main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA My Website Is Done

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by GuriWannabe, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuriWannabe

GuriWannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    Heya guys
    Well I've finished my little site to show off my costumes and drawings etc, if you want a looky see goto:

http://www.geocities.com/kickassguri/guriscostumes.htm

Note: You can minimize the yahoo geocities advertisting on the right side of the screen to take full advantage of the site.

Like I said it's not a great site being my first attempt at one, but its a start.

Cherio Guys...time to see Ep3 again ;)
    [:D]

2. MsWinter

MsWinter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    oh good job, Guri!!! Brings back a lot of fond memories, some of the photos do. (why am I talking like Yoda?) :D

I was just saying to Fox today that I'll have to find an occasion to wear my victorian dress again one day...and to do those final adjustments that it needs!!

Thankyou for working so hard to bring such a wonderful website to us! =D=

[:D]

oh, and heads up for a Wild, Wild west 40th next year!!! hee hee.....

3. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    Good work that!

It's already exceeded it's bandwidth usage though....OMG, that has to have occurred in record time!

4. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Wonderful site, Guri! I certainly look forward to your next efforts (not saying which), and all the SW movings pics were cool!

Very awesome site! And Stevie, you gorgeous thing, such a poser!

5. GuriWannabe

Mar 11, 2005
    thanks guys shucks ;)
    Stevey and I just got back from seeing ep 3 for the 3rd time, feel better now seeing it in comfortable clothes and from a better seating, picked up on alot more.

and oz skipp, yeah I'm aware of the quota, but it will have to do till I can afford to pay...stupid 15MB limit for a free site...they should be more generous.

I shall just have to research for a better host, until then this will do.

6. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    It looks great, Guri! :D

The best deal I know for a website is here for $20 a year:
    http://www.mdwebhosting.com.au/hosting/budget/index.htm

... and you can register a .com or .net domain for as little as $15.50 a year.
    http://www.mdwebhosting.com.au/domains/index.htm

$35.50 a year for a website is a pretty good deal, and their customer service is pretty neat too :D I'm with them, but with one of their other plans. It's getting more and more affordable all the time. It's great :D

7. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    I haven't been able to find a decent freehost these days, I once had a site on geocities but canned it. I'm waiting for ADSL2 to be installed here (very soon) and I'll have heaps of free space to put up my own website. :)

8. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Your costumes are possitively awesome Guri and I am very glad you have a site for them now....it's brilliant, very much so.

9. MsWinter

MsWinter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    did you see the Millenium Falcon this time, Guri?
    (for those about to bite my head off saying it's not, go check the easter egg thing that DM put up somewhere...)

we saw it again last night, took the boys. My fourth time, Fox's third, Sam's second and Lochie's first.

now we can say both generations of my family have seen Star Wars in the cinema. actually, make that three..mum and dad included!!

it's becoming a tradition!
    :)

10. GuriWannabe

Mar 11, 2005
    Thanks again guys - and thanks for the tip StarFire I'll look into it next pay, I mean I am prepared to pay for a site location, I just don't want to pay an outrageous price for a site that is all text and photo's.

and Winter afraid we looked but missed it again maybe on our fourth screening.

11. StarCrusier

StarCrusier Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Very Purty Guri,

I think you have done a wonderful job

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.