main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My X-Wing Series

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LawgSkrak, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    Here is a story I started years ago but never finished. I have the rest of it my head, and am trying to collaborate with Bubba to do the rest.

Just thought I'd post part one in its entirety to see if anyone wants to read more of this.

So post if you like it.

Oh yeah. This story takes place one week after The Bacta War, and before Wraith Squadron.

The characters of Rogal Dorn and Ecco Wyld, belong to Joshua Koury and Erin Koury, respectively. (They're my brothers)

-----------------------------

(C) 1998 Sean N. Koury.
    Based on the universe and situations created by George Lucas. STAR WARS and it's likenesses are owned by Lucas- film Ltd.
    This story takes place about a week after Star Wars: X-Wing The Bacta War.

DRAMATIS PERSONAE
    ROGUE SQUADRON

Commander Wedge Antilles (human male from Corellia)
    Commander Ecco Wyld (human male from Corellia)
    Captain Tycho Celchu (human male from Alderaan)
    Captain Aril Nunb (Sullustan female from Sullust)
    Lieutenant Corran Horn (human male from Corellia)
    Nawara Ven (Twi'lek male from Ryloth)
    Ooryl Qrygg (Gand male from Gand)
    Rhysati Ynr (human female from Bespin)
    Gavin Darklighter (human male from Tatooine)
    Asyr Sei'lar (Bothan female from Bothawui)
    Inyri Forge (human female from Kessel)
    Tal'dira (Twi'lek male from Ryloth)
    Tersia Wyld (human female from Corellia)

Zraii (Verpine male from Roche G42)
    M-3PO (Emtrey; protocol and regulations droid)
    Whistler (Corran's R2 astromech)
    Gate (Wedge's R5 astromech)

ALLIANCE MILITARY

General Lasso Antilles (human male from Corellia)
    Captain Pash Cracken (human male from Contruum)

ALLIANCE INTELLIGENCE

General Airen Cracken (human male from Contruum)

CREW OF THE PULSAR SKATE

Mirax Terrik (human female from Corellia)
    Liat Tsayv (Sullustan male from Sullust)

STAR WARS: X-WING ROGUE SQUADRON
    Part One: Rogal's Predicament
    by Sean N. Koury

Darkness.
    A Devaronian.
    Head pounding. Stop it!
    Have to move. Have to get away!
    Warn the others.
    White-armoured warriors...head pounding. Stop it!
    My elbow is cold. Where am I?

Rogal Dorn slowly opened his eyes, and looked around. When that didn't reveal any clues as to his whereabouts, he tried standing up. He instantly regretted it. His entire body ached; in fact, if there was a part of him that didn't hurt, Rogal couldn't have named it for his life. The pain started in his toes and spread up to the top of his head. Or maybe it was vice versa. But who cared?

"Where in the Core am I?" Rogal wondered aloud, slumping back to the floor, which, he noted, was dirt-covered.

Rogal put his head between his knees and tried to remember. There had been stormtroopers...and a Devaronian. He also remembered his elbow being cold. He ran his fingers along his arm. His elbow was wet.

"Well, that answers that question," Dorn mumbled quietly. "Damn Imperials!" He felt around the floor until he put his hand in a small puddle. Rogal then shifted his body away from the water so he wouldn't get himself even more wet.

He sat there for a long time, straining to recall how he had landed himself in this mess, but he just couldn't remember. It was almost as if....

"I've been mind-probed," Dorn concluded. "Blast it!" It wasn't all that bad; only his most recent memories were missing, and those would be back soon enough. In the mean time, he had to get out of here.

No sooner had Rogal stood up to find an exit, then the room filled with a high pitched, sonic whine. It overloaded something in Rogal's head, causing him to lose consciousness.

As the darkness returned, Rogal could swear he saw a door slide open. But the cold blackness overwhelmed him before he could be sure.

Corran Horn walked towards his quarters in Rogue Squadron's temporary barracks on the planet Thyferra, thinking. His life had changed so much since he'd joined the Rogues, and this was the first quiet time he'd really had to think about it. It's amazing how different I was a year ago, he thou

2. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    This is really great, and something that I haven't seen tried here before. Are you planning on bringing the Errant Venture in as well? I mean, having a second Star destroyer wouldn't be a bad thing, would it? Post more soon!

Tych_sel

3. PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL

PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    "Excellent!"__C. Montgomery Burns.

Very very good. Keep posting this, I will keep reading.

4. LawgSkrak

Apr 23, 1999
    Glad you liked it. Haven't much thought about the Errant Venture but you never know.

Unfortunately, Part two won't be ready for awhile. as I mentioned, I'm trying to collaborate the rest with Bubba, so we'll see what we come up with. If he doesn't want to do it, I'll get around to it eventually.

Depends on how many requests I get from ppl who read Part One.

That's two!

5. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Very good. I enjoyed it. I hope Part Two comes soon.

6. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    i found this and was like "yes! an xwing story!" and then i read the cast and was like "yes! all my fav rogues!" And then i read it and it was awesome so i will be back to visit this thread again! (and again and again)

~Inyri

7. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    I've never written Corran or any of the other X-wing characters, but I'll definitely give it a shot. I'd love to add some humor of my own; the X-wing series is based off of that.

Bless you, Mr. Alliston. :D

8. LawgSkrak

Apr 23, 1999
    Don't worry, Bubba. If you don't get the characters quite right, I'll fix'em up for ya. :)

I've been told I have an uncanny ability to get ANY Star Wars character dead on. I don't know if it's true, but I'd like to think it is. ;)

Well it looks like Bubba is going to help out, so we'll try to get part Two hammered out as soon as possible. (I just gotta dig out my old outline.

Tell all your friends who haven't read Part one yet to check it out.

9. LawgSkrak

Apr 23, 1999
  10. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Great stuff. You say it's an old story. Did you post it anywhere, because I got the oddest feeling of deja vu readng it. Seems I've read it or something very like it a long time ago.

11. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    Hey Rogue, I nominated you (besides Lawg) for my favorite fanfic author.

That reminds me; I forgot about Cougar and Lord Bane!

Oh, no! How I've sinned! :(

;)

12. LawgSkrak

Apr 23, 1999
    Yeah it used to be posted at www.fanfix.com a long time ago.

anyone else?

13. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Wow, no kidding? You might want to check out my new story here It's a huge grandiose epic spanning seven years. Check it out if you get the time. :D

14. LawgSkrak

Apr 23, 1999
    I did and it was good. Who are all the authors?

15. LawgSkrak

Apr 23, 1999
    yeah it was good.

16. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Minacia_Brightstar
    jango-joe01
    nithrak_tewl
    Sacul-1138
    MasterJoshua_Windu
    Red-Seven
    and, of course, me! I think that's all. :D

17. LawgSkrak

Apr 23, 1999
Thread Status: