main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Name that Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Ki-Edi-Mundi, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berniethemac

berniethemac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2002
    No he's just trying to pick up a quarter he lost from his tunic's pocket by lying on the ground.

2. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    "Right I put the Nikto in when in fact #12 is Eeth.

So here is my revised list
    1 Mace
    2 Obi-Wan Kenobi
    3 Kit Fisto
    4 human jedi
    5 Shaak Ti
    6 Human Jedi
    7 Saesee Tiin
    8 Human Jedi
    9 Jedi Extra
    10 Bultar Swan
    11 Stass Allie(in a recent pic she has a GREEN sabre)
    12 Eeth Koth (Notice his head has a black thing over it then look at the new pic)
    13 Luminara Unduli
    13 Barriss Offee
    14 Anakin
    15 Padme"

13: Is not Barriss Offee and Luminara. Luminara has dark skin not reddish white skin and had a headress not a topnot. That is Even Piell. And The other person is not Barriss, look at the picture Ki-Edi-Mundi posted with that person dead. The robes are totally different.

"Of all things the fruit roll up rappers has a pic of her with the new name"

I cannot tell if that is sarcasm or not. Are you for real? So Stass Allie is the name of Adi Gallia's relative.

3. Ki-Edi-Mundi

Ki-Edi-Mundi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2000
    It's real Mas..here's the pic...

[image=http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0001480.jpg]

4. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    Ki-Edi-Mundi, the person you have labeled as #4 on the closer shot cannot be him. For two reasons.

#1 The robes are a different color
    #2 The jedi on the other side of the circle is dead while he is still alive while in the later picture from the music video he is dead while the other jedi is alive.

By that point in the close up they should both be dead. I think that is when Dooku stops the fight because if you look over Mace's shoulder you can see the top of Plo-Koon's head. That picture is taken after the survivors of Koon and Mundi's mission are herded into the arena. The person you have labeled as number 4 is probably a survivor of Plo Koon's mission. Also all the jedi more-or-less are looking the same direction and with Mace's pose I think that is the point when Dooku is speaking.

5. HBMC_Kloon

HBMC_Kloon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    14 is Anakin.

I think one is Ki-Adi Mundi.

I thought 5 was him, but looking at it now it is Shaak Ti.

16 more days people.

BYE

6. HBMC_Kloon

HBMC_Kloon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    13 is two different Jedi!

That "second sabre" or "stray laser bolt" is infact a sabre.

Look at 13 very carefully, since when to Jedi have humps half way down their back?

IT'S ANOTHER HEAD!

Someone do a zoom in on 13 and the area around it. It's two different Jedi. Both of them have flowing capes, must be Ulimdara (whatever) and her aprentice Bariss Offe.

I know I didn't spell either of them right...

BYE

7. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    "13 is two different Jedi!

That "second sabre" or "stray laser bolt" is infact a sabre.

Look at 13 very carefully, since when to Jedi have humps half way down their back?

IT'S ANOTHER HEAD!

Someone do a zoom in on 13 and the area around it. It's two different Jedi. Both of them have flowing capes, must be Ulimdara (whatever) and her aprentice Bariss Offe.

I know I didn't spell either of them right... "

We've known #13 is two people. But it cannot be Barriss since the robes do not match, like I said compare Barriss's robes to those on the jedi that you thought was her lying dead in Ki-Edi's picture. And if you zoom in on the distant picture, You can see white skin not brown skin on the other jedi with the Green saber. Also Even Piell is always wearing his outer robe so that is probably him, also his robes are brown whil Luminara's are not plus Luminara wears a large purple headdress while in that image the short person has his hair in a topknot like Even Piell. Also if it were Luminara wouldn't she be in the close up picture? Yeah she would but is not because its a CG Even Piell.

8. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    [image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/piell.jpg]

9. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    Exactly.

10. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Wait so is that Adi in the pic? Or her sister? *is confused* ewok blood is kicking into overdrive i think...

11. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    9: Mace
    3: Kit Fisto
    8: Obi Wan
    14: Anakin
    5: Saesae Tinn?

Those are what I think they are. Hard to figure em out.

12. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    The dark side clouds everything... including this picture.

13. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    It's Adi Gallia's "relative."

14. jesscal11

jesscal11 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2002
    Why is no one using this pic???

[image=http://www.darthpsychotic.biz/episode2_stickeralbum_clonewar2i.jpg]

-Jesse

15. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    Oh yeah! Well that DOES help doesnt it? :p

Anyway, looks like there are a lot of random jedi in that circle that have been giving us all fits!

I see Luminara but Barris is gone . . did she bite it? :_|

16. SySnooty

SySnooty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2002
    Awsome pic!!! And sure clears a lot of things up.

#1 IS Mace before he disrobes!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Where's plo?
    :_|

HE BETER NOT HAVE DIED!
    :mad:

18. jesscal11

Jan 22, 2002
    [image=http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/jesscal11/jedicircle.jpg]

Wasn't there 15 jedi in the old one???

Plo is 7.

-Jesse

19. PLO--KOON

PLO--KOON Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2001
    Fear not yodaminch Ki is not in the pic iether.They have not been thrown into the cicurle yet.

20. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    okay so

mace
    luminara
    obi
    annie
    eeth
    bald black jedi
    two nitkos
    kit
    saesee
    shaak
    stass
    EDIT: and Bultar

are confirmed! maybe plo and ki's mission wasn't cut! and they are still alive!
    or maybe they are off in the distance and we can't see them

21. jesscal11

Jan 22, 2002
  22. jesscal11

Jan 22, 2002
    Ok, I see the 15th now, look next to (SEVEN) and there is a shadow on the ground and a saber in the air but you can't see a jedi.

-Jesse

23. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    7 is Saesee Tiin, you can see his horn. Plo Koon and Ki-Adi Mundi are brought into the circle a little bit after this pic.

24. darth_pooh

darth_pooh Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    Thanks for posting that pic, but now I'm really confused. A couple of questions:

1. has anyone figured out whether Ki and Plo really do go on that "droid-control-shut- down" mission? Has that been cut?

2. where is that in relation to the scene that this post was related to?

3. I originally thought that the whole post about the last stand was screwed up because it was misnumbered. I didn't know if Even Piell (Even Keel - hah) was #12 in the circle, but was pretty sure that #13 was indeed Luminara and Barriss together. Why did I figure that?
    I thought the SW Official Site said something like: Lumi and Bari (her padwan) coordinate their movements, as if merging into some double-jointed jedi-super being...that would make #13 kind of like a little bastion or turret with L using her double-jointed strikes to return blaster volleys going over B's head who is sweeping the spaces that L isn't covering. The two together should look like a dark mass on the picture - which they did.
    (This is the sort of Master/Padwan coordination that Obi would expect from Anakin against Dooku, but Little Orphan Annie runs off ahead and a missing hand is what he gets for his willfulness! )

But now, I only see Luminara? Barriss is indeed dead? How could Luminara let her Padwan die?

4. Finally, that new picture moves Shaak Ti to the rear of the original circle...so she and another human jedi have to move back to be near Kit Fisto and the falled Jedi, right? This new picture is either before or after the mission...aaaaaaagh what the hell is happening? I think GL made like 10 last stands!

25. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    I just want to point out that this pic is when Dooku is talking to Mace . .

"I'm sorry my friend you will have to be destroyed." See how Mace is looking up? Some of the others from the other shot have died and gone it seems. Is 6 just another random Jedi? This answers questions and leaves SO many others!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.