main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "My Master" by Anakin Skywalker. Essays. HUMOR Updated 071310 Obi Sings Soprano (once)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Valairy Scot, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alderaanprincess

alderaanprincess Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 9, 2008
    awwww that was so cute and I loved the innocent feel of it all.[face_love] I can so imagine little Ani writing this.

2. azizah

azizah Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2006
    Very cute. Did I hear you say there was more [face_praying]

3. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    I just read this and loved it. I can see Anakin writing this. [face_laugh]

you've got to PM me when you get Obi's response up

4. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Yup, maybe he'll understand the stiff line a little better when he grows up! This was cute, funny and sweet at the same time.

5. Vaders_Angel

Vaders_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2005
    Very cute! :)

6. alderaanprincess

Feb 9, 2008
    PMs please?[face_batting]

7. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    LOLROTF! [face_laugh] Hilarious -- especially about how 'stiff' Obi-Wan can be. *snort* Excuse me; almost snorted coffee through my nose. :)

8. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Dianethx, One vote for AU.

Lolly_Tolly: Who cares? As long as you post it, it's bound to be good! Why ? what a sweet compliment, and make a girl blush, will you. Still a tie, though, as you get one vote for canon and one for AU.

Jedi_Master_Cazz: Improper perhaps, but she only made a noise. If her turning red had not been reported back to Anakin, he?d have never known ? now or in future. Besides, aren?t kids of 10 awfully, er, aware, of things (however accurately?)

Nabooqueen2008: Are you off the floor yet? I love those kind of responses.

DarthIshtar: I do like ?adorable? responses on my young kids. Glad you dropped in.

Alderaanprincess: ah, the innocence will all too quickly disappear with adolescence. Sure, PM list, add.

Azizah: Yup, more.

JediMasterAmanda: I?d be happy to PM you with Obi?s response

Dm1: Yup, maybe he'll understand the stiff line a little better when he grows up!

Vaders_Angel: thanks

P_stotts: Excuse me; almost snorted coffee through my nose. Now there?s a reply! :D

The votes are in (posts and PM)- and we have a tie! I?ll do both and show you!

I hope [face_praying] a new post will be up this week - but DRL has been surreal. No promises.

9. Teresa

Teresa Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 9, 2007
    :D I look forward to seeing the Obi-Wan response, and an AU version that deals with the relationship of Siri and Obi-Wan would be great! It would also be nice to see Obi_Wan and his friends together, and maybe another glimpse of Master Yoda.......Crossing fingers in the hope that this does inspire you to create a series, and is their any chance that we might see some of Obi-Wan's student essays? I'm sure that he wrote a few zingers in his time as well! :p Many thanks for everything!

10. Lincoln_6_Echo

Lincoln_6_Echo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2006
    I just found this!

This is adorable! I loved it to pieces and I can't wait to read the second part!

And, if I am still in time to cast my vote, make it an AU and have Siri speak from experience...*wink*

11. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    This was fantastic! =D=

I too vote for the AU and experience version! ;)

Can't wait to see the next post. Please PM me when it is posted.

12. darth_grievous1

darth_grievous1 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2004
    Too cute! I eagerly await Obi-wan's follow-up :D

13. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Teresa: I look forward to seeing the Obi-Wan response, and an AU version that deals with the relationship of Siri and Obi-Wan would be great! It would also be nice to see Obi_Wan and his friends together, and maybe another glimpse of Master Yoda....... Hmm, so far I've got Obi's responses (canon AND non-canon) but I'm not sure how the muse will work this.

...is their any chance that we might see some of Obi-Wan's student essays? I'm sure that he wrote a few zingers in his time as well! I'm sure Obi's essays are boring and well done, and not at all entertaining.

Lincoln_Six_Echo: This is adorable! I loved it to pieces Thanks so much. I'm going for an off-the-cuff not well-polished series of missives.

bek: I'm going both canon and AU from here on to please both preferences.

darth_grievous1: Here we go......

Obi-Wan's response

Oh, My Padawan Canon Version:

My dear Padawan,

What can I say about your essay? Yes, I read it and I?ll treasure it forever. I thought if I wrote out my words, maybe you?ll treasure them just as much, years from now as we both share a big laugh.

Your essay was ? unique ? to say the least. I must say I?ve never been described quite like that. It?s true that a lot of people think I?m rigid and unbending in my approach to the Code; apparently Master Siri got an untimely fit of the giggles at whatever picture she conjured up in her mind. You can be sure I?ll be talking to her about appropriate behavior (note to self: bring chaperone to protect reputation).

Master Siri was just teasing me the way adults sometimes do. She teases me a lot. Even though it can get embarrassing, it?s nice to have friends who like you enough to tease you.

It?s nice to know my eyes crinkle when I laugh, though right now I must say the way I?m blinking the tears away that something must have gotten into my eyes to make them crinkle now. That happens a lot when I think about you ? and yes, that?s a good thing, a very good thing.

