My RPG Character

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by Fettish_01, Apr 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Several of you have expressed an interest in seeing my RPG character. So here is the addy you can use to go gawk at her. LOL Lemme know what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/nora_roan/Nora_Roan.jpg

-Fettish ;)
  2. Vallid Jedi Padawan

3. Ariala Jedi Padawan

4. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cool! Who is she? Bounty Hunter?? What era??

I didn't even think to ask if you guys role-played! We could have had a mini-game at the Comicon.

Maybe sometime during the summer we could work out a weekend marathon one-shot adventure. . . if we could find a weekend everyone could agree on ;)
  5. Fettish_01 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks! :) Yep, she's a bounty hunter. I use her in the YahooGroups Star Wars role playing stuff. She's from no particular era, I bounce her around as needed. I've never done any "official" RPing, but I bet I'd enjoy it.

-Fettish
  6. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Never done any star wars RPG'ing myself, but Id love to give it a go. =)
  7. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Is that a hint? :D

Everybody likes the RPG idea, but I seem to be the only one who has any GM experience, and that's limited. I'd love to do it, but I'd rather play. That said, if everyone wants to do it, we can, and I can GM. I'll need a little lead time to get a few adventures worked up, or possibly come up with a campaign.
  8. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Bah! No one is trying to hint at anything Ithorian (grabs Ithorian's head and shoves his nose into the Star Wars RPG book).

I had a blast last time we played the Star Wars RPG, but then again being an D&D fan I always think the D20 system rules :)
  9. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Its always easy to find a group of people who want to play. Finding a good gamemaster is an extremely difficult thing. . .

Hmmmm, maybe we could do a weekend visit - marathon RPG (using D20) . . . Would you guys be interested??
  10. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    WHAT? ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER FANFORCE GROUPS?!?!? HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ;)

LOL in all seriousness, Id love for all of us to get together and play out some RPG Star Wars style. My only questions are where, when, and does anyone have a rulebook? :)
  11. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I own the second edition West End rulebook, and the WotC first and revised editions, as well as several of the sourcebooks. :p
  12. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.