main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive My Star Wars MS paint thingy

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Darth_Pogey, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Pogey

Darth_Pogey Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Well I spent about a week hunting down background picyures and doing purposely bad MS paintings that tell the Story of ROTS. Other films will follow. Sorry that its listed backwards. Please tell me what you think of it.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f88/DarthMario771/

2. Darth_Pogey

Darth_Pogey Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Thanks for all the constructive criticism!

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Please be patient. Sometimes it takes some time to get replies. A lot of the folks here are quite busy. But don't worry, someone is bound to drop by. :)

As for your art - I have to honestly say that some of the panels are hard to make out. Some of the figures look more like blobs than something recognizable. Although, then again, maybe that was your intention. Some are quite funny, though. :)

4. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Sorry Darth_Pogey that I didn't respond, I'm one of this busy people and through the timedifference, I often can just answer the next day or - in case I'm busy - even later. In Germany I'm already sleeping when you post something in the USA.....

Anyway, your figures really look a bit funny, but some are cute either. And I couldn't do it better with paint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.