main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mysterious of the Sith- A Before the Saga Project

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by sidious618, Dec 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    In the Original Trilogy Darth Vader was an imposing figure who really had no title. He was just a bad Jedi until the novelizations and the books revealed that he and the Emperor were in fact Sith.

Then came Episode One. In this volume the Sith were shadowy figures working behind the scenes. The same for Episode II.

My idea is to have a series Before the Saga that deals with the Sith and their plotting. Your stories should take place after the final Sith War but before Episode I. The only criteria is that it include the Sith even if they only appear for a split second.

Your story can be scary, political, action oriented or even romantic. It can't be AU but it can push the boundaries if you will.

Any takers?

2. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    Sounds like fun.

3. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    I hope so! This project has less constraints than "Civlization."

PM me if you have a story idea.

4. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I wrote a story called Mystery of the Sith. It had to do with Palpatine surplanting his master.

5. JaersteinCysse

JaersteinCysse Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2004
    it seems a contradiction of terms if it can't be AU. The Sith's role in the galaxy between the first Sith War and the rise of Emperor, although somewhat secluded, has still been layed out in a predetermined fashion. If AU could be involved, the stories wouldn't have to hold up to the scrutiny of EU canon.

Although, one of the stories I am currently working on invloves three followers of Kun and Qel-Droma during that Sith War. The power of those two overshadowed many of the Dark Jedi following behind them, they were nothing more than numbers without names. They weren't true Sith, however, so their story isn't one of covert galactic manipulation. Although I wonder, did the Sith engage in such things while they were healing their wounds and building their training all those years they were in hiding?

6. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    . The Sith's role in the galaxy between the first Sith War and the rise of Emperor, although somewhat secluded, has still been layed out in a predetermined fashion.

Not really. All that we know is that they've been plotting and pushing things in the right direction.

7. Uldir_Fenn

Uldir_Fenn Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    So this is like another Civ. project?

8. sidious618

Apr 20, 2003
    No, the stories don't connect or at least there is no overall plot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.