main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends My Padawan, My Child. J.A. Obi-Wan cross/over SG1 Finished* 10th Dec. Thanks for reading*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh, poor Obi, wounded and confused. Poor Qui-Gon, confused and upset.

Keep going! You've got me interested.

2. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Jei-El Thanks for your kind words, I do enjoy writing and it does take time to get the story believable, I hope you dont get too disappointed as I dont write
    Stargate very well.8-}

Valairy_Scot Thanks.:) I intend to keep going, until it is finished, as I like the story.

Chapter 7
    Obi-wan was taken to the medical station, and they operated on him removing the bullets.
    Several hours later he was still unconscious, and the SG1 team were discussing this strange child with General Hammond.
    ?The report of the fluctuations is the same as when the Goau?ld brought Lenin and Samara through the gate.
    ?Do you suppose Obi-wan knows Lenin and Samara?? Samantha asked.
    ?Perhaps we should bring them to see the boy.? answered Teal?c.
    ?Yes, I think that would be a good idea, if he knows them it might help, he looked awfully scared? said Daniel.

The boy was still unconscious when Lenin and Samara were brought in, they had been staying above ground in a hostel until it was decided what to do with them.
    There physical bodies were different to humans and they had an ability to sense what people were feeling, they had told Jack O?Neill that they could sense people?s emotions, but not much more.
    Once they entered the hospital room Samara gasped and said ?Oh force? he is an apprentice? she said.
    Lenin agreed with her ?Yes he is a Jedi Apprentice? he confirmed.

?What is a Jedi Apprentice?? Daniel asked the question that was on all their lips.
    ?They are special?, Samara said. ?When they are born they have many midi-clorians in their body, we have them but ours are only miniscule compared to him. He was given to the Jedi by his parents when he was born and the Jedi raise him and teach him the ways of the force? she added.

?He was given away as a new born?? Samantha asked.

?Yes it is an honour to have a child of the Force? Samara answered.
    ?Some people believe that the parents don?t really conceive the child they think it is the force that impreg-nates the mother with a baby which is conceived by the mid-clorians.?

?So you are saying this boy is a child of this force? Sam asked.
    ?Yes? Lenin stated.

?Do you know this child then?? General Hammond asked.

?No we have never seen him before; he is not from our planet.?
    Then how do you know who he is?? the General asked.

Lenin looked at the unconscious boy. ?He has a braid it is a symbol of Jedi apprentice, and those beads in his braid are a mark of his achievements. We have seen apprentices before. The Jedi come to our planet Ossus, to dig at the old ruins of the ancient Temple, he may have been with them. Their Teachers bring them to the Temple to study the ancient relics.? Lenin said.

Lenin and Samara told them all that they could about the Jedi and then they were taken back up to the hostel.

?What are we going to do with him, and what if more of these Jedi come through the gate?? asked Samantha.
    ?We should check the figures and the projected path, and address of the gate to see if there is any correlation in these phenomena and maybe we can send them back to their own world.? Daniel offered.

Obi-wan woke up slowly he sensed he was strapped to the bed with tubes attached to his arm. With his eyes closed he stretched his senses to sense that the tubes only held some kind of fluid, to hydrate him.
    The straps were leather and where fixed by a buckle. Doctor Frasier noticed him moving slightly and called General Hammond who contacted the SG1 team. They watched him through the window before they entered the room, and as they did they saw an amazing sight. The tubes inserted into the boys arms slowly popped out, and at the same time the buckles undid themselves as though someone was standing there unstrapping him.

Coming in the room they moved closer to the bed, expecting the boy to try to escape, but once the straps were undone and the tubes banished the boy didn?t move, he had his eyes closed and crossed his arms over his chest.
    Obi-wan knew they were standing next to the bed, he could also sense

3. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Poor Obi-Wan, so sure Qui-Gon will censure him. But we readers know he won't, right?

4. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Valairy_Scot Your so right!:D
    But he should still be angry for disobeying[face_worried]

Chapter 8

?Lenin said you have a special gift, and that your parents gave you to the Jedi when you were a baby, can you tell us about that, Obi-wan?? Daniel asked.

