main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive MY version of the prequals

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Cygnus2112, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cygnus2112

Darth_Cygnus2112 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    NABOO, THEED:

Panaka led the scouts and jedi through the streets of Naboo, finding a spot to ambush from, with a balcony. He indicated for the jedi to be up on the balcony while he and his men took flainking positions. Soon, all could see the queen and her entorage approcing, being guarded by several battle droids. Soon they would be in position to ambush....

TAG, Qui Gon, Obi Wan

Hey, is anyone else going to start playing again? We need ppl to start posting. Also, we need someone to play Master Dooku, and still have several caracters available.

2. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    IC Qui Gon

Qui Gon hurried to get into postition on the balcony. Obi Wan was next to him. They ran around a wall were they saw a flight of stairs. Qui Gon ran up them he snuck across the balcony and crouched down, waiting for the right moment for the ambush.

TAG-Obi Wan, GM

OOC-Yea it seems only like me, Obi Wan, Padme and you are are the only ones posting. Have you tried PM'ing the people who joined when this first started?

3. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    OOC: Apparently so. About to have a bit of action, are we?

4. starwarsismyally

starwarsismyally Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2003
    OOC: Im here just waiting for Jedi Callista to come back and play Adi Gallia.

IC

Plo opened the door to his quarters, and looked for him comlink, finally finding it he turned it on. "Master Gallia this is Master Koon it is urgent that you pick this up immedeately.

Tag: Adi Gallia

5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    IC: Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan was crouched down beside his Master as they watched the Queen and her entourage led down the square, obviously to a prison camp of some sort. Obi-Wan unhooked his saber and waited at the ready, he just hoped his saber had been given enough time to recharge...

TAG: Qui-Gon, GM

6. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    OOC: I talked to Jedi Calista and she said she will not be playing as Adi Gallia, GM could you either find another person for it or take the part yourself?

7. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    NABOO, THEED:

Panaka signaled for the attack to begin. He and the scouts carefully picked targets and started blasting away at droids, careful not to hit prisoners. He hoped the jedi would be of help in this fight.

TAG, Qui Gon, Obi Wan

CORUSCANT, JEDI TEMPLE:

Adi: Master Koon, how can I help you?

TAG: Plo

OOC: We need more players. I know that the guy playing Mace is going to post soon. If you have any friends that want to play, have them PM me please, and let them know how good the game is going. I also think that our Sith lords will continue to post, as will the players playing Kit and Aurra Sing...

8. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

Obi-Wan jumped off the balcony as soon as the signal was given and engaged his saber. He sent a prayer of thanks to the Force as the blue blade ignited just before he hit the ground and decapitated the nearest driod.

TAG: Qui-Gon, Gm,

9. StevoDirector

StevoDirector Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2004
    SORRY !!! i was caught up with tons of stuff

IC : ANNIE

Nothin mom.
    Mom , do u think i would be good Jedi , recently I have had dreams, visions of me being a Jedi , then becoming a figure in black.

TAG : SHIMI

10. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    OCC: Sorry but I've been away from my computer. Can someone please fill me in?

11. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    IC Plo Koon

This is kinda hard to explain. While meditating in the council room, I sensed grave danger of our friend Master Jinn. It seemed as if the force was pushing me toward the planet Tatooine. I have discussed this with Master Yoda, and he believes I should check out the planet, but believes it is too dangerous for one Jedi, Im asking you if you want to help me.

Plo waited for a response from Adi Gallia and hoped for the best.

TAG: Adi Gallia

12. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    IC: Amidala

Amidala almost jumped as blasterfire filled the plaza, and a young man with a blue laser sword seemed to almost fall from the sky. Thank the Force, help has come.

Tag: Panaka, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon

13. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC

Qui Gon jumped at Panaka's signal. Igniting his green lightsbaer on the way down. He slashed two droids, then force pushed another few back. Obi Wan was near him slashing up droids. The jedi and guards easily killed the droids holding the queen hostage. Qui Gon stepped over a dismantled droid towards the queen.

My name is Qui Gon Jinn, I am a jedi sent from the Chancoller. We need to get you out of here and back to Courascaunt.

TAG-Amidala

14. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003

Padmé stared at the Jedi for a moment, thinking, then replied, "Very well, Master Jedi. I will bring our case to the Senate, and hope that they can do much more than we can here."

Tag: Qui Gon

OOC: Why, oh WHY must QG die? *cries*

15. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darth Maul

Coruscant, Hidden Sith Retreat, Medbay

Everything, everywhere, was balck. There was nothing but darkness all about him as he was vaguely aware of his surroundings. Slowly, he tried to feel around him, to sense through the darkness. He was not afraid of the darkness, in fact, he was comfortable in it's impersonal embrace.

Though he couldn't....see, he heard things. There, that sound. There it went again. It was rhythmic, and it sounded oddly liquid. Now that he thought about it, he felt as if he were floating. His skin, felt wet....all over. When he tried to move.....

Feral eyes opened suddenly, immediately revealing a world that seemed completely submerged under a liquid environment. A memory quickly flashed before his eyes. Fire. lightning. No, not just simply fire and lightning, but those generated by Force manipulation, by the darkside....more specifically, by a sith named Darth Sidious, his lord and master.

