TOR Mysteries of Knights of the Old Republic

Discussion in 'Games' started by PrincessKenobi, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 7
    SOURCE ARTICLE

Alternate Trailer Link

The Jedi Civil War left many unanswered questions. In the difficult days following the showdown between Darth Revan and Darth Malak, the Jedi Order struggled to survive, leaving little time for investigations. Redeemed as a Jedi, Revan traveled into deep space in search of a mysterious evil. We now know that the source of this evil was the reconstituted Sith Empire, but that solves only a portion of the mystery...

Don't know about you guys. But this game really can not get here soon enough. With each new trailer I get even more excited.
  2. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    One word;

REVANNNNNNN!!!! [face_dancing] :D [face_love]

If anyone needs me, I'll be busy squeeling to myself out of excitement in a corner.
  3. Lord Tuvitor Force Ghost

star 4
    So the mysteries of Revan and his ultimate destiny are to be revealed in TOR...

And OMG HK-47! :eek:

And...and...I need this game NAO. Right. NAO.

(but don't rush anything Bioware, we all remember KotOR II :( )
  4. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Five words!

Revan! HK-47! (Aitch-Kay-Forty Seven)

Yay! Wonder where Revan's 'tomb' is... Korriban? Drommund Kaas?
  5. Rouge77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's supposed to be on the same sector as that city planet -seeming place, and if the Sith Empire's sectors in about 3645 BBY are the same as those of OR/NR/GA thousands of years later, a big if, and if it's Nar Shaddaa instead of Coruscant, a smaller if, then there are just two confirmed planets/moons in the sector: Nar Shaddaa itself and Nal Hutta.

But it doesn't have to be confirmed, so what else is near the Hutt Space? There's Bothawui that has been mentioned several times in the material connected to the game, and then there is in Hutt Space itself Sleheyron, cut from KOTOR I. There has been nothing about it so far in connection to TOR, but it is a planet for which Bioware has had plans, and there should be concept art etc, and as a hiding place for Revan's Complex it's more likely place than an important planet in the Republic like Bothawui, or the twin heart of the Hutt criminal empire.
  6. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
  7. Chance the Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
  8. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 7
    This game is going to be amazing.
  9. JasperMereel_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    The release date can not come soon enough. Must have this game!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.