You see your master wasn?t hearing the Force too well for a while either when we first met. I wish I were perfect, but I?m human. I make mistakes. Sometimes when I make them, other people are hurt.

I know I said something that hurt you and I?ve apologized for that before, but I?ll apologize again. I am sorry. It was not very nice what I said, but now you know your master is just as human as you are. I hope you?ll continue to forgive me if I ever hurt you again, because forgiveness always helps make the hurt go away. If I teach you nothing else, I want to teach you forgiveness and compassion, for both are central to a Jedi?s life.

If I ever do hurt you, it will be by accident. I hope you?ll tell me if I do so I can make it right. If I say anything really bad, well, I will make you a deal - I?ll let you tickle my feet.

Once. Your safety, however, is up to you.

That really will be an incentive for me to behave, because I don?t like to have my feet tickled. You do remember Qui-Gon?s crooked nose, right? No matter what anyone might tell you, that was an involuntary reaction and I was asleep when he tickled me. Did Siri tell you to tickle my feet that other time? (Note to self: remember to ask what she is telling my padawan about me. Sometimes the truth is just as bad as a lie.)

I?m not perfect, as you already know. That stuff about my being the ?perfect padawan? is partly because I wasn?t so perfect. I always wanted to do the right thing, but sometimes when one is young one does the wrong thing thinking it?s the right thing. I was so far from being perfect that I tried really hard to be ? hence, the teasing.

About that seething cauldron of emotions comment ? I know I laughed when I said that, but I was something like you are now ? a boy. At your age I worried about being good enough to be chosen as a padawan. I wanted so badly to be good enough, that I didn?t always do good things ? I got frustrated and made myself look bad. Frustrated is almost as bad as g

14. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    lol that was great. Do keep going.

15. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    [face_laugh] nice very nice

16. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    I have to confess that I got all misty at this ...

I love it when you hug me, and I love it even more when our bond gets even brighter when I hug you back. Master Qui-Gon and I didn't hug very often, though we were very close. I'm glad you taught me how nice hugs are.

And this just cracked me up ...

Siri, see attached essay and my response:

Are you trying to corrupt my padawan? I'd rather you tried to corrupt me, but the Code forbids it ... when shall I come around to discuss this?

Kenobi - you've already been corrupted, from a certain point of view.

Siri - what? Excuse me, I'm as pure as the snow on Hoth after a storm; if I wasn't, believe me, we'd both know ...

In life, yeah; not in my dreams.

Dreams? Siri! You should have invited me.

They're dreams, gundark. Need I say more? No breaking of the Code, either.

Spoil sport. Dream Obi gets all the fun and I get a nearly 10 year old boy who talks in his sleep.

Have your own dream - heck, if we coordinate them, it's twice the fun.

Siri! Out of curiosity, just how would we - no, forget I asked.

Such lighthearted sweetness. Maybe this could become a lovely AU in which they all live out their natural lifespans ...

17. Featherpaw

Featherpaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2008
    Very funny and sweet. Hmm, what if when Anakin was killing jedi at the jedi temple, he found the paper? That would be interesting.

18. Teresa

Teresa Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 9, 2007
    I loved Obi's answer and his "additions" for Siri! :D Methinks they will have lots to talk about, both in and out of the dream realm! Many thanks for this section! I'm looking forward to the next part! :D

19. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    a lovely response to Anakin's essay. That's Obi-Wan in all his honesty.

20. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    that's sweet, describing a brother/father figure like this

21. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    I loved the bit at the end! Absolutely hilarious!

What's Obi-Wan saying? If they make him out to be heroic? They're his friends, as if they'd say good things about him. :p

I love your colours! ;)

22. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    So you think I sleep funny. Well, without naming names, I know a certain padawan who drools at night and makes funny and loud noises. When we were still getting used to each other, every time at night you shouted, "vroom, vroom, vroom" in your sleep I would stumble to your room to rouse you from a nightmare. I soon realized these were pleasant dreams and to leave you alone to enjoy them.

And the times when you yelled, "GO! GO!" - well, I no longer wake you thinking you're about to have an, er, accident, during the night.

[face_laugh][face_laugh] Why doesn't it surprise me that Anakin would be dreaming about racing at night?

And I love Obi-Wan and Siri's little comments at the end. [face_love]

This was wonderful! =D==D=

23. alderaanprincess

Feb 9, 2008
    lol I loved Ani talking in his sleep and the comments at the end.[face_laugh] will there be more?

24. nabooqueen2008

nabooqueen2008 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2008
    That was really funny...so much that I had got up off the floor to read this and I fell again laughing so hard!!!!!!

Great job!!!!!

~nabooqueen~

25. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    That was awesome! The initial essay, the response, the talking between Obi and Siri... excellent! Funny stuff. Looking forward to more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.