?There?s not much to tell, I do not remember my birth parents, I have lived in the Temple all my life.
    First I lived in the crèche with other younglings, and when I was seven, I moved into the initiates Dormitory, and when I was eleven I moved in with my Master. My lessons about the force began as soon as I could sit up. Most of my lessons were given to me by Master Yoda he is nearly eight hundred years old.
    He would take us in groups and we learn how to levitate small stones and balance on beams, and we had lessons, to learn how to read and write? Obi-Wan explained everything he could about being a Jedi.

?Do you use any other weapon, Obi-wan?? Asked Teal?c
    ?No we only need the sabre, but even then, only as a last resort. Jedi are negotiators, we are Guardians of peace, the light sabre is a Jedi?s weapon, and we have used Sabres for thousands of years.
    Blasters are the common weapon used by people from were I come from but they are an uncouth weapon?. he answered.
    They smiled at his choice of words.

?What was the weapon called that injured me?? he asked.
    ?It is called a Machine gun; it fires multiple rounds in quick succession? Daniel explained

?Yes they were coming at me very fast? he answered.

?When can I see Lenin and Samara, I sense we do not have much time to get back?? he said.
    ?What do you mean, Obi-wan?? not much time to get back?? Daniel asked.
    ?I am not sure but I sense that the connection to Ossus is only temporary, and will close soon.

?I will speak to General Hammond, to find out when you can see them? Daniel stated
    Later the General gave permission for Obi-wan to go to the surface to the hostel and speak with Lenin and Samara. Daniel took them to the hostel and left Obi-wan with them, he had a mission to go on so they decided to let Obi-wan stay with the two young people from Ossus for a few hours.

?Hello Lenin, Samara my name is Obi-wan I came from Ossus to search for you. Your Family are deeply worried about you, when you disappeared they believed you had drowned.? Obi explained.

?We went rock climbing and came upon that cave behind the waterfall, we were exploring the cave when that star gate came to life and a large being found us hiding in the cave. He took us through it and we ended up here.? Lenin explained.
    ?Yes I felt your presence in the cave and I followed you here, but we must return soon I sense that if we do not we will never go home? Obi-wan explained.
    ?This place is so strange? Samara answered. ?I have never heard of a planet called Earth, have you Obi-wan?? she asked.

?No I have not and I believe from what the General and the others have said. ?We are not in the same galaxy either. There seems to be a distortion in their Star Gate, but I don?t think it will last and that is why we should go back soon?.
    ?Do you mean we are in another universe? Samara asked.
    ?Yes I do believe so? Obi answered.
    ?I wonder what it is like outside this compound? Lenin mused.

?Do you think we could look around before we leave, Obi-wan?? Lenin asked.

?I do not think that is wise, we do not know anything of their culture and we may risk our being able to return to Ossus if we venture away? he told them both.
    Obi-wan sensed that these two were inquisitive and were not content to stay in one place.
    Obi-wan thought (I will be glad to return them to their home. I sense these two would create much trouble if allowed to wander). As Obi-wan was contemplating his thoughts some one knocked at their door, Lenin answered it and standing there were three Army soldiers.

?Hello Lenin, Samara, We wondered if you wanted to come to the mess for a drink.
    Obi-wan noticed the three men were in uniforms similar to the ones that the Star gate soldiers were wearing.

Lenin had not se

5. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh, dear, kidnapping. So, is it Qui-Gon coming through the gate?

6. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    Please add me to the pm list, I really like where you are going with this story.

TnTornado

7. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Valairy_Scot the Kidnappers are in for a surprise and yes Qui-Gon is on his way.[face_devil]

TnTornado Thank you.:D There are so many different species going through the Star Gate. I thought a couple of Jedi would add a bit of flavour.[face_laugh]

I will PM you [face_dancing]

Now Chapter 9.....

Earlier on Ossus, Qui-Gon and Ramiro had come back to the Star Gate. Qui-Gon had read some of the literature and had a fair idea of what to expect once he entered the vortex. He knew that the Goau?ld where not as powerful as he was, but he was afraid for his Padawan, who was still very young and not experienced in the ways of other beings. ?I will go now? he said to Ramiro.

?May the force protect you and your Padawan Qui-Gon? Ramiro nodded and stepped back.
    Qui-Gon closed his eyes and felt the aura of his Padawan over each symbol, they lit up one by one and then the blue shimmering water appeared in the ring, just as the writings had said it would. Qui-Gon stepped through and was amazed to find himself streaking through what seemed like space, and in the distance he could see the golden ribbon of light cutting into the channel he was in. When he touched it his course changed, however he could sense another blockage that would stop him from coming out on the other side.
    Qui-Gon sensed it was man made, some sort of steel door covering the ring; he opened himself to the force and felt the connection, it could be opened.

