main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My resignation from the Council

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Shadoe42, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Hi all,

Effective immediatly I am resigning from my spot on the TFF Council. There are of course a myriad of reasons for this. But the main one is time. I do not currently have the time that the job really needs plain and simple. It boils down to not enough hours in the day and I don't feel as if I can continue to give the council position the time it needs and deserves. I thought long and hard...then thought some more before coming to this choice. But in the end I feel like for me, at this point it is the correct choice of action.

I am not leaving the Fan Force by any means. Just stepping out of the council to let someone else who has the time give it the attention it deserves. I appreciate my time on the council. May the new council member serve well.

Ed

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Sorry to see you go from the Council Ed. I can understand your reasoning and more importantly your not leaving all together. So long as your still around I'll be happy.

3. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Sorry to hear that, ED, but glad that you'll still be around. I can certainly understand your decision.

Just don't quit work, OK? I have to have someone who will tolerate my behavior when I go completely "fanboy" every now and then. :D

4. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    Ed,

Change is always a tough time to go through. I can completely understand your desire to step down and I applaud your candor in telling us why you are stepping down. There is nothing wrong with doing so and you have the best interests of the group at heart - that is what always matters.

TO EVERYONE - The remaining members of the council are curretnly discussing the next steps in the process of Electing a new Council Candidate. We'll let you all know what we figure out in the next couple days...

-Gary Weaver II

5. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    I can totally understand your decision Ed and thanks for not leaving the fanforce all together. I too have had a really busy summer, which was totally unplanned for. Between family emergencies, friends going through nasty divorces, starting to date someone and my family coming in from Germany, I've felt like my schmuck factor has been really high regarding the fanforce. With school coming on, I hope my schedule and life will settle down and I can get back to being a "regular" arond here. Good luck with everything in your life Ed.

Ice Queen

6. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Oops..meant that to be a PM.

7. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    one wonders who it was a PM too hehehe

8. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    I wish you wouldn't have to resign Ed but I understand. If there is anything I or Jammie can do let us know!!!

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.