main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Wash, DC My upcoming trip to DC

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Maleficant, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Ok I got some things out of the way and now I want to come down for a weekend and do what I never got to do the whole time I was living in Maryland; tour Washington DC.

I think the plan is to crash at Chrissy's place as soon as we pick a date. I'm hoping for May. (hint, hint)

I know I need to go to the National Zoo, the Air & Space Museum and that place that has all the Dinosaur bones at.

So whose with me!?! Oh I'm dragging Brandon along as well. ;)

If a good case can be made, we can see if Yoda wants to join in on this as well. [face_laugh]

2. Midi-ChlorianLori

Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    Depending on the particular weekend, I'd be interested. I'm kid-free for Balticon weekend, and the rest of the weekends in May vary.

3. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    I am resisting making jokes connecting dinosaurs to Congress.

Just keep us posted - I never know when I'm free but if I am, hanging out sounds fun!

4. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Lori, if you have the kids, feel free to bring them along, I know Brandon likes making new friends. :)

It won;t be Memorial Day weekend since I'm going to Balticon that Saturday as well.

I'm hoping for the middle of the month.

5. Midi-ChlorianLori

Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    Right now it looks like my ex-husband has my kids the weekend of 5/13-14, so my schedule is pretty open that weekend [face_dancing]

I've got the kids the weekend of 5/20-5/21. The kids both have soccer games Saturday afternoon, but it looks as of now that we're clear in the evening. Old Line has invited Garrison Tyranus to a Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis event on Sunday 5/21 that was on my "try-to-do" list depending on what was up with the kids, etc. for the weekend- I believe they've invited Carida down as well if that's anything you want to incorporate into your trip!

Anyway, let me know how your timing works out!

-Lori

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.