As he was getting closer he stretched his arms out and poured all his strength into opening the door?..
    Qui-Gon reached the end, and he had successfully opened the Iris, he stepped out, and the force magnified itself many times. He sensed a multitude of emotions coming from the people he could see in the glass room, and even in the room he was standing in, was a sense of fear and trepidation coming from those who surrounded him with their weapons raised.
    Qui-Gon sensed that these people were not enemies, so he would not make any sudden movements just in case. Daniel commented ?He is wearing the same clothes as Obi-wan was?
    ?What?s he doing?? questioned Jack.
    ?He is waiting? answered Teal?c.
    The General looked at Teal?c ?For what? he asked.
    ?For us to speak? Teal?c answered and he bowed to Qui-Gon, who returned the gesture.

?Welcome to Earth, I am General Hammond? he said.

?Greeting to you General Hammond ?I am Qui-Gon Jinn from Corruscant?

?Why have you come here?? the General asked.
    Qui-Gon knew they had spoken to his apprentice he could feel Obi-wan?s aura every where and he also could sense his Padawan had been injured. ?I have come here to retrieve something that belongs to me, something of great value to me?. Qui-Gon said
    ?What might that be? the General asked.
    ?My Padawan? he answered.

?You?re Padawan, what is that?? Jack asked.

Qui-Gon calmly glanced at Jack and raised his eyebrow. ?My Padawan, My apprentice, My Obi-wan? He was here? Where is he now?? Qui-Gon demanded.
    ?Please Mr Jinn, come this way? the General said
    The General told the Guards to stand-down, and they all left the room leaving the General and the SG1team with Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon strode down the ramp and when he got to the bottom his eyes looked down at the floor. ?Obi-wan was injured here? he stated.
    They all looked at each other with surprise that this Tall and very regal looking man seemed to know more about what had happened here than he should.
    ?Yes he was hurt, But how did you know?? the General asked.
    ?I can feel the residual pain from his encounter with another being that did not belong here either. ?My Padawan is not here now, where has he gone?? Qui-Gon asked.
    ?Please come this way and I will explain? the General said.
    ?Very well lead the way? Qui-Gon bowed and walked out with the General.
    Jack, Sam, Teal?c and Daniel followed, getting a good look at this man who was taller than Teal?c and had an air of dignity about him; he had a determined presence that reeked strength and control. A man not to be messed with was the impression Jack got.

8. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    brilliantly amazing =D=
    in the nutty! ha ha ha [face_laugh] those dirty princesess
    poor obi-wan i hope he's ok! don't hurt him!
    he's to young to die!!!!! :_| [face_praying]
    seeing as the force is amplafied on Earth will we be seeing any super Jedi shananogins?
    and will Qui-gon and OBi-Wan find out that human evoluved on Earth i hope so
    And that bit on the end
    (He's a Jedi)
    will be a quote i shall use form now on
    i can't wait for the next installment
    more more more now please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D=
    brilliant as always

9. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    Great update, loved how Qui-Gon sayed that Obi-Wan would protect the others with his life.

Great post,

TnTornado

10. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Ha! I knew Qui-Gon was going to find that stargate and get through. Nice work, using the Force to open that iris. And yes, Obi-Wan is a Jedi, :) as dedicated as a Jaffa. Teal'c would understand. And maybe O'Neil, with a little prompting. Of course he managed to get his saber back. ;)

11. obi-gonjinn

Jun 18, 2006
    me obi-gonjinn me want more now!!! ug ug :confused:

12. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Add me please to the update list

13. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

obi-gonjinn So glad your back, your comments are always fun.
    Yes Obi-wan is a Jedi.:D

TnTornadoThanks Qui-Gon thinks highly of his Padawan[:D]

ardavenportThanks, after all Jedi can open anything including Iris's [face_laugh]

Darth_Drachonus thanks for reading and I will add you to the list.[face_dancing]

and now on with chapter 10...

The truck carrying Obi-wan and the others, was climbing up through the mountains; over the narrow and winding road. Lightening was illuminating the hills, and the threat of rain was impending. Obi-wan couldn?t wait any longer. He withdrew from his healing trance; as the pain in his stomach had diminished slightly. His acute hearing helped him hear the kidnappers talking to some one on a strange looking Com link.

