main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive MY version of the prequals

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Cygnus2112, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cygnus2112

Darth_Cygnus2112 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    Well I have finally seen ROTS, and I think we can all agree that these 3 movies just don't hold up to the quality of the OT. I remember staring in awe at the screen in 1977 as the Devastator crossed the screen chasing the Tantive IV....I felt little, if any of that awe and wonder during the prequels. Well, this is our chance to change this.

I am going to start with Episode I as it started in the film, but after that, I hope to have the game follow a different path than the films. I would like to be able to roleplay in detail at least SOME clone wars battles, so I intend for this to be a long game.

All of the normal rules apply, and I will list the available PC's below.

Sith:
    Darth Sidious/Palpatine
    Darth Maul
    Nute Gunray and assistants

Jedi:
    Qui Gon
    Obi Wan
    Any member of the council
    Any other Jedi you wish to play

Republic:
    Padme Amidala
    Chancellor Vallorum
    Captain Panaka
    R2D2
    C3P0
    Any other senators or other Republic members you wish to play(No Clones yet)

Independent:
    Anakin Skywalker
    Jango Fett
    Watto?
    Pod Racers
    Anyone else you can think of

I will not allow people to make their own character until all of the estabilished PC's are taken. PM me for character approval.

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    PM on its way.

3. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    does qui gon still die in ep 1?

4. StevoDirector

StevoDirector Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2004
    Can I be Anakin Skywalker

5. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    I will join this but...

Nute Gunray and assistants should be under indepent or Trade Feration. Nute Gunray never (joined) the sith.

6. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    When exactly is it gonna start? right after TPM?

7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    GM APPROVED

Yep. Got Darth Maul. :D :D ( yes, be very afraid! LOL) :p

Some of the above questions and concerns are quite valid. Don't hesitate to PM the GM. but yeah, let's get this game rolling! :)

8. StevoDirector

StevoDirector Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2004
    can we start this soon ?? I'M SO EXITED ... AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT .... I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW BUT I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT ....................

9. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    OK, we are starting to roll along. So far, we have people to play Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Mace Windu, JEDI MASTER Dooku, Anakin Skywalker, and Darth Maul. As soon as we have enough PC's being played, we will start. Thanks for the turnout so far!

10. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    GM Approved

I am playing Count Dooku

11. Son_of_Jango

Son_of_Jango Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2004
    can i be mace windu

12. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    Update: We have someone to play Jango now. I'll keep you guys posted on what we have cast wise filled in.

13. Darth_Boppu

Darth_Boppu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    Can I be Sidious/Palpatine?

14. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    GM APPROVED

Jango Fett

15. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    I'm in as Mace Windu.

16. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    GM APPROVED

I'm in as Obi-Wan Kenobi

17. Darth_Boppu

Darth_Boppu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    GM APPROVED

I'm Darth Sidious.

18. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    GM approved

Master Kit Fisto

OOC: I'm in the jedi Council.

Can you post who is playing so far and the open spaces.

19. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    The following characters are taken:

Jedi:
    Darth_Luinel_Kun: Kit Fisto
    Master_Burhead: Master Dooku
    YoungAngus: Qui-Gon Jinn
    Suvlaco: Mace Windu
    Arwen-Jade_Kenobi: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sith:
    Darth_Boppu: Darth Sidious
    greyjedi125: Darth Maul

Republic/Independent:
    Handmaiden_Rabe: Padme Amidala
    StevoDirector: Anakin Skywalker
    Zedd-Vega: Jango Fett

The following characters are still available:
    Any other jedi in the prequels
    Nute Gunray and associates
    Chancillor Vallorum
    Auura Sing
    Zam Wessel

PM me if you want to play one of the PC's still available!

20. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    Since he is not taken yet, and he is my fav Jedi, I am going to go ahead and play Yoda in the game, if no one has any objections. So he is taken too.

21. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    awesome this is coming together nicely when we start?

22. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    A little late, but

GM aprroved as Padmé Amidala

23. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    We're going to start!

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The taxation of trade routes to outlaying star systems is in dispute. Several systems have threatened to leave the Republic unless they get some kind of relief from this taxation. Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships, the greedy Trade Federation has stopped all shipping to the small planet of Naboo in a show of defiance against this policy.

While the congress of the Republic endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, the Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched two Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict...

Qui Gon and Obi Wan:

Currently you are on a Republic Diplomatic cruiser that has just exited hyperspace in the Naboo system. You are approcing the TF blockade, which consists of serveral TF freighters that have been heavily modified for combat duty.
    RDC Captain: Sirs, we have entered the Naboo system. Shall I hail the main ship to request docking?

TAG Obi Wan, Qui Gon

Master Dooku:

Currently, you are on Courscant at the jedi temple. You recently presented your case for the order to become more involved in trying to fix the corruption in the Senate to the council. It did not go well. Several of the members, while admiring your conviction, held to the old axiom that the order should not be involved in politics. You wish your former padawan were here to help, but he is off on a mission to Naboo. You have decided on a different stratagy, approcing the council members one at a time, to gauge their individual views and perhaps try to sway them to your own point of view.

TAG Dooku

Kit Fisto and Mace Windu:

Currently you are also at the temple, sparring with each other after a long council session.

TAG Mace and Kit

Darth Sidious:

Currently, you are at your senate apartment. You expect this to be a monumental day, with the diplomats that fool Vallorum sends failing uterlly only to spark the invasion of Naboo. You sense through the force that it will soon be time to send your apprentice on another assignment. You are pleased with him. He performed very well in killing that Nemoinodian traitor who would have endangered everything you had planned. In addition, he was able to teach Black Sun what it means to defy the Sith. Your comm chimes, and you check the display. It is that fool Nute Gunray. You don your sith robe and accept the transmission over a coded channel.

Nute Gunray: Milord, the diplomats have arrived. Do you have any specific instructions before they board?

TAG Sidious

Darth Maul:

Currently you are in the Sith retreat on Coruscant, practiching your saber skills, as well as your Teres-Kasi. You sense through the force that you will be called upon by your master for somthing very important very soon.

TAG Maul

Queen Amidala:

Currently, you are in your throne room in the castle on Naboo. This should be a very eventful day, as both Senator Palpatine and Chancallor Vallorum have promised that diplomats would arrive today to negotiate for the breakup of the blockade as soon as possible. While signs are just starting to show that the blockade is even in existance, you know that if it goes on much longer, your people will suffer greatly. Hopefully these diplomats will be able to do what they set out to do.

Sio Bibble: Well, my queen, we shall soon see if Senator Palpatine is true to his word, and if these negotiators have any clout at all any more. With all of the corruption rumored to be in the Senate, I am surprised they were able to send anyone.

Captain Panaka gives Bibble a long stare
    Panaka: Your majesty, we must be prepared if the diplomats fail. You must consider trying to leave the system. Your people could not bear to use you.

TAG Padme

Anakin Skywalker:

Currently, you are trying to comfort your mother, who is very upset at the fact that Watto wants you to race

24. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    IC: Queen Amidala

Amidala looked long and hard at her head of security. "You know how I feel about leaving, Captain. I will remain with my people. It is my place."

Tag: Panaka

25. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    Panaka: I understand m'lady. I am simply worried about your safety and survival. If the blockade continues, certain things may become scarce.

Sio Bibble: Captain, it is the Queens place to suffer with her people. There will be no more talk of leaving.
    TAG Padme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.