main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

W.VA My RPG Character

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Fettish_01, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fettish_01

Fettish_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
    Several of you have expressed an interest in seeing my RPG character. So here is the addy you can use to go gawk at her. LOL Lemme know what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/nora_roan/Nora_Roan.jpg

-Fettish ;)

2. Vallid

Vallid Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2002
    Nice Work!

3. Ariala

Ariala Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    Not bad at all :)

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Cool! Who is she? Bounty Hunter?? What era??

I didn't even think to ask if you guys role-played! We could have had a mini-game at the Comicon.

Maybe sometime during the summer we could work out a weekend marathon one-shot adventure. . . if we could find a weekend everyone could agree on ;)

5. Fettish_01

Fettish_01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 8, 2002
    Thanks! :) Yep, she's a bounty hunter. I use her in the YahooGroups Star Wars role playing stuff. She's from no particular era, I bounce her around as needed. I've never done any "official" RPing, but I bet I'd enjoy it.

-Fettish

6. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Never done any star wars RPG'ing myself, but Id love to give it a go. =)

7. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Is that a hint? :D

Everybody likes the RPG idea, but I seem to be the only one who has any GM experience, and that's limited. I'd love to do it, but I'd rather play. That said, if everyone wants to do it, we can, and I can GM. I'll need a little lead time to get a few adventures worked up, or possibly come up with a campaign.

8. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Bah! No one is trying to hint at anything Ithorian (grabs Ithorian's head and shoves his nose into the Star Wars RPG book).

I had a blast last time we played the Star Wars RPG, but then again being an D&D fan I always think the D20 system rules :)

9. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Its always easy to find a group of people who want to play. Finding a good gamemaster is an extremely difficult thing. . .

Hmmmm, maybe we could do a weekend visit - marathon RPG (using D20) . . . Would you guys be interested??

10. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    WHAT? ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER FANFORCE GROUPS?!?!? HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ;)

LOL in all seriousness, Id love for all of us to get together and play out some RPG Star Wars style. My only questions are where, when, and does anyone have a rulebook? :)

11. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    I own the second edition West End rulebook, and the WotC first and revised editions, as well as several of the sourcebooks. :p

12. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    Showoff...

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.