main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPG My Tabletop Timeline

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by JBFett007, May 8, 2015.

1. JBFett007

JBFett007 Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 23, 2014
    Hi, seeing as how the old EU isn't a thing anymore, I decided to make my own timeline of Galactic Events to use in my tabletop sessions. I have borrowed a few names, and general themes from the EU though. I've decided to post it here to get feedback, and allow anyone who wants to use it to have free reign to do so. So, without further ado, my Star Wars Table Top Timeline:

1 ABE - The Battle of Endor takes place.

23 - 26 BBE - The Clone Wars

1036 BBE - Following the destruction of the Brotherhood of the Sith at the Ninth Battle of Ruusan, the Galaxy is united under the Jedi, using the infrastructure of the Coruscanti Republic lead by Supreme Chancellor Tarsus Valorum.

(Notes - During the Sith Wars, many of the great force techniques are lost due to the repeated deaths of the greatest minds in both the Jedi and Sith. Depositories of knowledge are destroyed during this time as well. Compared to the Jedi of the ancient past, those of the later Sith Wars, and later times are severely limited in their use of the force. Not helping this matter, the Jedi switch their focus from learning, and defense of the Galaxy toward peace keeping.)

1036 - 3153 BBE - The Sith Wars - Revan returns to the known galaxy nearly a decade after the end of the Mandalorian Crusade, however he does so at the head of a massive fleet. Having overthrown Qel Droma, and taken his place as Dark Lord of the Sith. Revan proclaims himself Darth, and sets in motion a series of wars that would last much longer than his own life. For two millennia, the Sith, in a myriad of forms, wage numerous wars against the Galaxy, and the Jedi Knights which protect it.

3160 - 3176 BBE - The Mandalorian Crusade - The Mandalorians, a technologically advanced civilization of warriors, invades known space. Following the Great Schism, the Jedi began to take on a more military role in the galaxy, and became known as the Jedi Knights. Lead by Revan the knights successfully defeat the Crusaders after a grueling war. However, journeying deep into the Outer Rim in pursuit of the last of these savages he, and those under his command, discover the Sith Empire, just as Exar Kun had, and their homeworld of Moraband. They find it lead by the Dark Lord of the Sith, Ulic Qel Droma. Tempted by Qel Droma’s power, Revan becomes Ulic’s apprentice, and the knights that followed him either succumb as well, or are purged. They are unheard from until seven years later, and believed lost.

(Notes - Prior to the Mandalorian Wars traditional fire arms, and melee weapons are still the primary weapons used in the Galaxy. The Jedi only begin to use Lightsabers during the Great Schism, when Exar Kun returns with knowledge of them from the Sith. The Mandalorians introduce blaster technology to the greater Galaxy.)

3196 - 3209 BEE - The Great Schism - The Jedi Exar Kun, journeys deep into the outer rim of the Galaxy conducting his own investigation into the origin of the force. Believing that the Force was gifted to the Jedi by a species of greater beings, he returns after several years preaching of a civilization on the edges of the Galaxy which uses the force for immense power. Believing that these are the beings which granted the Jedi their power. He calls them the Sith. Nearly a third of the order flocks to these claims after millennia of what many believe to be fruitless searching. What follows is the first in a long series of Galactic conflicts. Lasting twelve years, this war ends with the simultaneous defeat of Exar Kun over the moon Yavin IV, and of his greatest disciple Ulic Qel Droma in the Empress Teta system. However, Ulic would escape, and retreat to parts unknown for many years to come.

3211- Circa 5000 BEE - The Era of Enlightenment - The Jedi Order is formed at the beginning of this era on the planet Tython. It’s primary goal is the study the magical energy known as the Force. The wars of the Dark Ages continue, but with this unification of most of the Galaxy’s force users, a peace begins to form.

Circa 5000+ BEE - The Dark Ages - Many of the exact details of this time are lost to modern scholars, but it was during this time that many of the worlds of the Galaxy began taking to space. As such the great nations began to take shape, and innumerable wars were fought.

Billions of Years ago - The Whills create the Galaxy, and with it establish the force as it's governing tool.

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    You actually want the Games forum, I'll redirect you.