main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive MY version of the prequals

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Cygnus2112, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    IC Qui Gon

We must get to Gunray.

Qui GOn ran to the steal blast doors and dipped his lightsaber into them, it eaisly slid threw the steel. More droids came.

Cover me Obi Wan.

TAG-Kenobi

2. Darth_Cygnus2112

Darth_Cygnus2112 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    DROID CONTROL SHIP:

Obi Wan is able to dispatch of the battle droids easily, then starts keeping watch on the hallway. As Qui Gon is cutting the door, there is activity on the bridge....

Gunray: I cannot believe they are not dead! These jedi, they are like galactic roaches, hard to kill.
    Hakko: I told you it was a mistake to try to kill them. Now we are doomed! Look! They are trying to get through the door.
    Gunray: Shut the exterior blast door. That ought to hold them. And get droiddekas up here NOW!
    Controller: Yes, Viceroy!

The blast door slams down, forcing Qui Gon to stop his cut. The question is, what now?

TAG, Qui Gon, Obi Wan

CORUSCANT, JEDI TEMPLE:

In the archive room, the conversation between Kit and Zebnar continues.

Zebnar: Well, master, I am trained up to form III in the lightsaber. I am told that I am very helpful in my species native enviornment, the jungle. Also, master Qui Gon has said that I have an extraordinary connection with the living force. I hope that these things may be of use to you.

TAG, Kit Fisto

Meanwhile, Yoda is on his way to his afternoon meal....

On his way to the mess hall, Yoda passes the council chamber, noticing Plo deep in meditation. Plo has always been able to bring a unique perspective to the council, and has deep insight into the force. Yoda wondered if Plo had been sensing some of the same things he had, things he had been reluctant to mention at the council yet. While he did not want to interrupt Plo, his meal could wait, and this was important. He entered the chamber, waintig for Plo to come out of his trance.

TAG Plo

3. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    IC: Kit Fisto

" Zebnar, I hounor your skills I will accept you as my padawan. I will have to walk back to the council to ask where I should go to find the assassin and to show them my new padawan."

* Kit left his padawan out side of the council.

"Master Yoda what planet was the assassin last seen on? Also will the council allow my new padawan."

TAG: Jedi Council

4. Darth_Boppu

Darth_Boppu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    IC: Sidious

Lord Sidious' airship flew into a hangar bay in the industrial area of Coruscant. He flipped on some switches, some off, and then he descended out the back on a ramp. It was time for a practice duel.

TAG: Maul

5. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    CORUSCANT, JEDI TEMPLE:

Kit, as you enter the council chamber, you see Plo Kloon deep in meditation, and see Master Yoda standing their watching him.

Kit: Master Yoda what planet was the assassin last seen on? Also will the council allow my new padawan.

Yoda gives you a stern look, shaking his head. He motions you outside of the chamber.

Yoda: Waited, you could have. Disturb master Kloon, I hope you have not. A padawan, you say? Who is this student?

Zebnar: It is I, master Yoda. I have told master Fisto that I would be honored to become his padawan if the council permits it. I understand he needs assistance on a mission of great importance.

Yoda: Hmm.....approve of this, I do, but the council has not. Zebnar, go with Kit on this mission, and when you come back, decide on this matter the council will. Kit, know where this former student is, I do not. Suggest checking the archive reports for her last known location I do.

TAG Kit Fisto

6. StevoDirector

StevoDirector Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2004
    Tattoine:
    IC : ANNIE

Thanks mom

TAG : Shimi

7. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    TATTOINE:

Shimi: Now, did you talk to Watto about the race? What did he say?

TAG Anakin

8. starwarsismyally

starwarsismyally Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2003
    I.C. Plo Koon

"Suggest checking the archive reports for her last known location I do."

Plo woke with a start when he heard Master Yoda's voice, apparently not noticing that Plo had woke up. Master Koon waited patiently for Yoda to finish his conversation with another jedi.

Tag: Yoda

9. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    IC: Obi-Wan

The hallways were clear for now but Obi-Wan did not budge from his spot. He heard the sound of a blast door behind him and knew that Qui-Gon had been cut off. "Need a hand, Master?"

TAG; Qui-Gon

10. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Qui Gon

Its no Use Obi Wan these Blast Doors are to thick, were going to have to find another way to get to The Viceroy.

Qui GOn turned a corner and suddenly saw three Droidekas quickly rolling towards them. He Drew his lightsaber.

TAG-Obi Wan

11. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    I.C. Ki Adi Mundi

Master Mundi waited for Master Fisto to leave the council chambers

"Master Koon, powerful Master Fisto is, but if the reports we have heard regarding aurra sing are true are you sure he will be ready for her".

12. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darth Maul

Hidden Sith Retreat, Coruscant

He knew his master had arrived. He could feel it clearly. He knew what was next and what was expected of him. Yes, he was ready. He would not fail his master.

By the time Darth Sidious arrived by to the designated training chamber and opened the doors, his apprentice would be there, waiting and ready?weapon in hand.

