main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

my new new new proposed plan, at least for myself.

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by VinkFloyd, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    first of all, status on all 3 theaters:

Regal IS getting the movie.
    Regal IS NOT having a midnite show.
    pre-sells are on sale as of 2:00 saturday (yesterday).
    Grande is still announcing a date on monday for when the pre-sell will start.
    they are pretty sure-definately sure they will have midnite shows.
    Wynnsong has no presell but confirms 4 prints.

ok, here's what i have come up with for what i want to do.
    get off work at 10:00 tuesday night, and go to the Grande to camp out for seats 25 or so hours from then.
    tickets will allready be in-hand.
    see the midnite show.
    go to Regal.
    camp in the lobby of mall for the next 10 or so hours.
    tickets will allready be in-hand.
    see the noon show & the 3:20 show, probably won't even have to leave the screen between shows.
    go home to Wynnsong and get tickets for a 9 or 10ish show. hang out at that theater while waiting for that show.

Days: I
    Episode: II
    Cities: III
    Showings: IV
    All in less than 24 hours

sounds like a slogan...

who's with me?

if i can get 4 more of you confirmed (darth D and his two Imperial guards, perhaps? eXodus?), that'd add an "Insane Fans: V" to the bottom of that list, which would just be hella-****ing-cool. we'd get in papers and ****, seriously. we could make up a banner to take with us and tape our ticket stubs to it and stuff and...

well anyway, i hope you guys want to do this, and i hope we are more than just five...

vinnie

2. SWJedi1138

SWJedi1138 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2002
    Well, if you have to you could always have a

Hours slept in last 3 days: V

In reality...that could turn out to be more true than you think. Anyway...like I said on the phone...I'll probably be game for that. Just have to see what all is going on closer to the actual movie time.

~eXodus~

3. Stobal

Stobal Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Hey Vink, I am may be down for that. When do presales start at all the Regal and the Grande? Email me Figucp0@wfu.edu so we can work out details.
    Later
    Stobs

4. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    duuuuuuuuude, sweet.
    we GOT your ticket from the grande! you're the only one we are "unsure" of at this point. are we sure now?
    i still need to work on security clearance (consider it DONE) for the camping out in the mall thingy from... whenever we get there.
    darth deleterious came up with the idea of getting a hotel room for shower purposes after the midnite show, before going to the grande. i have to admit, it's a very good idea. so if it's 5 of us (me, exodus, darth D, swag MAYBE, and you MAYBE), the cost of the hotel room won't be that much.

WEEEEEEEEE HAVVVVVVVVVVE TICKETSSSSSSSSSSS!

5. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey there, fill me in on whats going on, I just may be interested in this myself!

6. Stobal

Stobal Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2002
    Count me and my little bro "stebs" in for the insane project. The only thing I am worried about is getting him a ticket for the Grande. Exodus said he has one for me but I am gonna need two. I already have our (stebs and I) Regal Tickets and we can figure out the winston thing later. I sent you an email hope you get it.
    Later
    Stobal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.