They were setting up a rendezvous point further down on the other side of the mountain, and it would be dawn in a few hours. Obi-wan knew if they reached open space it would be hard for them to find a hiding place. So what ever he was going to do would need to be soon. He sat up and leaned back against the side of the truck.

?Are you alright Obi-wan?? whispered Samara who was feeling bad about wanting to explore.
    ?Yes I am fine, do not worry about me? he emphasised.

One of the kidnappers turned back to look at him and pointed his gun at him ?No funny stuff Kid just sit there quietly and behave?

Obi-wan didn?t answer him, and turned his head to look out the window, and slowly undid his binders. At the next bend in the road, there were rocks lying on the road from an earlier
    landslide. While the kidnapper?s attention was focused on passing the rubble without hitting any, Obi-wan slid his hand out from behind him and with the force hurled a boulder towards the front of the truck, crashing into the engine stalling it.

?Blast? snapped Steve. ?Where did that rock come from?? He snarled as he climbed out of the truck cursing about his rotten luck. Declan followed him out, and Tom started to get out, but Steve growled ?Tom stay there! and make sure them three don?t escape, while we go and check the damage.?

Tom was seething he wasn?t a blasted baby sitter, and he didn?t like being left out of the conversation. So he checked on the three captives, and made sure they were still secured in the back of the truck, and then he lit up a cigarette and walked around to the front of the truck closer to the others. Steve glared at Tom. ?Are they locked in??
    ?Don?t worry - they are locked in they can?t get out!? Tom stated.

?What are we going to do? how much further is it to the rendezvous point?? he asked.

?Just over this mountain and down at the bottom there is a clearing? Steve waved his hand towards the hills. ?Johnson and his men were going to meet us there, however now that the truck is disabled they will have to come up here? Steve pulled out his two way radio and contacted Johnson.

Meanwhile Obi-wan had released Samara and Lenin out of their binders and was explaining his escape plan to them. Obi-wan had unlocked the door and they were ready to go. Again Obi-wan waved his hand and off in the distance he sent another rock flying across the road it hit some bushes twenty metres up the road, and Steve thought it might be Johnson and his men coming up the road to meet them, so they paced forward to check it out.

Lenin opened the door and the three off worlders jumped out and took off into the darkness. Obi-wan led the way, he ran lightly through the bushes, letting the force flow through him directing his steps. Lenin and Samara followed him. They had managed to get quite a distance away from the truck, before they heard faraway shouting and cursing.

Obi-Wan slowed down and quietly explained that it wouldn?t be long before the kidnappers picked up their trail. ?Keep close behind me, and please do not make any noise? Obi-wan pointed to the direction he was taking them. ?This is the way back to the Star Gate, the General will be looking for us, and so we must keep moving? he whispered

14. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    Good update, hope Obi-wan doesn't push himself too far.

TnTornado

15. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    So dedicated, our Obi is. I hope he reunites with Qui soon.

16. obi-gonjinn

Jun 18, 2006
    Obi oh please dont let him be to badly
    hurt:_| [face_praying]
    dont let the silly earth born people kill him [face_praying] :_|
    and let it be a happy ending please dont kill Qui-gon, Obi-wan, Jack, or anything cute cuddley or inocent [face_batting]
    Gkilkenny you can be very spiteful when it comes to are most beloved characters :_| [face_shame_on_you]
    lay your sights on the loathed ones you'll do good there[face_dancing]
    brilliant post cant wait for more soon sooooooooon damn you :_| =D= [face_praying] [face_dancing] [face_chicken]

17. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    TnTornado Obi's tough;) Thanks:D

Valairy_Scot Thanks Soon![face_dancing]

obi-gonjinn You know me "I dont kill cute and cuddly"
    Just mean monsters.[face_devil]

~~

Obi-Wan gathered his strength and stood up; his movements stirred Lenin and Samara. ?I will go and see what?s on the other side of this hill? he told them. When he came back, he had a concerned look on his face.

?What is it Obi-wan what did you see.? Lenin asked.

?There are more men with the three kidnappers that took us in the first place, and they have strange vehicles down in the clearing. Some form of speeders with wheels, and the men have lots of weapons. ?They must know we are here because they were pointing up here!? Obi said.

?What shall we do? asked Samara.

?We will wait, I sense my Master is on this planet and he is coming to get us.? he answered.

