main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio My retirement

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Krash, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    After two years as Midwest RSA, I felt that it was time (time I've earned) to retire. Personally, I am looking forward to just enjoying these boards and the people on them.

It's been my pleasure to serve Black Swamp Squadron, and I have to admit that Tobey-Wan has been a force of nature holding this board together. In the early days, it was him and 1-2 others who just disappeared. Now, with Jade-Walker (fellow JKOC member) and a whole new wave of people coming in. You guys are in for good times ahead!

If you need anything immediate, contact Jedi_Dajuan (be gentle with her, the girl's got a full plate). Best of luck to you all, and...

May the Force be with you!

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Don't be a stranger, Krash. I'm still looking forward to getting to finally run into you one of these days since I missed you at C3.

3. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Good man that Krash. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around in the months and years ahead (specifically June ;) ).

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    You better believe it!

Same goes for you TobeyWan!

5. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Hiya guys, just dropping in to let you know that I'll taking over Krash's cities until a replacement is named. If you need anything, feel free to contact me. :)

~H~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.