Darth Maul would be within the combat circle. Inside it, their relationship was no longer that of Master and servant, but that of mortal enemies. The reason he was not dead yet was because his Master had spared him every time Maul had tried to kill him, for that was what he was expected to do. There was no mercy or second chances during these encounters. If Maul managed to defeat his Master, he would assume the mantle of Sith Lord, but so far, that was not the case. No matter, he would keep trying just the same. Chances were, he?d get it right sooner or later.
    As it was, Darth Maul ignited his double bladed lightsaber as soon as Darth Sidious entered the training chamber. His trademark evil grin was his on personal way of welcoming his Master back home.

Tag: Darth Sidious

13. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    I.C Plo Koon

Plo had not noticed Master Mundi enter the Council Room.

"I do not kno Ki-Ad-Mundi, I have problems of my own that i have to face right now, if Yoda believes Kit Fisto can take care of the problem, then i believe he should be fine."

Tag: Yoda, Ki-Adi-mundi

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

Obi-Wan engaged his lightsaber and began deflecting the bolts. None of these hit the destroyers but instead bounced towards the Jedi again.

"They have sheild generators," Obi-Wan observed as he deflected another blast.

TAG: Qui-Gon

15. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    GM Notes:

1st of all, I would appriciate when you post if you are only posting for the actions of YOUR character unless given permission to do otherwise. I appriciate that you want to move the game along, and also understand if you think I am not posting often enough(If you need me to post,PM me please!). Thanks.

2nd of all, I would also appriciate if you could make more complete posts in regards to your PC's. If your PC is going to enter a room for example, state where they are coming from and state that they are entering a new area if necessary. thanks.

CORUSCANT, JEDI TEMPLE

Yoda: Know do I of Aurra Sing. On assignment, the dark lady is, or perhaps we could have sent her to deal with her former student. A test this is for Kit and his new padawan. Unknown to me the outcome is, but trust in the ability of those sent I do. You should also. Things do I have to discuss with Plo, Kai Adi Mundi. Excuse us, you will?

TAG Kai, Plo

16. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    IC: Queen Amidala

Amidala sat silently on her throne, awaiting transmission from the Chancellor's ambassadors. "Captain, have we any news from the Trade Federation?"

Tag: Panaka

17. Darth_Boppu

May 2, 2005

The dark lord of the Sith ignited his lightsaber and dove at his apprentice with a burst of Force Scream, deafening him and weakening him as Sidious moved in for his attack.

Sidious' arms moved a hundred times normal speed, slicing and parrying, jabbing and twirling. Then, with a twitch of his mind, his hand was cast ahead of him, pushing his apprentice into a wall. Blue lighning, mixed with orange flame, flew from the shadow's right hand, and for a second, Sidious felt as if he might, actuall, kill his own apprentice.

This was not the case. Sidious had developed a special bond with Maul. They had become brothers, spending their time together training, and they loved each other like brothers.

The Force Flame and Force Lightning barrage ceased, and Sidious turned off his lightsaber.

He turned to his apprentice, waiting for him to get up.

18. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Qui Gon

It's a standoff. Let's go.

Qui Gon blocked two more laser blasts then took off and rounded a corner, Obi Wan was close behind. Qui Gon stopped, he turned to the wall and pulled of an air vent.

Lets go through here, Those Destryoers can't follow. Qui Gon kneeled down and crawled into the air duct.

TAG-Obi Wan

19. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    I.C. Plo Koon

Although the Jedi had a policy of telling anything they knew about a situation, this talk would have to be private with only Master Yoda.

"Im sorry Master Mundi, but it is urgent that i speak to Yoda alone."

Tag: Yoda, Ki-adi-mundi

20. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

Obi-Wan lowered himself down after his Master and quickly replaced the covering before following. "Yet another tight spot, Master. WE seem to be adept at finding ourselves in them."

TAG: Qui-Gon

21. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Qui Gon

QUi Gon looked back at Obi Wan and grinned at him, he continued crawling through the shaft. They reached the end and Qui Gon Carefully pulled of the vent, he looked below him it was a long drop. He slid out and fell to the ground. He was inside the Main Hanger. Obi Wan soon fell down too. Qui Gon examined his surroundings. There were hundreds of battle droids loading into transport cruisers.

Battle Droids? This is not like the Trade Federation to invade a planet. Obi Wan You and I will sneak on to their transport ships and meet down on the planet, its to unsafe to stay here, and we must warn the Chancoller of this.

Qui Gon put his hood over his head and snuck away towards one of the ships. He climbed aboard one; Qui Gon hid in the middle of a row of unactivated Battle Droids, the doors to the ship closed, then it took off from the Droid Control ship and blasted Towards the Peaceful planet Naboo.

TAG-Obi Wan

22. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC : Darth Maul

Coruscant, Hidden Sith Retreat, Sparring Chamber

Lord Maul was ready to face his Master once again. This time, it would be different. He just knew it.

He just didn't know how very wrong he would be.

His Master dove at him, a move he was ready to counter. Grinning in expectation, he initiated a move. Then suddenly, while he was still in mid-air, Darth Sidious opened his mouth and let out a terrible burst of Force Scream! It was a terrible display of darkside power!

