main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Website is finally up! (Those Involved in the JEDI COUNT might be interested in this)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi-Sith, Feb 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Sith

Jedi-Sith Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 4, 2001
    Well it took me ages but I now have my site online, it has a databank of EVERY Jedi in the New Jedi Order with bios on all of them and pictures for most... check it out... I may have a few mistakes in there, if you can pick them out... please dont laugh to hard in disgust at my pictures of Leia and Corran with their lightsabers.

www.geocities.com/jediknightsithlord/index.htm

2. Jedi_Strike

Jedi_Strike Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2001
    Hey, great work! But I've got one question: Where did you get the picture of Ben Skywalker?

3. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Good Site Jedi-Sith! Just wondering did you type up all of the info in everything. How long did that take you to do?

4. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    Just a little self promotion for myself ;) -

Check out my Star Wars - The Dramatis Personae which lists all of the characters in most of the novels and comics, just to see who has interacted with who.

wk

5. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Here's an actual link to his site for lazier people like me:
    Jedi-Sith's NJO Encyclopedia

If anoyone is not aware, there is also another NJO Encyclopedia here:
    Acky's NJO Encyclopedia

Finally here's my shameless plug:
    Swamp Wampa's Holocron

My site lists many, many groups with nice, short descriptions. There's also a deathtoll, chronologies, an extensive Wampa Shrine, and lots more.

6. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    Try Coopra's UNJOH. He's got the best Yuuzhan Vong Database hosted there.

7. Jedi-Sith

Aug 4, 2001
    Yeah most I typed ou tmyself from knowledge on the top of my head, like Luke, Leia's and the Solo children, as well as Ben, Harlan and Kyp... others I got from the Gamer "Who's Who" thingy (that is where I got the picture of Ben by the way....) and others I cheated and got from that Unnofficial Encyclopedia.. most I did myself though... it has taken a long time... I have done one on the Sith but that is not quite finished and is not online yet and my on on Old Jedi Order is a bit sick as there are so many Jedi to do it is almost impossible.... by the way did I get all those lightsaber colours right? what do you think of the Corran pic and Leia pic? Liea's one comes from TESB and I added the glowing red blade up the side while Corran's head is from the CCG card while the body is actually that Swaltar Jedi extra they showed on TOS a while ago and then I added the silver blade...

8. DaJames2

DaJames2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2002
    Jedi-Sith, i salute you <makes a salute>

It's just so beautiful <wipes tear away from eye> ;) Huge accomplishment mate, you should be proud of yourself.

9. Jedi-Sith

Aug 4, 2001
    Thankyou.... It took me a while to do it... but I am not sure if I have missed anyone... I decided not to include Callista or that Cerean Force Adept... but I am not sure if there are others...

10. -Vergere-

-Vergere- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    Nice job Jedi-Sith. You have Jacen Solo's status as Jedi Apprentice though whereas Jaina and Tenel Ka are Jedi Knights.

Anakin Solo too is listed as a Jedi Apprentice. I'm pretty sure all the Solo children are Jedi Knights.

11. Mandalore74

Mandalore74 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2001
    Wampa, did you used to run teh Gavin Darklighter's Holocron site? I loved that site and was pissed when TOS shut it down. Glad to see you are back on-line.

(Bookmark's 2 sites)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.