Buff, NY My personal pictures from Star Wars Night 2009

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by quigonschuel, Jan 20, 2013.

1. quigonschuel Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Just wanted to share MY personal pictures from MY very first Star Wars Night (as a fan) - I was not yet a member of The North Ridge at that point in time. This got the wheels moving for me to join The North Ridge as a member (and now a dues-paying member as of Saturday's meeting)! Enjoy!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Brings back some old memories!
  3. quigonschuel Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    In the first picture, I know Bryan and Gil. Not sure who the first person is. Instantly recognize Janice in the second picture, and I believe that's Antoine in the Imperial Guard outfit. Not sure who the Jedi in the third picture is. Perhaps others can fill in the blanks...
  4. Marka_Ragnas Force Ghost

star 1
    I don't think I was the imperial guard in that picture Victor. The person seems too tall to be me.;)
  5. quigonschuel Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Wasn't too sure, my friend. I knew you have that costume...see what happens when one assumes... ;)
  6. MusicalNeko Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    The Jedi in the first picture is me!
  7. quigonschuel Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Jess - I honestly did not recognize you!! :(
  8. myhale99 Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah, yes. THAT was the show where my boys got hooked. "Are we doing it again next year, Dad?"
  9. MusicalNeko Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    That's ok! I've changed a lot since that picture was taken ;)
  10. quigonschuel Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Indeed, same here Pete. That was the very first Star Wars Night I attended, and I blame my wife for getting me hooked! She, for whatever reason, had noticed that the Bisons were doing a "Star Wars" themed evening and said that I should go with our son. The rest, as they say, is history!
    myhale99 likes this.