main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY My Office Hours - Updated Weekly

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Due to the fact that I have to juggle class, homework, and my CR duties I've decided to put aside at least one hour a day for members to be able to contact me. During this time I will be focusing my full attention on the club, its members and activities.

When my week is especially hectic I will be only posting my hours daily (like today). Otherwise they will be posted weekly.

You may contact me at:

E-Mail: PrncessLeiaO@aol.com
    ICQ ID: 73625833
    Yahoo! ID: StarfromIHJ
    AOL ID: PrncessLeiaO
    MSN ID: StarfromIHJ@hotmail.com

Or you can PM me. I am on AIM/AOL the most often.

If you have any questions about the concept of the hours please post them here. Many other people may have the same questions as you.

Tonight my hours will be from 8 PM to 9 PM.

2. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Tonight they will be 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM.

3. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    I realize I haven't updated this in a while.

Tonight they will be from 10:30 PM to 11:30 PM.

Also you will probably not see me online a lot this week so take advantage of these hours. I have a lot of work to do this week. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately my real life and schoolwork takes priority over my CR duties. If and only if it is an emergency you can e-mail me at PrncessLeiaO@aol.com. I will still be able to receive e-mails.

4. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    This week they will be from 8 PM to 9 PM. If there are any changes I will notify you all.

I realize that I have been inconsistent with posting these hours. My life has been extremely hectic lately.

5. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    I'm sorry I was unavailable tonight. If anyone needs to contact me and I'm not online feel free to PM me.

Tomorrow night I will not have any hours due to the fact I will be at Chiller.

6. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Tonight my office hours will be ftom 8:00 to 8:30.

I'm sorry that they will be so short these next few weeks but school is almost over so I am really busy with schoolwork.

7. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Tonight they will be from 8:00 to 8:30.

8. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    My Fall scheduale has been finalized. These are the hours for this fall until further notice. All hours are subject to change. When they change I will update the thread.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you may reach me between 8:00pm and 10:00 pm.

Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm to 9:00 pm.

Saturday and Sunday you may talk to me whenever I am online.

And as always you can PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

9. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Due to the overwhelming amount of work I have due within the next few weeks I am taking a week or two off to focus on my schoolwork. I have 3 papers due (all of them around 6 pages in length) before the end of the semester. With all that work I do not have enough time to be online as often as I usually am.

I will only be online one hour a day. If there is anything that needs to be discussed where it is imperative that I'm the one you talk to please PM me. Just be warned that I will ONLY be on an hour each day. The respond time to PMs will be anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

For general club business please PM MasterSifo-Dyas (the secretary/treasurer) or Moorglade (the president).

Also, my computer has died so I do not have access to my e-mail. Please DO NOT e-mail PrncessLeiaO@aol.com until further notice.

10. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Important Update: The way to contact me has changed. Please note the differences:

E-mail: Chapterrep@db516.com
    AIM/AOL ID: PrncessLeiaO
    PM Me

Please make sure you note in the subject that you are writing me concerning DB 516. If you do not I will assume it is spam.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you may reach me between 8:00pm and 10:00 pm.

Tuesday: 8:00pm to 9:00 pm.

Saturday and Sunday 8:00pm -10:00pm if I am online

I can be contacted through e-mail anytime.

11. StarFromIHJ

Apr 5, 2002
    Important Update: The way to contact me has changed. Please note the differences:

E-mail: Chapterrep@db516.com
    AIM ID: DB516ChapterRep
    PM Me

Please make sure you note in the subject that you are writing me concerning DB 516. If you do not I will assume it is spam.

Also, please do not IM me at my previous screenname with DB 516 buisness. When I am on this screenname members will be able to able to contact me. During this time I will be focusing my full attention on the club, its members and activities. I will be on this screenname at least three times a week. You can still e-mail me at Chapterrep@db516.com and you can still PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.