Wash, DC My upcoming trip to DC

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Maleficant, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok I got some things out of the way and now I want to come down for a weekend and do what I never got to do the whole time I was living in Maryland; tour Washington DC.

I think the plan is to crash at Chrissy's place as soon as we pick a date. I'm hoping for May. (hint, hint)

I know I need to go to the National Zoo, the Air & Space Museum and that place that has all the Dinosaur bones at.

So whose with me!?! Oh I'm dragging Brandon along as well. ;)

If a good case can be made, we can see if Yoda wants to join in on this as well. [face_laugh]
  2. Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Knight

star 1
    Depending on the particular weekend, I'd be interested. I'm kid-free for Balticon weekend, and the rest of the weekends in May vary.
  3. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I am resisting making jokes connecting dinosaurs to Congress.

Just keep us posted - I never know when I'm free but if I am, hanging out sounds fun!
  4. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lori, if you have the kids, feel free to bring them along, I know Brandon likes making new friends. :)

It won;t be Memorial Day weekend since I'm going to Balticon that Saturday as well.

I'm hoping for the middle of the month.
  5. Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Knight

star 1
    Right now it looks like my ex-husband has my kids the weekend of 5/13-14, so my schedule is pretty open that weekend [face_dancing]

I've got the kids the weekend of 5/20-5/21. The kids both have soccer games Saturday afternoon, but it looks as of now that we're clear in the evening. Old Line has invited Garrison Tyranus to a Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis event on Sunday 5/21 that was on my "try-to-do" list depending on what was up with the kids, etc. for the weekend- I believe they've invited Carida down as well if that's anything you want to incorporate into your trip!

Anyway, let me know how your timing works out!

-Lori
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.