main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA My son's birthday party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kmunee, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kmunee

Kmunee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    My son asked me if it were possible that he could have a Star Wars themed birthday party. He also asked if I could persuade some of the good people of my fanforce to show up in character for his birthday party. I told him I would ask to see if anyone were available. My son's Birthday is May 17, that is a Saturday. He will be 8 years old. I would really appreciate anyone who chooses to come out and support my son's birthday. I can promise you good and drink, along with the company of a very appreciative dad and son who is the next generation of SW fan. Please post if you are able to attend and your character. If you have kids, you are more than welcome to bring them to attend the party.

Thanks!

2. JEDIMASTER_VIDAL

JEDIMASTER_VIDAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2007
  3. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    I'll need to check the soccer schedule, most weekends until July I'm booked already. Let me know the time and I'll see what I can do, I would like to be there.

4. TD6829

TD6829 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2006
    As long as it isn't a morning event, I can probably do this!

My Saturdays are pretty much out due to baseball, but anything after 2pm I should have no problem with!

5. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    Thank you, guys! I really appreciate you volunteering your time. I am planning to start the party at/or around 4 pm.

6. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Let me see what I can do, Saturdays are pretty busy, and it depends what time my sons game is.

7. Kmunee

Nov 5, 2001
    My son's birthday party is this Saturday at 4 PM. I would like to know who will definitely be able to attend the party and how many you plan to bring with you(adults or kids). The location of the party is on Fort Lee Army base(near Petersburg). You can pm me for directions and my phone number.

8. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    I will be in Fredericksburg at the time. Sorry.

9. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    OUr soccer game isn't until 3pm and I'll have my nephew for the day, looks like I won't be able to make it.

10. TD6829

TD6829 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2006
    CRAP!

I totally forgot about this, and didn't make it back to the boards to remember.
    We really need to exchange cell phone numbers, etc...with our members for things like this.

I AM SO SORRY!

11. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    I'm in the same exact boat, I haven't been on much between my new job and my laptop dying and having to get it set up in my spare time, and I totally forgot this was coming. Many apologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.