~ Mystery Of The Sith ~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jan 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7

~ Mystery Of The Sith ~

/ This is based around the timeperiod of Episode 3

Amidala stood watching as one Jedi, after the other, came up to her, and offered her their deepest sympathy over Anakin's tragic early end.
    The Queen stood off to her side. A strong tower of strenth for Amidala, since her own days as Queen, Sabe.
    Amidala frowned darkly, as she saw Obi-Wan Kenobi come into her view. Was he going to dare and try and face her? Now?
    Bitter rage centered at her very core. The loss of her husband was just to soon. To fresh. She couldn't speak to Obi-Wan now. She knew what ever she said to him now, would take away a very good, and longtime friend, she would need to lean on later. After all, she was pregnant with Jedi Twins. They would need the guidance of someone early in their lifes, on how to use the force. Their father was no more, so in Amidala's heart, that left only one other person, she would possibly trust to teach them.
    She stood impossible still, as Obi-Wan went to face her now. They locked eyes. His eyes...Oh, the grief In the depths of the bright blue, matched her own. How could she have thought otherwise of this man before her?
    Feeling guilty, and the need to be just held, overwhelming now, Amidala fell into his arms, and cried.
    Obi-Wan held her tightly as he could. He felt so relived knowing there was a great part of Amidala, that didn't blame him now. Now, he would just have to face his own guilt. That would be plenty to bare alone.
    " Im sorry!" He whispered in her hair. He then let her go, and stalked away, out of the Queen's throne room. Trying to leave Anakin's widow to grieve for her husband in peace.

star 7
    Ill try to continue soon!!!
  3. Uisceban Jedi Master

star 4
    JUst started reading this. I hope you do!
  4. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    " We will move agains't the last of the Jedi, soon my friend. I wish to oversee this disturbance in the force, more closely, before we take out the Senator, once and for all." Sidious hissed.
    " Yes, my master." The dark one bowed to Lord Sidious.
    The holo image then vanished.
    The dark knight, dressed In a huge black, hooded cape, paced his rooms in the Imperial palace, barely patient at waiting for the next move.
    It had to stop.
    The Senator had to be stoped.
    Then, and only then, the Chosen will let go of his old way of life, and accept the new destiny before him.

Obi-Wan left the chamber hosting a funeral service for his Padawan, and old friend. He walked untill he entered his favorite part of the palace grounds. It was an ancient garden that Padme had shown him and Anakin, two years before. It was to be a site for their wedding ceremony.
    Padme had said she would run away from her home as a child, and hide here. She had said it was a great place for thinking things threw.
    That was what Obi-Wan needed to do right now.
    Think things threw, and learn exactally where, he had failed Anakin Skywalker so miserably.

star 7
    Amidala felt her heart sink, when the last of the remaining Jedi held her, and said their words of sorrow, over Anakin.
    There had been only about one hundred, out of an order that was supposed to be nearly five hundred, in the near by systems alone.
    Had the war taken out so many, already?
    Amidala touched her stomach. Her children, she knew, would be Jedi, just like their father.
    Their very lifes would be at risk, from the moment they would be born, just because of that simple fact.
    Sidious had to be stoped, at all costs.
    " So lost are you!" The gentle voice of Yoda, rasped sadly at her feet.
    Amidala looked down at him, painfully so. " Im sorry, master Jedi. I cannot seem to raise my spirit on this day!" The former Queen said quietly.
    Yoda knodded, saying nothing. The little Jedi then exited out the doorway, that Obi-Wan had left threw.
  6. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Yoda walked out onto the outside taris, looking for Obi-Wan Kenobi. He was no where to be seen.
    Yoda sighed deeply.
    The events of the past twelve years, came flooding back to him.
    ( " I here by take Anakin, as my Padawan learner......An apprentice, Qui-Gon, you have. Impossible to take on a second....")
    Yoda sighed again.
    He regreted those words now. Very much so.
    Qui-Gon, and Skywalker, were now both dead, with hundreds more.
    Thoughts of Skywalker's wife, gentally brushed his mind, like a warm
    Tatooine breaze.
    The young dear woman who had no idea, of how just important the twins
    she carried were.
    Or of what steps that would have to be taken to keep
    them safe.
    The very destiny of the galaxy, was now for them to protect, and save from
    what ever Sidious and his new apprentice had in store.
    Yoda let the nice breaze ruffle his wisp of hair on his head, and then began to journey out in the gardens, to find Obi-Wan.