?What if those men get here before your Master?? Lenin asked.

?Then I will protect you? Obi-wan said with confidence, even though he didn?t feel very confident. ?Come we should go up to the top and watch them, that way if they do come up here we may be able to stall them?

?How can we stall them, Obi-Wan?? Lenin questioned.

Obi-Wan picked up some small rocks, there were lots of rocks and pebbles lying around. ?Gather as many as you can and we will throw them at the kidnappers as they climb up? They piled up their ammunition of rocks and sat waiting in the cover of some bushes. They watched the men and their machines, in the clearing at the bottom of the mountain.

Obi-wan sensed his Master calling to him, he was hesitant to answer because he had been disrespectful and disobeyed Qui-Gon, and he knew very well that his insolence, would be censured by the Council. Nevertheless he couldn?t think of that now, he had a job to do.
    (Master, it is good to hear from you) he sent along their bond.
    (As it is good to hear from you- my wayward Padawan -- what have you got us into, this time my very inquisitive young one?)

Obi-wan cringed a bit, at the words but then he realised that they were sent in good spirits and not in annoyance or disappointment.
    (Master we are high on a ridge and below us in the clearing are several vehicles, the men that kidnapped us have been joined by others and now there are many of them. They have weapons that I have never seen before.)

(Padawan I sense you are in a great deal of pain. Do not attempt to challenge those men, we will be there soon, we had to set our helicopter down to wait out the lightening storm otherwise we would have been there by now. )

(Yes Master I have no intention of going near them. I will not disobey you again)

(Obi-Wan clear all thoughts of your obedience, I am not angry with you!)

(Thank you Master- Master- what is a helicopter?)

Qui-Gon sensed Obi-Wans confusion and chuckled. (A helicopter, my young Padawan is a flying vehicle, somewhat similar to a shuttle.)

(Oh!) - (Master- this is a strange world)

(That it is Obi-Wan)

(Master, I sense something?)

(What- do you sense Obi-wan?)
    (I don?t know a warning, something is going to happen, I have had a vision, flashes of smoke or something like smoke only everything living that it touches falls asleep, I see it smothering Lenin and Samara, Master? they are in grave danger ?please hurry!)
    Obi-wan sent.

?What are they doing Obi-wan, what is that, they are pointing up here.? Lenin said.
    Obi-wan had no idea but his senses were screaming to move. But just as he said to them to get back a loud bang split the air and a smoking object spiralled towards them. They were running back towards the rocks to shelter from what ever this thing was, and Samara stumbled and Lenin grabbed her pulling her along, with Obi-wan following keeping his eyes on the object.

It flew over their heads and landed several meters in front of them, exploding into a ball of white smoke like substance, the object was hissing and the smoke was pouring ou

18. TnTornado

Jun 10, 2006
    good update - it'll be interesting to see how long poor Obi-Wan really has to hold his breath!

TnTornado

19. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

TnTornadoI wondered how long they could hold their breath when Gunray had them in that room in episode1.8-}

Thanks for reading.:D

20. obi-gonjinn

Jun 18, 2006
    yet another brilliant post i hope obi's ok[face_praying] i dont trust you any more Gkilkenny [face_shame_on_you] you like to hurt the characters
    how long will obi be holdin his breath mesa wanna know! 1 minute 2 minute 3 minute one hour :confused: i'm confused help:_|
    loves it more more i want more

21. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    (I will try not to disappoint you further Master, I must go now, I hear the sound of footsteps) Obi-wan sent.
    Qui-Gon shook his head and thought ( you have never disappointed me my Padawan)Hoping that Obi-wan was still listening to him. /i]

Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww. Such a supportive master Qui-Gon is, even when Obi-Wan goes astray. But now Obi-Wan needs rescuing, so SG-1 needs to hurry up with that! Yes, he's not good with technical things, but Jack is good with rescues. :)

22. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    obi-gonjinn
    i dont trust you any more Gkilkenny

Ha Ha! You know you should never trust me because I turn at the drop of a Sith! or a Jedi depending
    on who I want to hurt. [face_devil]

how long will obi be holdin his breath mesa wanna know! 1 minute 2 minute 3 minute one hour

How long is a piece of rope[face_not_talking]

Thanks I just love your comments.[:D]

ardavenport
    Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww. Such a supportive master Qui-Gon is, even when Obi-Wan goes astray.

