main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Son's Little Wish (Needing Any Info I Can Get)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by ezell_mommy, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezell_mommy

ezell_mommy Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2013
    Happy Late Birthday! Well everyone I have uploaded more pics to http://s306.photobucket.com/user/misti_ezell/slideshow/Star Wars
    I can't say how great the 501st Legion is! They showed up with goodie bags and action figures not just for Wyatt but they did not leave my other 2 boys out they got some of the loot as well :) Thank you all for your help! He kept telling me "they are REAL" that day could not have been more perfect Star Wars marathon on TV and a amazing surprise visit!!

Pensivia likes this.
  2. ezell_mommy

Nov 17, 2013
    Happy Late Birthday! Well everyone I have uploaded more pics to http://s306.photobucket.com/user/misti_ezell/slideshow/Star Wars
    I can't say how great the 501st Legion is! They showed up with goodie bags and action figures not just for Wyatt but they did not leave my other 2 boys out they got some of the loot as well :) Thank you all for your help! He kept telling me "they are REAL" that day could not have been more perfect Star Wars marathon on TV and a amazing surprise visit!!

3. Merkual

Merkual Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2013
    every now and then there are threads like this that genuinely warms the heart,

I'm so glad everything worked out great and your son's reaction was awesome, it was also great your other sons got stuff too! :)

As aside note:

SWC you're the most under appreciated forum on TFN!

you're my online home :p

Pensivia and DarthRelaxus like this.
  4. Barbecue17

Barbecue17 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 11, 2013
    It's times like this that I'm so proud to be part of fandom. Great pics of what looks like a great birthday!

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  5. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Thanks for coming back to share all the photos with us, ezell_mommy. I enjoyed seeing them--the ones with the troopers giving out hugs were my favorites!

Hurray for the 501st!=D=

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  6. ezell_mommy

Nov 17, 2013
    I love the pics with the hugs too! Wyatt is not a hugger so that melted my heart to see him do that [face_love] Thank you guys again for pointing me in the right direction!

7. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Glad it worked for you guys. :)

On a side note, I wonder where they got those costumes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.