main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST My thoughts on Star Wars Episode 7

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Pungi, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pungi

Pungi Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2015
    So about the Stormtroopers that are still out there. 1 Station got destroyed, there are millions of clones and Fleets out there spread across the Galaxy, at the end of Ep III during order 66 we see stormtroopers spread across the galaxy, betraying their masters. Also dont forget that the production of the clones was on Kamino, which would have been changed since the emperor ruled the galaxy, so he must have changed the armour when he founded the place, still producing clones. Then a Sith or a bounty hunter, or maybe pirates founded it again and produced better, and probably more high tech armour. Finally, they are Jango's clones. When Jango or Bobba dies that doesnt mean the production of clones/stormtroopers is no longer available, they are clones, which means that they have the same qualities as Bobba and Jango, so they can easily clone more from the clones that were first cloned by jango or bobba. In simpler terms, you cans till clone troopers using the clone themselves since they are clones of jango/bobba. Also just because the 2 of the highest in command, which one of them betrayed the "empire", died that doesn't mean that there is no one else to rule. Remember, it is the Empire, they are not full of mercy and not that obedient. Many Imperial officers would be fighting to get to the top, probably ever since the Empire was first formed.

Finally here are some questions i found around the interwebs I would like to answer. doesnt mean I am right:
    Why do the have stormtroopers?
    Because they need an army, they could be used as pawns and cannon fodder, but they need an army, without an army you would look weak, if you have a massive army people would most likely be afraid.
    Why is the Stormtrooper black, they were all clones of Janjo?
    So people have been arguing over this, most say that if would cause of the fall of the empire, but they are wrong, as I stated before they still have the Clone production base on Kamino. This is not racism, just facts but here is a theory I came up with.
    Sine the stormtroopers are spread out across the galaxies, Note that there are loads of hot, desert planets. eventhough Episode 7 is set 30 years after Episode 6, that doesnt mean they cannot adapt to the environment, dont forget the clones/stormtroopers from all the way back to Ep 3. It has been ages since then and they could have adapted to the SuNs UV rays and ya, evolution and uv rays.

2. SkywalkerOG

SkywalkerOG Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 19, 2014
    This thread is meant for locking and that's just what they'll do…

3. Max@TSWP

Max@TSWP Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 21, 2014

Welcome to the forums Pungi. That is some interesting insight, but try to keep topics within current thread streams.

Dewback likes this.
  4. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    stormtroopers aren't clones.

5. acroyear7

acroyear7 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2006
    Can we all post threads on each of our opinions of Ep. 7?

6. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Pungi.

7. Granek

Granek Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2012
    IBTL

Dak Oolron likes this.
  8. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Welcome to the boards, Pungi.

As thejeditraitor already pointed out, Stormtroopers are not clones. The Imperial Stormtroopers of the OT and the First Order Stormtroopers of the ST are regular soldiers.

Toonimator and thejeditraitor like this.
  9. Dak Oolron

Dak Oolron Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2014
  10. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013
  11. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
  12. Darth Damo

Darth Damo Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 1999
    I'm in.... In before the lock!

13. Darth Damo

Darth Damo Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 18, 1999
    This is probably my most guilty pleasure on the Internet!

14. Wildcatbarry

Wildcatbarry Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2015
  15. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999
  16. star wars geek

star wars geek Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 20, 2014
    As this is the most important thread on the board, on the site itself, it seems only right to post this exciting episode 7 video!

[face_dancing]

17. TheBBP

Nov 6, 2012
    Dunno why I am laughing so hard at that. I am gonna steal it.

Buddha Fett likes this.
  18. Bobby Roberts

Bobby Roberts Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 24, 2014
    I kinda hope the thread is still open solely to demonstrate the total uselessness of posting "in before the lock" in all its textual and visual variations.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  19. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    So yeah... use the existing threads on the variety of topics addressed above.

Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.