My Website

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by ShiriKeiCelisoe, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is my first ever topic that I've posted. I just wanted to say that my website has been updated. It still has a lot of work to be done, but I hope that soon, everything needed will be up. If you would like to visit my site you can at: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/starwasaga

Some things on the site now are a few stories that I've written in the past few years, and a bunch of other stuff. I can't remember right off what. When I get more stuff up on the site, I'll repost. Thanks and May the Force be with you, Always. Oh, and feel free to sign my Journal. It's in the box with the rest of the links. Thanks.
  2. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    That is a great site. Very well put together. Thanks for linking to us from it. Now we'll have to work on getting you guys down for a meeting. The sci-fi convention is coming March 1st. You should come and bring your friends. :D May the Force also be with you!
  3. ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey guys. Another update. I didn't add much this time. I only announced that I had a few people helping me with some of the content. I hope to have a story or two added soon. I'll repost when I get more on the site. Thanks and May the Force be with you, Always.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.