main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mystery of the Missing Bardot (A SW meets Bardot(singers) Story) PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lyf Mantoe, May 14, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyf Mantoe

Lyf Mantoe Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2000
    Hmmm.. How can I start? Well, this is about Bardot, or "Popstars" being abducted sorta and uh... done something to by the Empire 'cause the Empire hates their singing... Bardot's only hope is... The Jedi!

"Just remember I can be poison..."

The five popstars from Australia, Katie Underwood, Tiffany Wood, Belinda Chappel, Sophie Monk, and Sally Polaranies(sp?) sang their debut song at their second ever concert. Sweat trinkled down their foreheads, having sung 12 songs for the last two hours.
    "Poison... I can be Poison..." The girls finished off their song and the Australian crowd cheered like mad.
    "Thankyou!" Sophie called out over her mic. They bowed and walked off the stage, into the back stage.
    "I am SO happy that's over!" Belinda cried out. They walked into a small room and flopped down on a big comfy couch.
    "I feel like I'm never gonna sing for a month, now!" Katie said. The other nodded in agreement. One by one, they closed their eyes and actually fell asleep.

Darth Sidious glared at the Holo-Vid infront of him. It was Bardot's concert, and there was nothing else on.Darth Vader fidgeted behind him. As soon as the Concert finished, Sidious switched the holo off.
    "Vader..." Sidious said in a low growl.
    "Yes, Master?"
    "Set a course for Earth, now. We shall end this horrible singing at once." Sidious ordered. Vader bowed.
    "As you wish, Master." He strolled out of the room. Darth Sidious grinned from under his hood.
    "At last we can get rid of the bad singers..."

Remember, feedback would be appreciated!

Lyf Mantoe

2. Darth Cerberus

Darth Cerberus Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 1999
    Another Aussie!!! I feel warm and tingly all over Is this a hate-Bardot thread or are you a secret Popstars lover?

3. Laguna

Laguna Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2000
    Popstars is great! Long live Bardot! Shame the show ended tonight. It's like losing five friends...

4. elwood731

elwood731 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2000
    Hi, I run the FanFilmXchange (FFX) website and we're currently looking for some more tutorials to host on our site.

If you have one that you think we could use, drop by the site and send it to us. Be sure to check and see if we have a similar one already. Just added one on blue screening.

thanks

5. elwood731

elwood731 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2000
  6. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    That reminds me, soon there will be an extensive tutorial on film production coming soon to TFN Fanfilms. It will be up as soon as Azeem can get around to doing it.

I look forward to your comments.
    - Mark Hedge (AKA The Happy Ninja)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.