Thats because he loves Obi-Wan[face_love]

Obi-Wan needs rescuing, so SG-1 needs to hurry up with that! Yes, he's not good with technical things, but Jack is good with rescues

Yep Jack to the rescue coming to a story near
    you very soon[face_dancing]

Thank you.:D

23. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Chapter 12

?We should be coming into range in five minutes; We will land and wait for reinforcements. Three helicopters are just behind us and are loaded with armed guards. The map of this area shows that they are in a canyon; our radar shows a small tank, one armoured truck and two motor bikes. They have come well prepared to secure their prisoners?. Jack confirmed.

Qui-Gon nodded thoughtfully and wondered what a tank and a motor bike was. ?How did they know about Obi-Wan, Samara and Lenin?? Qui-Gon asked.

?Our facility and the Star Gate are a military secret but there are always those who will do almost anything to break in to the facility and steal anything they can, to sell for money. We thought our security was pretty safe but as you can see, some one has found a weakness in our system.? Jack answered.

?However I do not think they knew about Obi-Wan as he had only gone to see Samara and Lenin just a few minutes before they were kidnapped.? Daniel confirmed.

?I see! so life here on your planet is not that much different to life in our galaxy ?good versus evil?

Teal?c smiled at Qui-Gon and nodded to him ?As it is on my world also?

As they talked the pilot began his decent, the helicopter had gone into silent running, and they glided to a stop at the other side of the canyon blocking that way out. Daniel, Teal?c, Samantha, Jack and Qui-Gon got out of the craft, it was a large helicopter, and held seven fully armed soldiers as well. They jumped out and started to barricade the escape route so the kidnappers would be trapped in the canyon. The signal came from the other choppers that they had arrived and were setting up their weapons at the other exits.

Qui-Gon began to walk forward at a quick pace, and the SG team had to run to catch up to him. ?Wait? whispered Jack, and Qui-Gon stopped. ?Wait for what?? Qui-Gon asked.

?For back up, we cannot just waltz in there and say ?Hey guys were here! give us back our people? Jack answered.
    Qui-Gon looked at him strangely. ?They took something that does not belong to them. I will not wait while ever Samara and Lenin are in danger.?
    Samantha was surprised. and she asked. ?What about your apprentice, he is in danger as well. What about Obi-Wan don?t you worry about him??
    Qui-Gon ?was- worried about Obi-Wan, nevertheless he knew, as did Obi-Wan, that the safety of others was their first concern. He was not going to admit to these people that Obi-Wan was in his thoughts constantly.

?My Padawan is a Jedi, and he is trained to defend the innocent and the weak, and he is quite able to fend for himself?.. It is the kidnappers who should be worried, if I do not get there shortly, and they decide that Lenin or Samara are expendable, it would not go well for them, as my apprentice will stop them.

I do not know how enhanced his powers are on your world, however I sensed an increase in my own abilities when I arrived, and my Padawan is still young, and is still learning to control his own connection to the force. He may not be able to control his emotions on this planet. The Kidnappers may be in need of assistance, if they push Obi-Wan to far.? he stated

He started to walk off again at a brisk pace. The SG 1 team looked at the back of the striding Jedi Master.
    ?He makes it sound like Obi-Wan is a one man army?? Jack declared as they hurried to catch up to him.

As they approached the clearing where the kidnappers were parked, the soldiers from the other helicopters met them and joined forces with SG1. Qui-Gon and the SG1 team were hidden by rocks and boulders and a few small trees, and in the distance they could see individuals carrying, apparently unconscious Obi-Wan and placed him on the ground next to Lenin and Samara.

?He looks unconscious?? Jack remarked. Daniel and Sam just shrugged their shoulders.

The men picked up the two young people and started to put them into the truck, except the gas hadn?t affected them for as long, due to their slight midiclorians count, and Lenin woke up and started to struggle with his captors.

24. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Just how cool will Qui-Gon play his relief and happiness...we readers know he's ecstatic to get Obi-Wan back safe. Soon, Obi-Wan will know, too.

The young one is really a one-man army. Good fight scene - loved the mental picture of the men in the tree.

25. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Valairy_Scot Thanks ever so much for reviwing.
    [:D]
    Qui-Gon will try to stay cool but his love for Obi-Wan will shine through

The young one is really a one-man army. Good fight scene - loved the mental picture of the men in the tree. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.