main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN NAD's Official w00t Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Hama, Aug 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    If you tried downloading the DivX version, make sure you use the DivX player, and not just Windows Media Player. The WMV version is good quality, too.

2. senator__padme

senator__padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2005
    I have something to w00t about... today was the last day of classes!!! [face_dancing] Now I just have to write a paper and get through 4 exams...

3. jedichic07

jedichic07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2002
    [face_blush] I finally figured out how to re-set my cookies on the comp, so I can log into NAD again! wOOt!!!
    I am clearly no computer genius.

4. audiogirl21

audiogirl21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2001
    ok ,got it fixed up. i thought we had the divx player, apperently not. silly me. ;)

5. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I've got my first improv comedy show scheduled... Friday, August 25th at 8 p.m. at the 12South Arts Venue (2907 12th Avenue South). Tickets are $7.

6. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Thats Awesome! Congrats!!! =D= I hope we can make it.

7. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    Mark your calendars for Friday, August 25th!
    8pm at The 12th South Arts Venue (2907 12th Avenue South, at the corner of 12th and Kirkwood, South of Wedgewood) to see Dylan (A.K.A. Hama) in his comedy debut.

I just called to put in my reservation. All you have to do is call them & get them to put your name on the list. Then you pay AT the door the night of the show. I hope to see some of you there.

Call: 418-0905 or e-mail: info@improvnashville.com

Lets show some good NAD representation for one of our Fan Force chapter's founding fathers!

8. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Thanks, Scott!

By the way, I was mistaken about the ticket cost. It's $8 rather than $7. But hey, you're seeing two comedy troupes that night.

If you can't make it for the premiere, we've got shows scheduled for September 8th and September 22nd (same time and place).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.