main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Star Wars Compilation Set (So Far)

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by StarWarsFan2005, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsFan2005

StarWarsFan2005 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2004
    Okay well I've decided to take 4 cues from each of the 5 films and put them as a Compilation set. It wasn't easy to decide for some of it. Well as for Revenge Of The Sith I'll add those 4 tracks once the score comes out in May. So I won't be burning this onto CD until then. Chances are too I will have to split this up into two discs.
    For TPM: Main Title - Boarding The Federation Battleship, I cut it off after a certain point with a clean fade out. The Dark Side Beckons from ROTJ was edits from a couple of spots from The Battle Of Endor II. Of course The Emperor Arrives cue is the film version mix for that and it cuts off after the Imperial March statement before goes into Yoda's Death cue. Also for Anakin's Theme I ripped it directly from the DVD so it would have Darth Vader's breathing at the end.

Anyhow, comments are welcomed on this set and I will update it after the ROTS soundtrack comes out with four selected cues from that score.

Trent

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace
    01- Main Title - Boarding The Federation Battleship 3:13
    02- Escape From Naboo 1:53
    03- Duel Of The Fates 4:11
    04- Anakin's Theme 3:03

Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones
    05- Across The Stars Instramental Edit (Music Video) 4:19
    06- Yoda And The Younglings 3:55
    07- Medow Picnic 2:29
    08- On The Conveyor Belt (Album Version) 3:04

Star Wars Episode III Revenge Of The Sith
    09-
    10-
    11-
    12-

Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope
    13- Star Wars Main Theme (1977 Concert Arrangement) 5:42
    14- Princess Leia's Theme 4:27
    15- The Hologram - Binary Sunset 4:08
    16- Ben Kenobi's Death - Tie Fighter Attack 3:51

Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
    17- The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) 3:02
    18- Yoda's Theme 3:29
    19- The Asteroid Field 4:15
    20- The Clash Of Lightsabers 4:17

Star Wars Episode IV Return Of The Jedi
    21- Luke And Leia 4:45
    22- The Emperor Arrives 2:03
    23- The Darkside Beckons 4:57
    24- Victory Celebration - End Credits 8:33

2. Charth_Maul

Charth_Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2001
    Your selections are quite choice...although I would have found room for "The Arena Battle" in AOTC (though its probably too long.)

3. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    Well, limiting yourself to four tracks per film will obviously mean leaving out a lot of great music, but I must say that one thing I'm really stunned by is your decision to use the music video version of "Across the Stars."

4. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Yeah, Jeff.

For AOTC, I'd go with Yoda And The Younglings, Return To Tatooine, Love Pledge And The Arena, and Confrontation with Count Dooku And Finale.

Maybe I'd switch the Main Title/Ambush on Coruscant for YATY, just for the "Kamino/Mystery" theme.

5. StarWarsFan2005

StarWarsFan2005 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2004
    I had been thinking about the Love Pledge And The Arena...but I just wanna stick to cues like this though. Thank you guys for your input...it was hard to choose what to put on. Oh as far as the Instramental Edit (no sfx) for Across The Stars Music Video goes, the reason why I put it there is because I like it. :) I like it a little more than the original version of it. I might just burn this though for now until the ROTS comes out ...so at least I can listen to it. :)

6. QUI-DON-JINN

QUI-DON-JINN Jedi Master star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    Greetings,

Where would one find the music video version (sans SFX) of ATS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.