main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

My YouTube films

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Lord-Tice, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-dom

darth-dom Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2000
    Matt, I really enjoyed watching Triony again! I'm glad you managed to get it off the camera.

2. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Here's my latest youtube vid. It's some night footage of a new litter of Fox cubs currently residing in our garden. Johnny Kingdom eat your heart out:
    Foxy

3. darth-dom

darth-dom Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2000
    Cool vid Matt! What does Kizzy think of them?

There is a little fox family underneath my Parents' shed at the mo. Sweep doesn't know what to make of the cubs... They're so cute!

4. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    I got some even better footage last night which I will upload later today. Kizzy is far too old to know what's going on (although she bloody knows when it's dinner time) but Ben the Bengal was with me last night filming but he didn't seem too bothered by them. Last year he seemed to be good mates with Junior, the cub of our fox Feli (yes, we do try and name them :p ).

5. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    Here's the latest video from last night. This one was trying to get the twig into the den but didn't have much luck. The one at the end is a different cub.
    Fox Cubs Part II

6. Kiz-Joa_Janall

Kiz-Joa_Janall Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2005
    Foxy loxies; I love 'em!
    We've got loads of them where we live and it's always nice to look out the window and see them gamboling about like little fluffu lunatics.

7. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    Foxes? I hate the EDITers. Urban foxes anyway.

They crap everywhere, it stinks the place out when they do, they tear open rubbish bags and cover the whole street with rubbish, and one of them got a Harris Hawk of mine. :mad:

8. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    This is my best Fox cub footage yet:
    Fox Cubs Part V

I think I shall retire from filming them now, unless there are any new and exciting developments at Fox Cub Central. I think some of them are getting quite independant now.
    Here's another short vid of me trying to piece togther my fox cub footage, being hampered somewhat:
    Ben-a-kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.