Darth Maul barely had time to mount a defense against the terrible onslaught. The dark shout slammed against him like an out of control freighter transport. Weakness assailed him down to the bone as intense pain pierced his ears...then suddenly he could hear nothing. But Maul was not about to give in, not about to show weakness!

Grinding his sharpened teeth and clenching his jaw against a world of pain, the sith apprentice did all he could to defend against the punishment his Master was to visit upon him. But his efforts were beyond fruitless. The apprentice was nowehere in the league of the Master.

Sidious' arms moved a hundred times normal speed, slicing and parrying, jabbing and twirling. Maul could scarcely detect the movement, much less mount a proper defense against it. Then, with a twitch of his mind, Sidious' hand was cast ahead of him, pushing his apprentice into a wall. Maul hit the wall with a sickening thud, craking the wall on impact. His tolerance for pain was high, very high indeed. Pain of this sort was actual fuel for his hate, his undying rage. He spat out a gob of blood as he bounced off the wall and somersaulted at his Master. His double bladed lightsaber buzzed angrily as he spun it in mid air. His face was now contorted with pent up rage on the verge of exploding, but alas, not today.

Blue ligthning, mixed with orange flame, flew from the Sidious' right hand, and for a second, Sidious felt as if he might actually kill his own apprentice. Maul was caught in the maelstrom of that hate-filled energy discharge. He growled viciously as his body was wracked beyond endurance. But still, he would not back down. He focused all his might on the hate he had for his Master, who was his only family. The only one who gave a damn about him, but not in that weak Jedi sort of way.

"Yeeeaaaaarrrggghhhh!" he screamed in both pain and defiance as the torment became even more than he could bare.

The Force Flame and Force Lightning barrage ceased, and Sidious turned off his lightsaber.

He turned to his apprentice, waiting for him to get up.

Lord Maul fell to the floor like a rag-doll. His body was smoking and his flesh still sizzled from the terrible burning wounds he received at the cruel hands of his master. Blackened, shaking and grimmacing from the excruciating pain, Darth Maul rose, if somewhat unsteadily from his prone position. His flesh was seared as his soul was equally incandescent with blazing hate for his Master. This was obviously punishment for even thinking that he could take on the dark lord of the sith himself. He was light years away from possessing such unbridled power.

He owed this man his undying obedience, his life, and never ending RESPECT. Once again, his life was spared. Once again, he'd have to go to the bacta tanks for intensive treatment.

"..M....Mas...Mast..er....."

Maul stood proud, though his voice was no longer recognisable and he could barely speak. The effort hurt like all hell, as it did to breathe, but he too was filled with hate and power, and he would NEVER, EVER, show weakness. The day he did so, would be the die he died.

And that day was not today.

Tag: Sidious

OOC: Dude, Are you SURE Maul was supposed to get up after all that?? :p

23. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    OK Guys, I am going to edit the last post of Youngangus. The ships he and Obi Wan decided to board DID NOT YET take off toward Naboo, but are sitting in the hanger bay. In fact....

DROID CONTROL SHIP, DROID TRANSPORTS:

As the 2 jedi are sitting in the transports waiting to fly down to the planet, A final sensor sweep is made to make sure the transports are ready for takeoff when the order is given. The droid doing the sweep notices lifeform readings aboard 2 of the transports. Unsure of the readings, he does the check again, again noticing the readings. Soon, the head controller on the bridge of the Control Ship is informed. Thinking these may be crewers doing repairs or preping the ships for takeoff, he does a comlink roster check with all crewers, cheking their location. All become accounted for, and none are aboard the transports. Thinking the life forms may be vermin, he immediately dispatches pest control droids for the transports. Qui Gon and Obi Wan soon see pest control droids coming toward them.

TAG Qui Gon, Obi Wan

Good job with the pracitce duel, sith! I just hope Maul is ready to take on jedi soon after such greivous injuries.

24. Darth_Boppu

May 2, 2005
    OOC: Sorry, greyjedi, just had to make sure everyone saw that Sidious was still the master of saber combat, even though Maul is so uber. And I also had to throw in some stuff nobody had ever heard of: Force Flame... my master creation. ;) And I also had to recreate the Force Scream in midair from ROTS.

"Valiant effort, my apprentice. However, it was in vain. Are you well enough to walk to the med bay?"

25. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

Pest Control. Brilliant

Obi-Wan grumbled to himself as he pressed himself up behind some crates, hiding from the droid's sight and scanner range. He knew this would not keep him hidden long, he needed to act. A lightsaber was too messy and left evidence. This would take a bit more.

Using the Force, Obi-Wan reached out and caused a short circuit in the droid which immediatly shut it down for a moment. The Padawan quickly moved in, opened a control panel and started toying with the wires, telling the droid and it's controllers that the pests had be destroyed.

He returned to his spot behind the crates before using the Force again to let the droid back to normal operating status. As if left, he wondered if his Master had encountered the same problem

TAG; Qui-Gon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.