main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nadyezhda ( It means hope in Russian) - Part One Luke/Mara NJO AU (Finished 7/21)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Jul 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Somehow I couldn't see Mara and a babyshower walking hand in hand either... ;)

Great post!

2. EndaFaolan

EndaFaolan Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2001
    Renton, I just love your writing! Please, please, please, please dont stop. Keep it up and remember "Those who can't dream, critize!"

3. EndaFaolan

EndaFaolan Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2001
    Hey. Well, I have been chatting with the author and apparently she is reluctant to post the rest of the story. She will, but she fears what us devoted Luke fans will think. I wanted to see if I can get all you reading this to post a request of the rest of the story and some encouragement. Just write, "Please Sir, I want some more." Thanks and Blessed Be.

4. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
  5. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Great stuff! A few grammar mistakes, but we're all guilty of that kind of stuff. Keep it coming!

6. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Yup, but I fixed it now! :)

7. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    is Lia an orig. character or was she in a YJK book that i don't know about?

good job on the last post!

don't worry at ALL about what you think we'll hate(i'm sure wedge has been telling you that ;)). trust me, mara died in one of my fics and miscarried in the other. you may find that some people don't love the idea of whatever you're gonna do, but most will be fine with it :)

8. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Lia is a original character :). Thanks for the postive comments. Maybe I can get another post up and finish part one tonight so I can get onto part two.

I'll have to look at your stuff Vegere :)

9. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    no problem...everything's magnified when it's YOUR fic they're reading, isn't it? ;)

you're welcome to stop by my fics whenever :) i always am open to new readers :D

--

hi maramijade!

10. Kate52

Kate52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2001
    This story is really cool. Keep up the good work! :)

11. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    it's almost been 3 days ;)

uppp!

12. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
  13. womp_rat208

womp_rat208 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    Ooohh, good fic. Need more, soon. Please?

14. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    must...have...more!

please? :)

15. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    I promise I'll have Part One done by tonight.

16. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Well here is the ending for part one! Part Two will be started soon.

Mara sat in a rocker watching the suns set on Tatooine. She was a week and a half away from nine months. The time was creeping nearer and nearer. The nervousness rolled off her in waves, but she was excited just the same. But all of this would be worth it when she got to hold her daughter for the first time. Mara wondered what she would look like. Would she have her hair? Would she have her father's eyes? Smiling, Mara leaned back in the rocker and yawned, she couldn't wait.

From the doorway Luke watched his wife as she rocked. She was so beautiful, so amazing. He knew she had concerns about her being a good mother. He had the same about him. Wondering if he would be a good father. "Are you just going to stand there Luke?"

Her green eyes turned and locked with his blue ones. "Or are you going to come and join me?" Smiling he walked into the room pulling up a chair next to her. Taking his hand in hers she kissed it gently. "Do you think we're ready for this?"

Kissing her hand back he sighed. "I think so." She laughed softly and looked out at the Tatooine sky turning a reddish pink. Admiring her he whispered. "I love you."

"Love you." Mara responded, tightening her grip on his hand. "More than you'll know."

Leaning over he kissed her gently on the lips running a hand through her crimson hair. Leaning up she wrapped her arms around him and they stayed like that for a long time, just holding each other, it was all that was needed.
    Feeling Mara stir Luke rolled over and placed a arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. Her green eyes fluttered open and she scanned the room until she met up with his blue ones. Smiling seductively she mused, "that isn't a bad way to wake up in the morning." Kissing her again she added. "Not bad at all." Laying her head on his chest she sighed as he ran his hands through her hair. "That feels good."

"It's supposed to." Luke grinned. "Han and Leia are off doing something today, I thought it would be a good day to have for ourselves." Kissing her forehead he smiled. "To do whatever we want."

Mara smiled. "Why not just stay in bed?" He cocked a eyebrow and smirked.

"All day?"

"Yes, all day." Chuckling he wrapped his arms around her and nodded yes. "Except for maybe to eat."

Laughing he tickled her neck. "Why did I know you were going to say that."

"You have no right to say anything Skywalker," she pinched his chest. "You aren't eating for two!" Kissing her he quickly got out of bed.

"I'll go fix us something. You stay here." Blowing her a kiss he walked out of the room smiling. Falling back into the pillows she inhaled their scent. Nadyezhda kicked hard enough to make Mara gasp.

"Good Morning to you too." She rubbed her stomach as Nady shifted and settled back down. "You're anxious as we are for you to come out aren't you?" Smiling Mara told her. "Don't worry, it'll be time soon."
    The last few weeks of her eighth month had been full of things getting ready to prepare for the new arrival to the Skywalker home. Sitting in the baby's room Mara was trying to teach herself how to crochet. But she was making more of a ball than anything else. Growling she flung the chrochet needle and the ball of yarn across the room hitting Han as he passed. Looking in at her he grinned. "Having problems Mara."

Glaring at him she smiled. "No of course not. What made you think I was having a problem?" Holding up the yarn and the needle she smiled. "I'm just going to by her sweaters, don't see the point in trying that stupid thing anyway." Chuckling he walked into the baby's room and sat it next to her chair.

"You know Mara, you're something else." Han smirked. "Can I get you anything?" She shook her head no. "Allright then, you can sit and make balls of yarn , that's fine by me." Chuckling he continued down the hallway. Smiling to herself she decided to go check on Luke.
    Sitting in his study Luke looked over various data his black wire glasses sliding down the brim o

17. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    I enjoy the touch of Nadyezhda not being force-sensitive. Your details are great Renton!

Keep it up!

18. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Oh no, not Force sensitive? Poor girl! She has no defence against her Jedi parents! ;) You must post part two soon!

19. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    I will...soon.

20. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    How wonderful life is now your in the world. . .

a tattooine lulaby?? REally?? ;) I love it!!

21. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    :p of course it's a Tatooine Lullaby! :)

22. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
  23. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Great story!! What happens next?!?! I found this all the way on page 15!!! Please continue!!

JediFarfy

24. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Must have more!

25. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    "How wonderful life is, now you're in the world."

hehe, a Moulin Rouge reference and a line in Elton John's "Your Song" :D i love it!

so...is there more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.