In an instant, Darth Maul knew exactly where he was and who he was. His extraordinary force senses confirmed what his cunning mind had already deduced. He was inside a bacta tank and was emerging from his healing cycle. He was whole again, complete.

The Sith Apprentice glared as he felt the monitoring and feeding tubes inside him. He was imediately annoyed by what they represented.

weakness.

No sooner had he come out of his dreamless slumber than a medical droid responded to his shift into conciousness. Within several moments, the medical droid had drained the bacta tank of it's content and finally released Lord Maul from his liquid prison. The Sith Apprentice was all too glad to be outside the insulting contraption, and consequently refused to be further examined by the attending droids. He snarled as they approached and waved them aside, using force push to shove them several meters back. The darkside of the force flowed through him once again. Rivers of incandescent molten lava thundered through his veins and galvanized his entire body. The furnace that was his heart blazed once again in all it's fiery glory.

With another wave of his hand, Maul opened a nearby locker and called his gear and Sith apparel to himself. The red and black tattooed iridonian zabrak sighed in satisfaction as he once again donned his Sith trappings. It felt good to be wreathed in the dark power of the Sith once again.

Darth Maul took a moment to stretch his limbs and get some tension out of his joints. How long had he been inactive this time around? he silently wondered. Now focusing on the moment, the Sith Apprentice called the last item to his hand.

His double lightsaber.

Now that he was properly outfitted, Lord Maul departed the medical facility without giving it so much as a glance, then headed straight to his quarters. Though he ached to return to the training chamber and continue honing his martial skills, there was a duty he needed to perform first and without fail. Darth Maul immediately went to the nearest holo-transmiter and contacted his master, Darth Sidious.

He knelt on one knee, then opened the com-channel.

"Greetings my Master, I am once again at your disposal. What is thy biding, My master."

Darth Maul's voice confirmed that he was truly healed and ready for action. His voice trailed the same mounting hatred tempered by respect of inmense power, this was the familiar voice he always had when he addressed his Master. Such powerful emotions were what made Darth Maul the near-unconquerable adversary that he was. A fact all his victims were aware of....in the afterlife.

Tag: Darth Sidious, GM.

16. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    NABOO, THEED:

Bibble: Are you sure about this, milady? Your people need you. And then there is the blockade....

Panaka: Speaking of which....how do you intend to get past it if she does leave, master jedi? Our pilots are good, but they are not aces. The TF has many ships up there.

TAG, Qui Gon

CORUSCANT, JEDI TEMPLE:

Adi: I would be happy to help, Plo. I myself have not sensed any of this, but you have always been a good friend, and very wise. We shall go to the desert world and seek what we must, letting the force guide us. Shall we take jedi starfighters, a judicial cruiser, or use public transport?

TAG, Plo

17. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    Kun: As Kit Fisto, you and your new potential padawan were going to find and question Aurra Sing in regards to the murder of a few Jedi on Coruscant. After checking the Archives, you found her last know location to be Nar Shadda. You have arrived in the system in Jedi starfighters, and have landed. You and Zebnar are ready to search for Aurra Sing

18. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Qui Gon

The Blockade is strong, but we cannot stay here. If we do not return to Courascaunt your people will continue to suffer. THe senate will know nothing of this invasion, and soon your planet will be under the control of the Trade Federation. The force will guide us, we will make it past I will assure you of that.

Turns to Panaka.

Captian were is the Hanger? And we will also need a good pilot.

TAG-Amidala, Panaka, Maybe Sio Bibble

19. Darth_Cygnus2112

Apr 24, 2005
    NABOO, THEED:

Panaka: The hanger is in the palace, below the main level next to the power core. The pilots are being held there as well. I am sure a few would be able to help. I hope you know what you are doing with the blockade. The final decision is up to the queen, however. We must be cautions, milady.

TAG Qui Gon, Amidala

20. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC

Qui Gon turned to the queen.

Thier is no more you can do here. You will only be captured again, and you will be held prisoner while your people suffer. The final decison of leaving is yours, but you must see the only way of resolving this matter is asking the senate for help, and you are the only one who can do that, who can convince them to send help to stop this invasion. Yes, getting past the bloackade will be tough, but at this point it is our only option.

TAG-Queen

21. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003

Amidala looked down sadly, then raised her head and nodded. "We will leave the planet. And see what the Senate can do for us."

Tag: Panaka, Qui-Gon

22. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC

Qui Gon nodded

You made a good decsion Milady.

Turns to Panaka

Lead us to the Hangar.

TAG-PAnaka

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002

Obi-Wan let Qui-Gon stay up front with Panaka and the Queen and he took the back, behind the handmaidens, to keep a better watch for an droids coming from behind. As they entered the hanger bays, he saw the pilots being kept prisonner in a corner.

//Master, I can free the pilots//

24. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    IC Qui Gon

//Do not be to overconfindent my young apprentice. There could be more droids. We will move in slow and take them together.//

TAG-Obi

25. StevoDirector

StevoDirector Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2004
    IC : Annie

Annie walks out confused why his mum didn't reply. A slave dealer grabs annie in to a ally. Scared Anakin uses the force to pick up a rock and hit him on the head he is released and he faints Anakin is confused about what has happened and he runs off. When he gets home he doesn't tell his mom because he thought she would think of him as an outcast . He runs to his room and turns on C3P0 he starts to fix him.

TAG : Shimi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.