main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Plans for the Future of the EU, and Yours Aswell

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JediPunker, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPunker

JediPunker Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2002
    What would I do if I was in charge of the expanding universe that is Star Wars?

That question has plauged me time and time again as I am sure it has all of you. I know threads similar to this have been seen before, but this is mine, so natch. Post your Ideas after mine if you wish.

Prequel Era-
    Clone Wars- There would be a number of books in this two year time span. Obiously the Mace Windu novel "Shatterpoint". There would be numerous novels featuring the jedi, one with Obi-Wan and Kit Fisko, one with Ki-Adi , and a trilogy that would lead up to mere weeks before E3. Numerous shortstories featuring Yoda ,Anakin,Mace and the like would flesh out the story aswell. There should also be a novel that deals with the politics of this period in history, and a duology that would introduce a nw character caught up in the war.
    E1-E2 Era- A padme novel taking place a few years after TPM would be Ideal, aswell as a novel or series of novels about bounty hunters in this era, not just Jango,Aurra,and Zam.Also a book about a new, Jack Ryan-Esque character and a CIA-like orginization in the galaxy.A Dulogy writen by Tim Zahn , a novel featuring some of the lesser members of the Jedi Council and a new young readers series a la "Jedi Quest" would happen aswell.
    Pre-E1- A full length novel written by Jude Watson, about a characters and events never mentioned before. Short Stories featuing Mace Yoda,Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan and any number af new characters.

E3-E4 Era- Princess Leia trilogy writen by Ann C. Crispin, a novel featuring Obi-Wan ten or so years before ANH. Young Readers Mini series would be great if done properly.

E4-E6- Other than a short story or two anything in this era would fell cluttered, what with Marvel's series , the dailys and DH's Empire.

E6- NJO- other than te Planed Luke/Mara book, nothing but maybe a shortstory or two

My Ideas for NJO,Post-NJO, adaptions, collections and Boba Fett tommorow.

2. Esplin9466

Esplin9466 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Very good ideas, JediPunker. I certainly hope we see them come to pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.