My Resignation

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Silmarillion, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Darth_Ignant Jedi Youngling

star 7
    That's cool, Crimson. And I appreciate the fact that you're american and enjoy soccer :)

2. Crimson Force Ghost

star 4
    Played for 12, reffed for 6. I need to get back into reffing but there isnt much population around my college, so they dont have abundant soccer clubs...when i move back to Seattle, Ill probably start again...great money.
  3. Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I love it how DP had someone post his stats! :D That's so cool! I'm so much more afraid of him now! :D
  4. Lord Bane Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'm having trouble sleeping... :(
  5. Crimson Force Ghost

star 4
    Why would you be afraid of him?? Why would he want you to be afraid of him??? That's not his motives.

Ban, I have good remedy...not permissable to post however.
  6. farraday Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yes, DP would never, ever try and intimidate anyone.

Ever.

No, not even then.

Nope.

Never.

Edit// Oh yes I forgot, <eyeroll.gif>
  7. Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus

star 6
    DP=Darth Servo, he's going to sick his homies on us Internet Style!
  8. Admiral Thrawn Jedi Youngling

It is safe to say there is a difference between darthpsychotic and the JC Originated Servo, Beal, Kerry Friesen, and Simone.

By the way Bamfy, if you would lose some weight, well maybe a lot of weight, and perhapes worked out, maybe you wouldn't be afraid of others who mean no harm.
  9. snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm having trouble sleeping...

same here

!snap
  10. Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus

star 6
    :D

EDIT: In case you didn't know this smily is smiling to keep his teeth from chattering from the total and frozen fear he feels.

11. Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    oh, was it?

i thought it was because you saw the irony in an internet user making fun of someone elses physical condition?
  12. Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Nope, mostly fear.

DP=The Excercise guy with Gazelle Walking! machine.

Or Richard Simmons, that's funnier, go with that one.
  13. Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ummm, aussie here.

i think i know who richard simmons is.

but i prefer to picture kim beazley going jogging...i shall try to find a pic for you.

EDIT: bah, too much effort for a lazy guy like me. much easier to reach for the doughnuts.
  14. NovaStarslayer Jedi Knight

star 3
    i'm out of it for a little while...

it really blows that sil resigned and bob got banned (i was wondering what happened to him). :mad:

both your presences are sorely missed.
  15. Humble extra Jedi Youngling

star 5
    this wouldn't have happened if we had ostracism!

//plug

16. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Sil, you were an excellent administrator and very fair. I can respect your decision, although it saddens me to see such a mass exodus of administrators as of late. I'm glad that you are choosing to remain a regular member. Ever since I've been here, you've been an admin. In that role, you typically handle admin issues. I'm looking forward to seeing you post in the PSA and to enjoy reading what you think about AOTC and Episode III.
  17. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    A note to TFN: darthpsychotic isn't the real problem here; he brings facts to light which show TFN's hypocracy. Fix the problems within your staff and your procedures and you'll find that dp has nothing to show anyone.

I have to agree here. This whole DP thing is pathetic. When I was asked to be an RSA for Fan Force (which is a passion of mine), there seemed to be more questions about the DP thing than if I would be a good mod, or how I would deal with FF related issues.

Scott, Josh: Let's get back to the basics here. We're here because we're fans, and want to make this a better place. Can we move forward? Please?

Clean up the mess, reinstate these people, and move on. Let's focus ont he bigger picture, and not on this one stupid hacker.

OW

PS: Sil --this is a shame, and I wish it didn't have to come to this. You have many, many friends all over the world. And we all want to see you back in your colors soon, once J&S can deal with their issues. The sooner the better.
  18. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    If you were a long-standing member for years and who positively contributed only to find yourself banned, would you be very eager to want to return?
  19. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    It is dissapointing and sad to someone such as Sil, obviously pushed to a point where resignation seemed her best option.

Despite what inneundo or perceptions we the the mere mortals may have, I must stand firm on the fact that we who are not in the inner circle of mods, can not begin to criticise or defame those who are.

I have nothing but support for the Mod's, who - as Nathan said - work tirelessly and pour thousands of hours into making this place better for us.

Instead of offering vulgar and arrogant banter, let us understand that under the stress of such a position sometimes conflicts may arise, and that is too be expected and not for us to judge.

On a sadder note, I must extend my condolences to Sil for her leaving, and my congratulations in having the faith in her own convictions to actually step down in protest. It take's a brave person to sacrifice something in the pursuit of a personal belief, and it does you credit.

Out of all the Mod's i have encountered, Sil leaves the biggest impression. She was open, informative and helpful when i was confused about some rules of the JC, and the structure needed for viable threads.
    She took the time to answer a marathon PM exchange, something I have always appreciated.
    This is an example of what our Mod's can - and do - do for us.

Thank's Sil, I hope you can resolve this issue and continue to enjoy this wonderful forum.

Regards to all,

Protégé of Thrawn.
  20. Crimson Force Ghost

star 4
    Careful Obey Wann, honesty will get you demoted and/or banned.

Sapient: Silly was never banned...due to a huge flub by nameless mod, she was temp. demoted because of a hoax security issue.
  21. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Sil, one of the biggest things you did that left an impression on me is the hosting of screen caps that you created or other images you developed at your nenya.net website. I noticed that my nenya.net links no longer work. I hope that isn't a result of this because I was looking forward to your work through Episode III. People ask me where I get all of my pics. If you look at a great many of them, they'll say nenya.net. I truly appreciate your help and assistance whenever I needed it. :)

Crimson: I know that about Sil. I was talking about Ternian and Bob. They were banned.
  22. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    Sucks to see you step down, Kerryn. It's bad enough when Admins step down, but it's worse when friends do.
  23. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
  24. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
  25. Crimson Force Ghost

star 4
    "Crimson: I know that about Sil. I was talking about Ternian and Bob. They were banned."

Ok.

We wont talk about T or Bob here...
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.