Naboo's Sovereign..Planning Thread! SPOILERS!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Amidala_Skywalker, Aug 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Well I'm thinking of him telling the council of Amidala. Then they ask what is to happen to Naboo and it's throne. Anakin thinks for a minute and then replies with something like I will take the throne until one of my children are old enough to take it over. The Council nod and accept his answer, then one politician calls out about advenging Amidala's death since they all suppose (more like know) who attacked her.

Revenge - not being in his Jedi training - commands the politican to sit down and shut up...then he puts the naboo fleet or full alert.

Comments? Ideas??

Am
  2. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    Sounds good, but how are we going to do the whole fleet thing? nakin can't be with them.
  3. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Well, he can call out to one of his Elite and say Put the fleet on full alert for the time being we have no idea where or when Palpatine is going to strike again. h another idea, popped into my head Marcus requests that the security around the Royal Family be doubled just in case of a attack

Hope that's what u were meaning
  4. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    Yeah, maybe have the Sith attack Nabbo because they think it's weaker without Ami's rule?
  5. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    That's a good idea for the latter chapters...but in the end they discover that Naboo is iron-clad and nobody can get into the Naboo system without being scanned and have the appoval of the King.

Anakin is determinded to look after Ami's people because that is what she would have wanted
  6. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    Yes, exactly, so what Elite will lead the fleet?

Marcas? Or another?
  7. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'd say another....Zhou-Yu! Good name...that is just off the top of my head mind you..

Can you think of another name? Oh dinner's ready I'll be back in 20 or so minutes.

Am
  8. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    That is a very strange name . . .

well, at least it's not terrestial

We should have Macras pertend to be Ani at least once.
  9. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah it's weird I agree with you, maybe something less E.T Karel...good? Better??

I think the Marcus pretending to be Ani is wonderful and Ani could become one of the Elite; when needed.

Am
  10. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    Yep, the good 'ol Naboo switch :) It'll be fun.

We came make it funny, like maybe have Marc make a public appearance because Anakin's secertly shy.

Much better name.
  11. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Thanks, yep that's a good idea. He's shy and their might a attack on them and then Nabooo would have no sovereign.

Am
  12. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    :D yep.

Hey you posted that exactly 12 hours after mine! :eek:
  13. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    LOL, I was up early this morning.. :)

Am
  14. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
  15. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Lemme know what you think, guys!

Anakin sighed and brushed some of his short golden hair off his face. He stood just outside the door of the throne room, gathering his courage and confidence to do what he was about to do. He could not break down in front of all of Amidala's advisors - they would look down upon him or pity him and pity was not what Anakin needed right now. Nor did he need sympathy - he wanted her . . . his angel.

Why must the fates of time be so cruel to me? What did I ever do to them? I've saved the entire universe a few times, battled crazy Sith Emperors, lead the Galactic fleet . . . I've done everything that was asked of me and more, Anakin contemplated. Behind him stood two of his Elite guards, the one on the right was clearly Marcas. It was he, who had refused to leave Anakin's side all this time and was always in support his decisions. On the left side stood Karel Sunset, the head of the Nubian Navy.

Karel's features were similar to Anakin's - height, shape, attitude - except for the scar that ran across his left hand. Karel had saved him a few times from a life worse than death, he'd even saved Anakin from being cut in two by a razor sharp blade - that was how he had gotten the scar. They were running through the halls of Palpatine's Imperial Palace, when a un-humanlike monster stepped out in front of them, dead set on chopping them to pieces.

Karel had stepped out in front of Anakin - out of habit - and took a swipe of the sharp blade that was intended for Anakin. Ever since then Anakin had been in great debt to him - as a reward Karel was given the command of the Royal Navy.

"Your highness," Karel stated, bringing Anakin out of his reverie. Anakin turned to face his second-in-command.

"It's Anakin, remember?"

A small glint of a smile spread across the man's features, "Yes, of course . . . Anakin."

