main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark my movie: Star Wars- The Rise of the Empire

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jano_Kenobi, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jano_Kenobi

Jano_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    I'm starting on a movie project. I already have about 5 people to help already, but need more. My movie takes place about 4,000 years after the fall of Palpatine. Most people say "Where can you go from Episode VI? There's no more sith!" That's where I come up with the outcast sith. They inhabit the planet Malastare, far from settlements. Their leader, Darth Jaxis, hides that he is a sith and becomes a senator on Courescant. thats when the movie starts. I live in Camden(south ark). I'll give more info upon request.

2. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    I might be able to help with that. I have a jedi costume with a wookiee jedi extension, the costume is darker colors so it could be used as sith too (black and dark brown http://www.swell-designs.net/pictures/july-05 << my pictures)

3. Jano_Kenobi

Jul 28, 2005
    thats great. I'm going to need all the help I can get. I already have the main sith and jedi, and my friend can do all the rotoscope work and green-screening. Where exactly do you live?
    I also need to know if you have patterns for a complete Jedi costume(robe, tunics, etc.). I also need to find some good, but cheap, boots.

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Just a thought: but if it is so many years later I wouldnt use the tradional jedi cloths. Know what I mean and I would be glad to help out anyway I can.

5. Jano_Kenobi

Jul 28, 2005
    yeah, Nyborg. Me and my friend discussed that the other day. I wondered if we should differ the clothes like they did on Knights of the Old Republic. I think we should take the ones from Ep. III and IV and change the design a bit. thanks for volunteering. I need LOTS of help. Do you mind doing some of the redesigning?

also, whoever volunteers, I need some info on what you can do.

6. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey Jaron are those last pictures of Beale St. in Memphis?

And whats up with the Non-Jedi having a lightsaber?

7. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    i have a nomi sunrider outfit that i wear.

8. Jano_Kenobi

Jul 28, 2005
    well, guys, I just bought an Obi-Wan Ep IV replica made from resin. It only set me back $25. The bad thing is I need to get it airbrushed because its white. Here's the page:

http://www.msnusers.com/ArkansithGalacticRenegades/april2nd.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15

9. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    yes those last ones were of beale street, and that "non-jedi" is actually a jiujitsu teacher i know, lol, he is a fairly big star wars fan too, he said he signed up for these boards but i couldn't find him, his names jarvis, i haven't seen him post on here... has anyone else?

10. Jano_Kenobi

Jul 28, 2005
    Um, I don't mean to be rude, guys, but I would like to keep this thread focused on my movie.

11. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    We have come up with a few ideas on costumes and charecters. But with the new time frame we are trying to rethink some of the ideas. Also you said you had a freind that can do green screen, so that means we can use one or two people and have an army. One day soon I would like to meet with you and and talk over some ideas.

12. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
  13. Jano_Kenobi

Jul 28, 2005
    thanks, Nyborg. I really appreciate it. the army thing is true(I think). I'm pretty sure we can do that, we just need 2 or 3 main costumes for the real people. I don't know how to make trooper armor, so you may have to help me w/ that(if you can).

14. leandar

leandar Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2000
    If there's anything I can do, let me know.

15. Darth-Arakis_

Darth-Arakis_ Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    hey there, your story concept sounds great....i would like to help in some way.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.