main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Timeline

Discussion in 'Archive: Literature (Spoilers Allowed)' started by DARTH_MARK-22, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_MARK-22

DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2003
    This has been sort of my pet project for the past six-seven years. It started off as a little thing to do between term papers while in university, and I've since kept adding on to it with every new piece of information.

This is by no means anything really official. In some cases I've cut & pasted elements from TimeTales, the unofficial Star Wars encyclopedia, Nathan P. Butler's Timeline, Wookieepedia, etc. This is largely for my personal reference.

I was wondering if anyone would like to take a look at it, give me some feedback, point out some mistakes and canonical errors and other such things. I was about to attach it here, but I notice there's no means to attach it.

If anyone's interested in checking it out, give me a buzz. I'd love to see what people think.

2. JEDI-KILLER_17

JEDI-KILLER_17 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    Sounds interesting but I'm not so sure it should be posted in the spoilers allowed thread. Try the regular Lit. page Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.