main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My Wrestlemania XX party

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    When-Sunday, March 14th 2004
    Where-My house (pm me for directions)
    Why-To watch the 20th year of Wrestlemania!

(www.wrestlemania.com for details and matches as they come avaliable...)

Due to limited funds I must ask whoever comes to chip in per person. I intend to order the all day show and ppv, and a 120 pack of wings. (so you can pretty much show up whenever the preshow starts or whenever) You can bring your own snack food/drinks or I'll buy some and it'll be part of the "cover charge"..just let me know what you wanna do as far as bringing your own snacks/drinks or helping me pay for em. I'm ordering the wings from Wings Over Greenville, so also let me know what types of wing flavors you like cause they have 20 or so flavors...I am sorry to ask you guys to pay but I don't have a lot of money but I wanna be able to hang out with my friends and watch some WMXX!

Just to let you guys know around how much it'll be, if I can get 8 people including myself and april, it'll be 14 bucks and some change total. The more people, the cheaper it is. So Dalton, Kevin G, and other wrestling fans in the Greenville area are invited. PM me for info. Just to let you know, this is a NON-alcoholic event, and if you smoke, you'll haveta step outside. Thanks!

BTW, if you Greenville Fanforce people can come, we could have a meeting before everyone shows up, and it'll kill 2 birds with one stone....

2. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    I'm having a dispute with Cox cable. theyre claiming i never paid my last bill and that i have to pay it, a $50 deposit before i can get cable. thats BS because the times thwy say "I was using service" I wasnt even in that apartment cause I had moved. i cancelled the freaking service. so im gonna have an epic battle. wheres the jedi mind trick when u need it? So, as of now im not sure about the WMXX party but im doing everything i can to get cable back so i can have it...

3. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Any chance someone else can do it? I might be tempted to come out.

4. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    im gonna go there this week if I can. I'm taking my old leases with me to prove i wasnt there and to shgow therefore I wasnt using their services and that it was also cancelled. Even if i never paid a bill, where the hell is the bill? they never contacted me at all.... its their fault...

5. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    ok good news, I got it straightened out and I'm calling soon to have cable turned on ;) As far as I know, the party is one ful force!! :)

6. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Aug 3, 2003
    please close this thread! thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.