main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH My public apology to the Queencity Fanforce

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimike421, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    It has come to my attention that the Cincinnati Fanforce has been all but officially disbanded and this troubles me. It seems that my worst fears that Mary and John left me behind led to anger and as my anger grew it turned into hate and I posted my "reasons why" letter and now it seems that everyone is suffering. That letter began maybe less than an hour after I learned that they were in Indianapolis and I was very hurt and felt betrayed. Therefore I am apologizing for my failure to keep my problems on the level where it should have been kept. On the phone, in a meeting, private messages, AOL instant messaging, anywhere but out in the open for all to hear.

I wanted everyone to know that I was screwed over the very person that represents the Fanforce that we are all a part of, but I dissected the problem with a sledgehammer when it just required a scalpel. I attempted to talk to Mary sunday night but I guess she either felt bad for what they did or maybe completely took me wrong and realized I had nothing but good intentions for a friendship and nothing more. She and John have their reasons as to why they did what they did and I do not apologize to them for I feel I have done nothing wrong. We are human and we make mistakes

I was so engulfed in my own hate and anger that I never contemplated the repurcusions of my posts. I beg of you to rally behind behind your Queencity Fanforce, please PM John, and especially Mary, no matter what has happened she is still your City Representative and make plans for seeing AOTC and Lazerweb. My last act as activities coordinator will to be getting an idea on how much pizza will be for the party. I will not be attending this party nor do I wish to remain a member of the Queencity Force but I feel this will not hinder this group. I am delving into a Northern Kentucky Fanforce. I am not competing with anyone, it's just that I am from Northern Kentucky and we have people here that I am sure will be interested. This is my arena and Cincinnati is yours and I am sure that maybe in the future we can work together and do things as a larger group.

Please encourage Ludo and Lady_Lucas to return to the Fanforce and help get everyone geared for the release of Attack of the Clones and for the party. I just hope that in the future all problems are dealt with in a productive positive manner by all in the QC Fanforce.

I just want to apologize for making all of this public, good luck and may the force be with us all.

Jedimike

2. JediLupan

JediLupan Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    Thankyou for all your help and your willingness to work everything out.

3. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Thank you for being a strong enough person to do this. I'm sure backing down from something like this is not easy and i hope that it is not too little too late.

Please, everyone accept this appology and realize that the Queencity Force is still in it's infant stages and is going through growing pains. Issues like this will soon be behind us and after a few organizational type meetings we can begin having some real fun. If you have been contemplating leaving the group please reconsider. If you are new to the group please take all of this with a grain of salt and stay and have fun with us all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.