main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My New Site

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Clone_No759, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clone_No759

Clone_No759 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    Hello everybody. well as the title of this post says i got a better site up and running, i got loads of updates to add over the coming months and lots of pics as well, so here's the address:

http://jonathandavidmcenroe.tripod.com/pixelproductions

Hope you like it, we hope to have things updated regularly than our last crummy little site, so hope you enjoy this one. Thanks to those who visit.

Jonathan

2. ExFilms

ExFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001

Nice site, plenty to offer. It will be fun to look at once there is more content.

(but I think its annoying when words follow the mouse pointer around...no matter how fast I move the damn mouse I can't lose 'em) :)

3. Macho

Macho Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2001
    it looks pretty good!

4. predinator

predinator Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2001
    Nice one. I also have a website, not as flash as yours,but have a look anyway.
    All the best.
    Predinator

5. wixmmm

wixmmm Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2001
    So that sith craft was modelled by you???

Cya
    Mike

6. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    Hello everyone, hehe, i wish i could model like that, no, what I will be doing is seting out these 3D images so my lead 3D artist can see how a shot will look and how it is set out. It also gives the fans a little look at what will be in the film as well. Thanks for the positve reviews everyone, thanks allot you've really made me happy.

Jonathan

7. hojufett

hojufett Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2001
    Looks cool.

Ed

8. Macho

Sep 21, 2001
    clone, do you still need me to do those shots for your film?

9. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    Hey Macho, I had a look at your site again, and I could do with someone with bluescreen experiance, would you like to do that for me instead of 3d work, i got a guy who's using Softimage for the 3D work now(episode 2 software) if so then just give a wee pm mate.

More updates will be comeing this week:)

Jonathan

10. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    Hey, conceptual art will be added today, hope you like my work.

Jonathan

11. Jedi_Master_dude

Jedi_Master_dude Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2001
  12. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    Soory about this, there has been a delay on the conceptual work just now, check back tomoro just incase, i got a dv editor suite kit and im getting it all sorted and installed. Sorry.

Jonathan

13. Pixelito

Pixelito Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    759 is the first 3 numbers in my phone number

14. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    Hey everyone, im trying to fix the sound file on the episode 4 page, sorry for messing it up.

j

15. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    Hiya everyone, I am writing to ask, what you have thought about my site so faar, its been slow here so information has been coming gradually, which we appoligise for. I decided to make a short army film for all to see in November just to give you a taste of what I am like at directing, were totally redesigning the Star Wars films to make them much darker and complex films, we hope they will visually look better when watched, so everything is going smoothly. Thanks for your patience with the information, and Behind The Scenes on Episode IV should begin very very soon.

Jonathan

16. Jedi_Master_dude

Jedi_Master_dude Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2001
  17. Macho

Sep 21, 2001
    will the changes effect the parts I am working on?

18. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    hi, no macho, all me and my producer were talking about was the visual quality and darkness of the film, scripting and characters and story are all the same, but more serious and darker and dirtier
    but no, it wont effect you macho.

Jonathan

19. Macho

Sep 21, 2001
    ok...i'm going to wait a little bit to really start working on those scenes because i might be able to get 3ds max which will make it MUCH easier for me...anyway good luck on the army film

20. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    cheers buddy!

21. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    Hey Everyone, I was talking to one of my cast memebers today and she has agreed to make episode's 7, 8 and 9 in my fan film series, its now turning into a big project for all of us here and we cant wait to make them for all of yous to see. Thangs are hotting up here too and were goin to be in for a fun ride, hehe. pages will be added today.

Jonathan

22. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    lots of updating done to the site, hope you like it, dont hesitate to pm or email, the site has my contact address.

jonathan

23. Clone_No759

Apr 4, 2002
    A big happy hello to everyone, i am just posting to ask what you have all thought of our site so far. We hope you have enjoyed what you have seen, so far.

So any thoughts or comments don't hesitate to post them in. Things are really exciting here, and begining to heat up.

We know updates arent coming really fast, but we are really busy getting things prepaired. Costuming, mask building is all beginning this week through to next week so expect some select pics in the coming weeks. casting will resume on the 26th of July, so I hope to have images of actors really soon.

Thanks allot, and we look forward to your posts.

Jonathan

24. Various

Various Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2002
    Very...ambitious. Are these all supposed to be feature-length or something?

I wouldn't use Trellix to make your pages. It's a simple layout and you can cut down the excessive amounts of unecessary code Trellix puts in by learning html and just coding it yourself. It's not that hard, seriously. Either that or get Dreamweaver(? don't remember the exact name)

25. Macho

Sep 21, 2001
    i know atleast for ep. IV it wont be feature length(unless i am miss judging) Dreamweaver is a great program just a little pricy and hard to fit in your budget when making many films

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.