His guards had never been accustomed to calling Anakin by his first name instead of Royal title, well except for Marcas who had gotten used to it quickly and painlessly. But Karel was always slipping and calling Anakin his highness or my Lord.

"Anakin . . . Sir, they are ready to see you," Karel replied, indicating towards the door. Anakin nodded, shifting his gaze towards the floor, picturing Amidala one last time and how she would have wanted this.

"It's going to be alright, they maybe politicians but their not bloodhounds. They won't rip you apart, they will understand your situation," Marcas told Anakin, patting him gently on the back.

"I don't want them to pity me," Anakin replied hastily.

"You seem to forget, you?re not the only one who is affected here, the children they will be devastated . . . they loved their mother so much and she loved them and. . ."

Anakin took a deep breath before continuing, "But how am I going to tell the children?"

"That, my friend, is up to the Force, as you always say," Marcas replied firmly.

Anakin grunted. "If you didn't notice I'm not a Jedi Knight anymore . . . I haven't picked up a lightsaber in over eight years."

Marcas rolled his eyes, "You may not have that title, but inside your heart you'll always be a Jedi. A servant of the Force . . . we all are, it's just that many people do not wish to entrust their whole life to it. It doesn't matter if you haven't wielded a lightsaber in so long - you can still remember feeling of the weight of a lightsaber handle in your hand.

?You can still remember all the movements you had once made with it. Face it, Anakin - once a Jedi always a Jedi." Anakin chuckled and picked his gaze up off the floor to his first in command.

"Since when did you have such wisdom in your words, my friend?"

Marcas smiled and began to walk into the throne room, "It was always there, you just have to know where to look for it."

On the right side of the throne room sat the Nubian throne that Amidala had once sat on. Memories flooded Anakin's mind - memories of the Clone Wars when Amidala used to sit and belt out orders that saved the lives of billion
  16. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    I think it is good! :D

One small problem though . . . in AA's post she spelled Marcus Marcas, so I followed her in my post . . . Now Ams is back to Marcus.

Which one should we go by?
  17. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Oh god I forgot to see that, I'll do it the way AA spelled it...Thanks for pointing it out! :)

Am
  18. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    There we go...all fixed, I think I got them all. All I need to know now is when to post? Pallas? AA?

Am
  19. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    I guess tonight, when you and I are both on.
  20. Anakin's Angel Jedi Master

star 4

Sorry guys...I've been having comp problems like the rest of the world :( Wonderful post, Am! Awesome...I loved every part of it!

Eeek! I'm next! What comes next!?

aa :)

21. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    I have no idea, AA.

*points to Ami*

She's the brains, sweetheart.
  22. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Ok here I am ::gasp::

School was on today so I'm just recovering.... :) Ok lemme think I had a idea in one of the latter chapters for a pilot from the Summer Rain survives and returns to Naboo in his broken ship, Anakin rushes in and wants to know what exactly happened and the pilot tells all about Palpy and Ami; he retells what happened but his was attacking the left warship of Palpy and didn't see that Ami and her handmaiden were taken away not killed.

I thought before that we could have a personal moment, where Qui-Gon's spirit might appear. You see he rushes from the meeting to his Ami's and his favourite place - the Royal Garden. Then he decides to meditate after all these years something draws him to do it and when he does he mets Qui-Gon on the spirit plain and they talk about losing a loved one and how they will always be with you of course Qui-Gon knows that Ami's not dead but he's afaid if he tells Anakin that it will change the future and the course of history.

Anakin still insists that he'd not a Jeid but Qui-Gon just laughs and disappears. That could be for AA's chapter and at the end of that convo a beeping nose bring Ani back to reality it's his communicator and it's Karel telling Ani about the pilot and then the next chapter is Pallas's.

Ok how does that sound? My brains fried now....lol :D

Am
  23. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Anybody like those ideas????

Am
  24. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.