star 7
    Obi-Wan scratched at his beard, and sat himself down on a large rock by the lake in the garden.
    The moon was now in the night sky, and looked amazing.
    He leaned back slightly, and tried to relax in this breathtaking view.
    Thoughts and images of the past, and present wouldn't give him any chance of that happing anytime soon.
    What he really couldn't let go of, was of the fact he killed his own Padawan, and dearest friend. Anakin had been the only real family he could claim in his life. He had loved him as a Son, and brother. There was Padme to. But after what he'd done, their relationship, as it was, would be forever altered.
    He had to face it.
    Obi-Wan had no friends.
    He had killed the only one he had.
    Tears welled in his bright blue eyes, and he sobbed quietly in the dark, alone.

Sabe watched Padme sit in the gardens inbehind her old office, for nearly two hours, after brekfast the next morning.
    The young Senator had barely touched anything.
    Padme just mostly stared strait ahead, and tried not to cry.
    Dark circles were under her eyes. She was totally exsausted.
    " Padme, take the day off. We can put off Coruscant another day. The Chancellor won't mind, im certain." Sabe exclaimed.
    " No. Work will do me good. Ill be ready for the time to take off." Padme said firmly.
    " I can send your decoy in your place, Padme." Sabe offered. It felt strange to say that, after being that herself, for six years.
    " No. I will go!" Padme said, trying not to get upset.
    Sabe knodded. " Why not ask Jedi Kenobi to go with you?" The young Queen said bravely to the widow.
    " Why should I? I can take care of myself alone!" Padme said.
    Sabe scowled. " Fine, as the new Queen, I will here by request Jedi Kenobi of that myself!"
    Padme chuckled then, softly. " Wow. You do play the part better than I ever did."
    Sabe looked dumbfounded, at her sudden change of mood, but went along with it.
    " Damn right I do!" The Queen said, grinning.
    Padme laughed out loud, and went to find the Jedi General herself.
    It was time they talked anyway.

star 7
    Anakin Skywalker opened his eyes, with great effort. His breathing sounded diffrent somehow, and he couldn't move.

In seconds, everything came flooding back to him like a rogue wave.
    " NOOOOO." He screamed aloud. His voice was altered as well. It was so deep, and unreal. Like a voice he had hered as a boy, In one of his haunting nightmares.

Anakin thought he would go mad.

" Where the hell am I?" He screamed in the booming voice. It echoed off the walls of the small chamber he was in.

* You are in a hibernation chamber, Anakin.* A voice said in his mind.
    Anakin looked around wildly, trying to force the menacing voice away.

* You were dieing boy. Your own Jedi master left you to die, in the endless depth of the Naboo Palace, power generator. He left you, so he could take from you, what he always wanted for himself.

Your Wife, Anakin. He took your wife, and killed her. Your beloved Angel....He killed your mother Anakin...And your poor young Wife. Your whole family is dead, because he hated you. Obi-Wan always hated you......*

The evil voice kept repeating the vicious lies, over, and again, untill Anakin finally gave in to beliving every word.

star 7
  10. PrincessV Jedi Knight

star 1
    Another cool story from Sara Kenobi! Keep it up! More soon!
  11. Uisceban Jedi Master

star 4
    I like this.
    V. good.
  12. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Thanks, I should be puting up another post today!! :)
  13. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Padme found him, deep in the ancient gardens inbehind the palace. Obi-Wan was still staring up at the sky, as he had been, the night before.

" Obi-Wan, may I see you?" She said softly.

He turned around sharply. He looked shocked to see her.

