main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Star Wars room is GONE!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    An Imperial memo.

Due to forces beyond Imperial control, the use of Section 4 (a.k.a. "Joshs Star Wars Room") has been terminated. All items will be classified, removed from display, and placed into storage until further notice. IF, I repeat: IF these items are ever released for display again, it will be under the strict supervision and authorization of The Emperor himself. Vital information regarding the history of our galaxy is contained in this room. These items must not fall in to rebel hands.
    On the 26th day of the tenth month of the earth year there will be a final day of viewing for authorized personel only. Due to the sensitive nature of the items on display, authorized personnel can obtain detailed time schedules and location coordinates by contacting your local Imperial representative.

Transmission end.

TRANSLATION:
    I have to take my Star Wars room down, so if anybody wants to come check out my collection on Saturday, that would be really cool. If you dont make it, my stuff can be seen on the RMFF site. I am hoping we can add some pictures and maybe some video after this Saturday *looks at Jen and Michael*. I live very close to the AMC & the Dave and Busters in Westminster, just to give you an idea of distance. If a few people want to come, we can get some food and have a half-a-meeting. Once we get everything figured out, I'll PM directions to people. No set time. I 'll be up & ready for visitors at 9 and here all day, but everybody has to be out by 6. Okey dokey?

This may sound dumb but, you guys are probably the only people who can appreciate my connection with this room. Everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy ("a Star Wars room?!"), but maybe some of you will enjoy it.

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    GADS, man!!!!!! What are yusa tinkn's yusa doin's??????

3. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Me'sa movin'

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Let me see what we're doing this Saturday, since I have a houseguest. But maybe we can make it. I don't believe Sarah has seen the Collection de Josh.

And if you've got the film, I've got the camera!

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Oh, Josh. I can't even tell you what I'm feeling. As the same for you.

I wish we had room to display it so when you got down in the dumps, you could come over & admire. :(

6. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Thanks Kim. :)

Jen, just let me know what kind of film to buy. (if you can make it.)

7. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Josh,
    Don't mean to be negative, but what about lighting to get better pictures? Jeff has a light that might work from out side the room?

8. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm still a little lost and confused. I think I'm staying with Michael friday after the play, right? The confusing part is that we were going to leapfrog the driving (me drive to jen's, jen drive to michaels, etc.)...well that doesn't work out too well if I leave my car at Jen's, hehe...

thoughts? suggestions? (sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread josh).

9. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Thread killer!

10. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Kim, any lights you can bring would be great. I have lamps and we can try to rig something, but if you have something in mind that you know would work well, bring it over. This is my last chance to get pics. I want them to be good.

Cory, no problemo. Staying at Michaels on Friday night, eh? Does that mean you guys can make it over on Sat? If so, maybe you could hook up with Jen at my house & leave with her to get back to your car.

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Cory, maybe you should leave your car at Michael's and then you guys could meet us at Josh's before we take off for Greeley, that might make more sense.

Josh, get some Kodak Max 400ISA film. And we can either photograph them same as last time, or in the room itself. I can take some larger shots of the room, but if you want the detail stuff we should stick w/ the way we did it last time. I have these lenses that I used when I was into my Wildflower Kick, & I think they will work out really well.

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    No, I do not think I have yet seen this place you all speak of... but it sure sounds like a great place!!!

And it makes me sad that your room has gone away. :(

13. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Thanks Sarah, Im not real happy about it either. :(
    Life goes on.

Jen, I figure we'll do more custom shots the way we did them before, but I want lots (bring Depa?). As for the room itself, I just want as many as I can get, showing as much as I can, in as much detail as I can. I'll get some film, we'll wing it, see what happens. If Michael can bring his camcorder, I'll record a little video tour so I can watch it months from now, when all my stuff is still in boxes.
    Regarding your metting up with Cory, My place is totally open on Sat. but I think now you're talkin about friday night. I'm not going to the play, and I dont know if I'll be around that night. If I am, you are more than welcome to use my house as a meeting place.

14. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    No we're talking about Saturday afternoon. We're going up Saturday night to see ObiMcD's play (and have dinner at the Smiling Moose :D ).

Sarah & I'd proably get there sometime after lunch on Saturday, if that works.

And I will work very hard to remember Depa. [face_blush] Sarah, don't let me forget to bring the figure from my office this weekend, please? :D

15. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Cool, that works great. I'm glad you're going to make it.

Yes! Sarah, remind her!!!! Depa, Depa, DEPA!!!

16. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Am I on the pipe, or are you guys, the play is Saturday night right? Why is Cory talking about Friday?

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Is Cory talking about Friday night? ?[face_plain] I hadn't noticed. Someone should set him straight ;)

Yes, Saturday night, I set that up because I know how Obi_W and I work. Saturday was the only concievable night to do this, besides, I'm picking Sarah up on Friday night.

18. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    I mourn your loss, my brother. However fret not, for your room's loss is another room's glory. As your room shall soon be but a vivid memory, another, newer room shall rise from the ash to assume its Phoenixian role in the RMFF.

Um, which basically means that my new room is almost armed and fully operational.

19. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Are you ready to party this weekend Jen? :D

And I'll be sure to remind you about Depa. :)

20. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I've got the stuff for making cookies, some movies (ask Michael about my video cabinet) and a weekend free from work of any kind!!!! I told them that if anybody thinks that I'm coming in for a dang thing then they will find out first hand how good I am w/ that lightsaber! ;) [face_devil]

21. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    SITH SLAYER LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see ya back however briefly Brudha Man!

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Mmm... cookies. I haven't eaten real food at all this week.

*drools*

23. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I also have some Rocky Road Ice Cream and some chocolate pudding. I've also been making homemade applesauce for the last two weeks. I hope you like the smell of apples! ;)

Of course, none of it has sugar, but the Ice Cream is Blue Bunny ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [face_love] Blue Bunny [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

24. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    DH says that light is on a job sight & very dirty, sorry :(

25. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    no problemo on the light. Im sure we can work it out with what i have here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.