My Resignation

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Silmarillion, Feb 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. EagleIFilms Jedi Knight

star 5
    Does anyone else think it's cool that Sil can keep her Admin icon?
  2. Red_Oktobur Jedi Knight

star 6
    it took me a long time to find this ;)

Sil, you may not know me, in fact I don't think you know me at all, ( :p), but I think you were the best. Hate to see you go.

Red_Oktobur
  3. Obi-Zahn Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Silmarillion likes me!

I tried to acces her site but it weas down. But since I use Mozilla 5.0, she likes me!
  4. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Sad to see you step down, Kerryn [face_plain]

And ditto Obey Wan's thoughts on the matter. This is supposedly the premiere STAR WARS site on the net; hopefully some lessons will be learned and some good will come out of this sorry situation.

It'd be great for these boards to live up to the world-class level of celebrity they have.

We can make it happen ;)

5. darthmomm Jedi Master

star 4
    Ya know..I have been here for 9 months...and I have seen more drama here that I have on stage... [face_plain]

I am really hoping that the JC administration realize what a problem they have within themselves....and I hope they take steps to improve it...but I know that they do not take critisism very well either.

I posted a thread in this forumn a while back about the maturity level of some of the admins..and it was met with nothing but accusations and and put downs to me. But, it seems that I am right...and this is the proof.

DP is not the problem...he is a SYMPTOM...treat the problem, and the symptoms will go away.
  6. Jobo Jedi Master

star 5
    *sniff* Sil... I love ya! [face_blush] Ooops...
    _jOBO
  7. Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling

star 5
    This = teh suck. "Boo" on those who brought this about. Sil was a great mod, and is a great person. But, I don't want to get my ass chewed out by somebody saying "I don't know the whole story," etc. Even though I don't know the whole story, it doesn't matter. The entire JC has been deprived of its best mod. Shame on you.
  8. grendelsfork Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [image=http://www.operationsombrero.com/phpBB/images/kortyne.jpg]Someone ask about me?
  9. Internet_Drama Jedi Youngling

star 1
  10. Dan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That being said, it's very unfortunate to see one of our best mods leave because of this crap. I'll just say that I've lost a lot of respect for some people on both sides. I'll leave it at that.
  11. Damn-Sasquatch Jedi Youngling

Sasquatch says, leave Richard Simmons out of this.
  12. royalguard96 Jedi Knight

star 5
    It's a damn shame when the one mod who went out of her way to be polite to EVERYONE feels forced to step down. As was stated earlier, she was a model mod, and basically suffered because others could not match her enthusiasm, patience and respectfulness to all users. I don't claim to know Sil as well as others, but I have seen the way she posts to other people, and the JC is a worse place without her. The only thing worse than losing a quality person like her is if the people remaining don't do anything to make this a better place as a result. Best wishes Sil.
  13. Vertical Former Head Admin

star 6
    We're working on it, I promise. We miss Sil, too.

Vertical
  14. DarthKlown2 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    It's a shame it had to come to this Sil. Like I said in the other threads on this topic in the last week or so, I always saw you as a very fair mod, very kind, very respectful.

"PadmeBra: Yeah it's huge. They have upwards of 3 new topics on Episode 2 alone." - It's not the quantity, its the quality baby.

"Vertical: PreacherBoy said he'd handle it" - well, could it be that therin lies the problem? If it looks like an apple, and smells like an apple, and tastes like an apple....there's a PRETTY GOOD CHANCE that it's an apple. Dig?

As for the mods and admins, have you ever thought of just changing your email accounts to a different email provider? Oh that's right...I forgot about the Mole.

Best wishes Sil!

Patrick
  15. Obi-Zahn Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    You accepted VIP status?

ell thnak you for mingling with us lowlifes in the regular user colors.

Jsut goes to prove youre the best mod.
  16. Dan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You guys from E-X are pretty funny. I laugh every time you try to accuse one of the mods of being the mole. [face_laugh]
  17. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    I accepted VIP status; I'm still a regular user though.

:)
  18. Obi-Zahn Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yes, but thank you fro lowerring your colors to mingle with us. And be compeletely one of us.

I also use Mozilla.

Amin (What's the Elvish word for like?) lle, Sil.
  19. DarthKlown2 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    uhhhh Dan. The mole talk was not started by one the "episode-x" guys.

Patrick
  20. Dan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    E-X guys or not, it's just funny when people try to destabilize this place by mentioning it when as far as I can see, that isn't the problem.
  21. PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling

star 5
    have you ever thought of just changing your email accounts to a different email provider?
    I couldn't find another e-mail server more secure than the one I run. Only a limited number of IPs can access it. In short, don't make rediculous suggestions. Thanks.
  22. Dan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    RIDICULOUS SUGGESTIONS = UNWANTED K THX BYE
  23. DarthKlown2 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Dan I could care less....k, thx, bye

PB, dont take my personal critisisms of your abilities to heart so much. I mean its only the internet right? Right????

Patrick
  24. PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Yeah, but being an ass is fun. I know you've tried it, and don't deny that you loved it.
  25. Pigalek Jedi Knight

star 5
    Woe is us, Sil is not a mod :(

Ah well she gets to have fun now :)
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.