main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO My quizing excitement

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Laynel, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laynel

Laynel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    No, this thread has nothing to do with most of the ones on here lately. Oh well.
    Ok, I know most of you won't be interested, but I have to brag a bit on my quiz team. I coach a Bible quiz team through my church. I have 6 kids ranging in age from 11 to 17. Their first meet was on Saturday. We drove all the way up to Debuque, Iowa Friday (which is a seven hour drive). And my team got 2nd place! I'm so proud of them! They all did fantastic, and only lost their last quiz in overtime by half a question! Also, they are all brand new quizzers, and several of the teams they quizzed against had quizzers who had quizzed last year. Hard to believe, but I'm nore excited about them than about the Chief's win(which is saying something).
    Anyway, I just needed to share my excitement. :)

2. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    If this is the same as the KCYFC group, I did that along time ago. Our team was always beat by the homeschooled kids.

3. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    congrats Laynel. :)

4. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    awesome oppossum :)

5. Laynel

Laynel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    I don't really know what KCYFC is, so I guess it's not the same. Probably similar though.
    Homeschoolers huh? I'm not surprised. We are smart. :D jk sorta. ;)
    Thanks ya'll. I'll try not to bring it up again till Dec. (the next meet) :)

6. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    KCYFC = Kansas City Youth For Christ. They have a TV station on Rainbow Blvd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.