main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive MY version of the prequals

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Cygnus2112, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Queen Amidala

"I understand, Captain." Amidala shot a brief look at Sio Bibble, then said, "Surely the ambassadors should have made contact by now."

Tag: Panaka, Bibble

2. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Qui-Gon: tell them we wish to board at once.

Ship Captain: With all due respect, the Chancellor's Ambassadors wish to board immediately.

Nute Gunray: Yes, of course. As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal, and we'd be happy to recieve the ambassadors.

Qui Gon and Obi-Wan are greeted by a droid, and are led to a room to wait for The Viceroy.

3. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    GM approved it! I'm Adi Gallia

4. StevoDirector

StevoDirector Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2004
    Tatooine Anakin is still trying to comfort his mother.

ANAKIN :
    Mom , doon't worry ive done it many times . We could make some money , besides if i don't we will be sold ... again .

TAG : Anyone
    PS. If you send a pic of yourself as the characters i will make a poster

5. Darth_Cygnus2112

Darth_Cygnus2112 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    Aboard the Droid Control Ship:

A protocol droid leads Qui Gon and Obi Wan to a waiting area, then heads to the bridge to report to its master, Nute. It sees Nute talking to the image of Sidious.

After he is done with the Dark Lord, Nute turns to the droid.

Nute: Yes?
    Droid: Sir, the ambassadors have arrived and are waiting for you in the area you designated. I believe that they are Jedi Knights.
    Nute: What did you say?
    Droid: I belive that they are Jedi Knights.
    Nutes assistants refuse to greet these jedi personally.
    Nute: I'm not going in there. Droid, stall them.
    The Droid heads back to the waiting room with drinks.

Tattoine:
    Shimi: Money is nothing compared to your safety, Ani. We can't be sold though, becaues I couldn't bear to be seperated. Maybe I can talk to Watto, convince him otherwise.

TAG Anakin

6. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Yaddle, GM approved. YEAH!!

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    IC: Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan followed his Master and the protocol droid into the designated room. As it left, Obi-Wan removed his hood and voiced what he had been sensing since receiving this assignment

"I have a bad feeling about this."

TAG: Qui-Gon

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darth Maul

Coruscant, Secret retreat, Training chamber

The crimson double lightsaber whirls viciously in his hands as it deflects several high-powered bolts back at the heads of the three battle droids that fired them, instantaneously turning them into scrap. Like a relentless symphony of crimson anger, the whirling weapon continues its trajectory around the warrior's body as it spins behind him, deflecting and returning the blaster bolt at the 'dark eye' droid that dared to fire it. Bullseye! The 'dark eye' is no more.

The shirtless tatooed form of the iridonian zabrak remains in constant motion as he flips towards his next target. Four assassins have been paid quite handsomely to accomplish one simple task. They must kill him. Darth Maul flashes a vicious predatory smile, then snarls as the first assassin, a rodian, takes out two blasters and starts to fire at the Sith killing machine. He fares no better than the battle droids as his shots are deflected back at him, the last one neatly nailing him on his forehead, killing him instantly.

Darth Maul never stops moving, not even to spare the rodian a second glance, although he huffs contemptuosly, disgusted at the easy kill and lack of challenge. The two trandoshans look at each other and put away their blasters, exchanging them for vibro swords and blades instead, then they look at the Gamorean with the large vibro axe. In an instant, all three assassins rush-in and attack Lord Sidious' Sith Apprentice.

Darth Maul only flashes that predatory grin once again.

The ensuing clash is mostly silent, with the exception of the whirling buzz of Maul's double lightsber and the cries of the assassins as they are viciously cut down. With uncanny speed and blinding precision, Darth Maul flips over both trandoshans, easily avoiding their attack. He sails over their heads and vaults towards the gamorean who hefts his vibro axe and executes an overhead swing towards Darth Maul. With contemptuos ease, the Vibro axe head is cut in mid swing.

Before he realizes that his weapon has been rendered useless, the gamoran suddenly lets out a squealing howl. Darth Maul had landed behind him and his lightsaber did the rest of the work. With a singularly vicious angry slash to the gamorean's back, the Sith apprentice dispatched the bigger target.

Two down. Two to go.

By their expressions, the two trandoshans were angered, but their hesitation also betrayed their fear. Yes, fear was a powerful ally, and so was anger. Their hesitation made them weak, and all who were weak would meet the same fate.

The darkside surged through Darth Maul as he gestured with one hand. The dead gamorean's vibro Axe head rose from the ground and flew right at one of the paid assassins. Before he could even react, the vibro axe head found itself lodged inside the trandoshan's chest cavity. The creature stared at the lodged weapon with disbelieving eyes before he fell backwards and was dead before he hit the ground.