" Padme! Of course, please. Sit with me."

She allowed a small smile, and sat beside him on the large rock.

" Im sorry Ben." She said quietly.

" You're sorry? He said in shocked suprise. You did nothing to me. Im the one who hurt you, and.....Ani. Padme, you should loth me, and demand I leave." He said, furious with himself.

" No. I need you now Obi-Wan. More than I ever did. My husband is gone. There will be no other person I would trust, than you, to ensure my children are trained in the ways of the force. And that they will be safe, always, from this Jedi purge."

Obi-Wan looked to her, and took her hands in his own.

" I vow to you, as my honer as a Knight. I will protect you, and your children, as if you were my own family.........I owe my Padawan that." He said softly, then pulling away from her, lost in dark thoughts of what he could have done...

" I have one other thing, to ask of you Ben. Im going to Coruscant to the senate, as Amidala. Sabe thinks I need protection, and we both think, you would be the best choice." Padme said, touching his shoulder, trying to ensure him, that he had her forgivness. Or, of what she could give right now, anyway.

He looked to her for a long moment, before saying anything.

" I will go with you to Coruscant. But, I feel, you shouldn't go there as Amidala. Go, as Padme." He said.

She looked suprised, and waited for him to explain.

star 7
  15. Sara_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 7
    Obi-Wan was pleased that Padme had requested a Naboo crusier to take to Coruscant. He had enjoyed the first one he had helped pioleted briefly, over ten years ago, to Tatooine, with Ric Olie.
    Of course this one was more considerably updated than the older model, but just as sleek, and fast.
    He was a little suprised though, that the young woman had not asked for any security detail for this trip to Coruscant.
    Did she really place that much faith in him, after all what he had done, to destroy her future with her husband?

He was deeply touched if she did.

Plus, they were alone on this journey. That suprised him even more.

" Padme, how are you doing?" He said softly, to the nearly sleeping Senator.

She stired in her co-piolet chair, and her deep brown eyes, focused to his own.

He held his breath, as he looked at her. She was stunning, in the dimlight of the cockpit.

.....If only Anakin hadn't won her heart first...

" Im just tired..Thats all..." She whispered softly.

" Sleep then. Ill wake you when we arrive." He smiled warmly.

Padme smiled back, and then aloud herself to drift off to sleep...

star 7
    One Month later....

Anakin Skywalker stood tall, as he forced himself to look at the reflection in the mirror.
    A monstrous machine stared back, hiden behind a mask of doom.

he lowered his head in shame.

" Padme, Im so sorry..." He thought for the briefest of moments.

* Ani, where are you?* A small faint thought, drifted into his mind like a sweet, rare dream.

* Padme?* He thought back desperatly.

The feeling was gone.

The thought was gone.

Had it all been a dream?

----------------------------------

Padme jerked awake suddenly, as the dream vanished from her mind.

She had dreamed that Anakin was alive, and she'd been calling out to him, threw her very limited use in the force.

Then a shadow had casted over him, covering his face. Making it a dark, black shadow in the chilling darkness.

" Hey, are you ok?" Obi-Wan said suddenly, touching her left shoulder.

Padme nearly jumped out of her seat, as Obi-Wan startled her.

" Dreaming of Mynocks?" He teased.

Padme frowned, her problems temperary out of reach in her mind.

" What's a Mynock?" She questioned curiously.

Obi-Wan stared at her. Not beliving she didn't relize he'd been teasing.

" Don't worry about it!" He grinned.

" Are we nearly there?" She asked, sitting up.

" Getting tired of my company already?" He said teasingly again.

" No...She smiled. I just feel restless on the ship, is all."

He looked to her, and asked softly..." Are you ready to face that Senate?"

" Yes, Ben. I have to get on with my life. That is a large part of it!"

" What of Palpatine? He will be here, and likely will try to seek you out!"

" Hey, thats what you are for. With you at my side Ben, how can I go wrong?" She grinned.

He looked at her wordlessly, and smiled back.

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.