main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Naked Day, ShadowScout School reunion, BEEN WAY TO LONG party!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Just a quick note to say that October 3rd 2009 we are haveing a party at the house.
    More details to come later.
    But for now here goes:
    Its my ( Nyborg13 ) Naked Day
    ShadowScout04 is having her class reunion and my brother we havent seen in about 16 yrs is coming in for that
    Also anyone that was around the last two years knows that there was a gettogether of somesort here about every two months and its just over a year since the last. So bring it on.
    Everyone is invited as usual most of you know the rules of the house if you dont just ask myself or one of the oldies on here.

Sorry to be a stranger but the PC went down around Christmas and I lost everything. Plus like most people from time to time we just need to step away and relax.
    And with an up and coming magician (who will be performing some at the party) living in the house.

Henry a.k.a. Nyborg13
    Julia a.k.a. ShadowScout04
    Tre' a.k.a. Zydraid

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    I second the "it's been way too long"!!!

Glad to see you back. I'll be there! (unless something comes up)...
    Looking forward to it.

Been too long since I saw you guys.

Glad to see you back!!!!

3. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    We may not be able to make til that evening, since it is AJ's b-day party that day. But I look forward to it. Yay!

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Don't forget to post more details ;) Do you have a time that you'll be starting yet?

5. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    with all the stuff going on uptown that day Sat. is kind of play by ear. But we plan on cooking around 5 to 6 and getting the fire going before 7 since it will be getting dark shortly after.

6. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    We'll try to make it, but with Alana's bed time being between 7 and 8... it'll be tricky. Though we prob can swing by for bit to say hey and chit chat for a few prior to leaving.

Hope things are going well for you all! :D

edit: Ramon told me something about a wedding he got invited to go to in Ft Smith Sat at 2:30...so depending on that, we'll try to swing by after the wedding so it might be around 6 before we show up. I"ll have to talk with him to see if he wants to try and see if she can work with going to bed later. So we're a 'might show up' group :)

If we don't get to swing by, hope it goes well! Gonna try to make it :D

7. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    still nursing sick kids and mom's wound pump got backed up and we're still waiting on home health nurse to get up here and fix it... so it looks like I'm not making it...

Hope it goes well and hope to see you soon.

8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Hoped it went well! The 2 hour was in actuality 2.5 hrs... we didn't get home until a lil after 8pm and that was the worst last 45 min trip... poor thing she was so tired and miserable. Took a looong time before my headache went away. LOL! Can't blame her since she's still too young to understand.

If you guys have another ;) do tell!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.