main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI my recent loss :(

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jaareth, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    as of today my dearest baby birdy whom i loved more then my own life passed away in my hands. Apparently the poisons they keep spraying at this miserable building complex to kill the ants was too much for her lungs and she suffocated in my hands and i couldnt do a thing about it.

My heart has been broke over this :( i miss her so dearly ...i cried for 2 hours today. i hope you can all understand if i dont post much for awhile....im gonna be hurtin for quite some time :(

heres a pic of my little baby

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/kefrem/MVC-002F.jpg

bye bye sweety..daddy misses you :(

2. LeiaSkywalker4

LeiaSkywalker4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Sorry for your recent loss Jaareth. Losing a pet is always a sad thing.

3. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    May she rest in peace

At least she now is in a better place, where she wont be suffocated by posionous gases anymore.

4. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    deep sympathy for you jaareth... i once lost all of my birds (2 cockatiels, 4 parakeets and a dove) due to teflon poisoning. if an oven is on at high temperature for very little time, the noxious fumes takes their breaths away...but it happened slowly..the smaller birds went first..definition of anguish was this experience.
    although our pets are unique friends and irreplaceable, do consider eventually doing just that. i mourned my loss for many months but did decide i needed that closeness once again. i still have them. and there is joy.

5. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Jaareth. :( :( :( I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

6. pretender

pretender Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I've heard about teflon poisoning, but not pesticides. Just imagine whats its doing to little kids' lungs. There really needs to be more oversight in terms of "pest control".

7. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    Sorry to hear about your bird, loseing a pet that way really sucks... I had to watch one of my Ferrets suffer for 2 weeks before he finally passed away(although he has pretty old for a ferret).

8. lourod72

lourod72 Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2006
    Sorry to hear about your bird. Cockateils are cool little birds. We had one growing up. Just remember all the good times you had together. That will get you through the tough times. Hang in there brother.

9. VADER674

VADER674 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    :( Sorry to hear about your loss, you have my sympathy.

Lee

10. Count_Scoobith

Count_Scoobith Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Sorry to hear about your lose ... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.