Now for the last one.

The creature rasped something in its native language as it slowly backed away. From the sound of it, Darth Maul guessed that the trandoshan had probably uttered an insult.

Weak.

Darth Maul had no use for words. He was a hunter. A predator. The perfect killing machine. He had already killed two jedi, a nightsister and dozens of Black Sun's hired thugs. These paid assassins were no match for him, unworthy foes.

Suddenly disgusted, the Sith apprentice called on the Force and pulled the surprised assassin through the air and towards him. In a blink of an eye, it was over. The Trandoshan assassin found himself impaled at the end of Darth Maul's double-lightsaber. The crimson blade punctured his heart, and as he expired, the Sith apprentice retrieved his weapon and stepped away, ready for the next challenger. But there was none left. Within moments, he had killed all opposition.

Darth Maul's perpetual anger flared as he turned to leave the corpses of those he'd savaged. The exercise had not

9. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC: QUi GOn

I don't sense anything.

Qui gon replied to his young apprentice Obi Wan, while the protocal droid gave the two jedi drinks.

TAG-Kenobi

10. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    Well folks, we're waiting for other posters...just be patient:) BTW, GREAT post, greyjedi!

11. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    Adi Gallia and Yaddle:

Currently, the 2 of you are on Coruscant, discussing the recent deaths of the 2 jedi covered in the book "Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter." Darsha Assant and and her master were good friends, after all.

TAG Adi and Yaddle

12. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    YAY! I'm Watto...

13. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    GM Approved. I got Aurra Sing, and I see lightsabers for my collection. [face_devil]

14. StevoDirector

Jun 5, 2004
    Anakin nods to his mother slightly dissapointed . He goes to his room and starts work on C3PO . Accidentiley sets him off .

C3P0 : Oh my i had the most perculiar dream .
    ANAKIN : Sorry C3P0 i slipped and scrapped your circuits .
    C3P0 : I will live won't I ?
    ANAKIN : Don't worry 3P0 I will have you back to normal in no time .
    C3P0 twitches .

TAG :Shimi or Watto

15. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    can i be yoda please

16. StevoDirector

Jun 5, 2004
    Anakin walks back to the workshop to tell WATTO that he will not race for him .
    ANAKIN : Mr. Watto .... sir . My mother and i we have decided we will not ....race .

TAG : Watto

17. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Watto

"You don't really have a choice now do you Ani? Eh?"

Watto flew over to a pod in the back room...
    "This is the best pod I ever owned, and Your the best pilot I ever owned, your ment to be together...."

tag: Anni

18. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Oops, didn't see the Jango tag.

Jango Fett

Naboo; Resort

Jango stretched as he leaned on the side of his bed, looking to his armor across the room in the corner. He let out a light sigh thinking about his previous failed job.

"That senator would have brought in a good three thousand if the guards hadn't shown up." He muttered, walking over to his armor. He had just taken his shower, and was already on his way to another day.

After a minute or two of readjusting armor plates and such, he twirled his blaster pistols and looked out towards the sky. He'd have to see who this new contact was, especially since there were other hunters to worry about. Hunters like Montross...

"Roz, you got that info I needed?"

TAG: GM

OOC: I hope we're taking the route of the Bounty Hunter video game. I love that game...

19. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    IC: Kit Fisto

"Master Windu what are is plan to deal with the Sith? I have heard the is a new apprentice by the name of Maul who is a Zabrak. What is Master Qui-Gon doing now?"

TAG: Mace Windu.

20. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    OOC: Cygnus, I'm giving you control of Padmé for the week. I'm leaving tomorrow, I should be back by Saturday. Thanks.

21. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    OOC-Yea could the GM be Qui Gon for this week, ill be gone to, but Ill have a laptop, but wont get on much so if theres a time when Qui gon needs to speak to movee things along speak for me. Thanks.

22. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

"It's not about the mission, Master. It's something elsewhere...elusive..."

Obi-Wan trailed off as he tried to get a better fix on that ripple in the Force.

TAG; Qui-Gon

23. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC:Qui Gon

Don't center on your anxieties, keep your concentration here and now where it belongs.
    Qui Gon replied as he walked to a table and had a seat.

Tag-Obi1

24. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    First, expect a repost from Darth Kun soon. In the game the Sith HAVE NOT revealed themselves, nor have the Jedi or anyone alive that is not under the control of Darth Sidious discovered or reported their presence yet. So PLEASE ignore this post.

Second, good playing so far by all! I hope more ppl post, cuz I really want to get the game rolling along.

25. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

The Padawan moved to join his Master and mulled over the words briefly. Another point came up. "But Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future," Obi-Wan said half in confusion, half as quotation.

TAG: Qui-Gon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.