Nash, TN NADLP - Documenting the line up

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by StupidFilmsInc, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StupidFilmsInc Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, I know I've been here before about this, but I am making a documentarya of the line up. i noticed a few other people had this idea as well. Maybe we could all get together afterwards to share footage or just make one large project. Email me at AdGre1@aol.com if think you may be interested.
  2. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Hmmm... sounds interesting. I may just have to bring my miniDV camcorder to the lineup.

Ponders ways to blackmail certain individuals in the lineup....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... [face_laugh]
  3. JediToren Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah that would be great.
  4. StupidFilmsInc Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be shooting on a hi8 cam mainly in black & white.
  5. Kir Kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good :) It would be funny if we did some sort of skit like in Clerks with the discussion about the Death Star independant contractors. [face_laugh] Start thinking up some ideas everyone! :)
  6. Scruff Jedi Master

star 4
    **Imagining someone playing with a homemade lightsabre, turning it on and injuring someone. (After Hama edits the footage :) )
  7. jedichic07 Jedi Master

star 4
    hey my last line up party had some pretty strange things happen... the least of which involved me and a slight Jack Danils buzz...I can see some intresting footage coming out of this little party... (no more Jack for me!)
  8. Scruff Jedi Master

star 4
    Jack Daniels,...the stories that could be told...
    I haven't attempted to drink that stuff straight from the bottle in many years. Although it could be fun and amusing, someone might see it as questionable behavior for us to be drinking at the lineup, especially if a lot of underage fans show up.

Does the Thoroughbred have any rules about that? Or should we govern ourselves?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.