main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Name that Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Ki-Edi-Mundi, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLO--KOON

PLO--KOON Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2001
    Nope he makes it so except it.

2. count_spooku

count_spooku Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    no plo dies you exept it he dies in the circle wheres his head in some of those pics he has orange black horn things on his head and that just a bald head in one of those pica

3. PLO--KOON

PLO--KOON Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2001
    He is in cicule pics
    [image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/ew-circle.jpg]

[image=http://www.ces.clemson.edu/~eduffy/ntj/labeled.jpg]
    look right behind maces head that him!

and he makes it.In fact we might not even know till Ep3 so there.

4. count_spooku

Apr 13, 2002
    no thats bald head and plo has a orange black horn thing so ha! thats not plo

5. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Plo isn't dead, he gets placed in the circle with Ki-Adi Mundi - probably during the Dooku speech. The pictures don't lie.

It's quite possible that the last picture has Plo, Ki and Luminara all standing behind Mace. Alternatively it could be that it's just before the pair of them are pushed into the circle.

6. count_spooku

Apr 13, 2002
    [image=http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/jesscal11/jedicircle.jpg]

oh were plo in this pic oh ya ha ha i prooved myself right oh ya

7. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    Spooku give it up - Ki-Adi and Plo haven't joined the group at that point!

8. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    Plo does not die, that is fact he is one of the four surviving council members in the film. And he is herded into the circle right before if not during Dooku's speach, hence he is not in that picture. He was off attacking the droid ship and failed and when Dooku is saying he is willing to take the surviving jedi prisoner Ki-Adi and Plo are herded back into the arena. The four council members to survive are Yoda, Mace, Plo, and Ki-Adi.

9. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    The only one that doesn't have a problem with that is Spooku.

We know that Yoda, Mace, Ki-Adi and Plo get on one gunship, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Padmé get on another. Ignoring the lesser Jedi in the Arena I presume that the Gunship holding Shaak-Ti, Luminari, Even Piell and Saesee Tiin is the one that gets blown up in the Jango trailer.

10. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    In the circle it goes:

#1 Mace Windu
    #2 Obi-Wan
    #3 Kit Fisto
    #4 Jedi Extra
    #5 Shaak Ti
    #6 Alien Jedi Extra
    #7 Saesee Tiin
    #8 Alien Jedi Extra (same species as #4)
    #9 Black male Jedi with long Grey hair (extra)
    #10 Bultar Swan
    #11 Stass Allie (Adi Gallia's relative)
    #12 Eeth Koth
    #13 Luminara Unduli (I guess it wasn't Piell)
    Other half of #13 Jedi extra
    #14 Anakin
    #15 Padme

#4 goes down first
    #13 (the one right next to Anakin) goes down shortly thereafter)

In the picture of the jedi in front of the blue screen, those that you have labeled "4" and "8" are really "6" and "8" in the Birds eye view picture only without their aliem masks on since they are rehearsing.

Now between the picture of the circle up close with Shaak Ti next to Bultar and the blue screen picture, I am guessing Luminara and Shaak Ti go down and then Plo and Ki-Adi are herded in during the speach.

11. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    Me and Sarlaac were wrong that isn't Piell even though the picture suggests it. Unless Piell is shot down in the circle and Luminara is elsewhere but gets pushed into the circle and takes his spot.

We know there has to be jedi elsewhere since in the picture of the Clone Troopers attacking with ships landing in the background a blue lightsaber can be seen, I've head it be suggested that this is Aayla Secura.

12. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    In the bluescreen pic there's at least three hidden jedi, two behind Mace one behind the black guy with the greenish tunic.

13. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    The one behind the black might be Luminara??? or Ki Adi Mundi (most likely because he has to be there somewhere). And behind Mace is, Plo, Stass Allie, and Bultar.

14. CrazyOldJedi

Oct 29, 2000
    Luminari would be behind Mace at that angle, possibly Stass as well. Bultar could be behind the black guy with the Green tunic.

15. Plo_Koonwjl

Plo_Koonwjl Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    13 is Plo for sure

16. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    Actually its fact he isn't.

17. Plo_Koonwjl

May 4, 2002
    I wanna see plo use electric judgement

18. Darth_Tyrannous

Darth_Tyrannous Jedi Master star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    So, i know this is kinda off topic but, has it been determined who makes it out alive? *please say kit fisto, plo koon and ki adi*

19. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    The hell you talking about? Plo doesn't get much screen time. He runs a mission with Ki-Adi-Mundi and gets shot (this was probably cut since he seems fine in later scenes). But aside from maybe force push we probably wont see him using any force powers.

20. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    PLo and Ki-Adi-Mundi FOR SURE make it out this is confirmed. And Kit probably does too. There is a chance he doesn't since it is not confirmed, but chances are he will make it out. All the extras seem to be the only ones dying.

21. count_spooku

Apr 13, 2002
    mas no offence but you cant go around behaving like you now everything it sounds like your cocky just be more um what is it
    well just stop predending that you now everything because you dont.no offence

22. Plo_Koonwjl

May 4, 2002
    I am glad Plo doesn't die

23. Plo_Koonwjl

May 4, 2002
    I want to see all the jedi come together and kill Jar Jar Binks!

24. count_spooku

Apr 13, 2002
    ME TOO!!!!!

25. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Isnt that what you would expect?

No, not really, for two reasons;

Skill with the lightsabre and in combat is not the only criteria for being on the Council.

If I was Mace I would deploy my best troops as squad leaders and have them dispersed around the Arena. For them to make up the majority of the survivors at the end is down to convenient storytelling rather than a realistic assesment of thier survival chances.

I have to disagree, I think all the Council members must be extreamly skilled with a lightsaber, even if its not estential, I would expect them to all be as good as QuiGon say. Now its conveniant that Obiwan lasts so long, maybe not Anakin as he's the chosen one. But dont get me started on Padme surviving [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.