Resource My writing resources for 2011

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Iverna, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Iverna Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey guys!

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but I couldn't figure out where else it might go, so. Basically I made a spreadsheet for myself for this year, for tracking my word count each month. Sort of like the spreadsheets people use for NaNoWriMo, except this one is for the entire year. You can download it from deviantART here or read this post for more info.

I also made a word count meter generator, which I think I might've linked to before, for sharing your progress online. Doesn't work on the forums, but it'll work for blog posts and the like. That's on this page if you want to check it out.

And no, I'm not making money off this stuff or anything, I just made it for my own use and thought others might find it useful as well. :) That's all really. If I should be posting this elsewhere, just let me know!
  2. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    You know, maybe this might actually help me move along with my writing.
    For the past month I've sort of lost my spark. :_|

Having a goal to work towards might help. This goal being a certain word count.

Thanks for sharing, Iverna!

[:D]
  3. Tarsier Force Ghost

star 3
    That word count tracker is slick! Thanks so much for sharing!
  4. Iverna Force Ghost

star 4
    Woo, glad you guys like it. That's great. :)

I hope you get your spark back, Ceillean! [:D] I've actually found that goals help a lot. I've had a goal for the past two years and I wrote a lot more than I did all the years before, so yeah!
  5. Ubersue Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for sharing, Iverna!
  6. Iverna Force Ghost

star 4
    No problem at all! :)
  7. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Thanks for taking the time to post it!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.