main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Name that Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Ki-Edi-Mundi, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Mas seems to have a grip of what's going on here....

2. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    I don't know everything. But when you are stating that that IS Plo Koon it isn't. We've known it isn't.

3. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    All the jedi appear skilled but lets face it. They are unfairly outnumbered. When you have 3-4 droids firing at one jedi there chances are slim. One of the trailers suggests Mace and Obi-Wan stick close together and go back to back for a short time. And Ki-Ai-Mundi and Mace protect the others as the load into the gunship. The ones that do this form of team work helps some of them survive.

4. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    I want to know where Aayla Secura comes from...

[image=http://www.darthpsychotic.biz/episode2_stickeralbum_clonewar1i.jpg]

we know she isn't in the final circle yet she stands alone as the only jedi amongst the clone troopers.

5. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    Does Yoda bring any MORE jedi with him? Perhaps for those that have seen the film?

Anyway- poor Barris - are we agreed she's a goner?

6. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Hopefully the person i was debating Aayla Secura with see's this, you were right :p

7. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    [image=http://www.darthpsychotic.biz/episode2_stickeralbum_clonewar2i.jpg]

okay so you are sure that is a dead jedi by koth's feet?
    i still say superbattledroid. could someone blow up that pic and focus on koth's feet. i say a sbd was cut in half.

now as to plo. much as i HATE to admit it, We
    DON'T know if plo survives. i asked someone about plo and ki mission and it was cut. the book gave NO details. i have seen no clonetrooper ships with plo in them. we know plo, stass and kit survive. that ew pic is very confusing. i can't tell which comes first. first off because mission was cut, plo and ki can't be captured so i came up with 3 solutions.
    1 plo and ki and aayla and possibly barriss are off fighting next to kit or anakin but pic can't show it.

2. ki comes with yoda. plo died :_|

3. plo and ki are off fighting and are driven into circle.

As to Barriss solution one or maybe she is kneeling in front of barriss though that other pic with luminara makes that hard to believe, however there are two blur sabers one is shaak the other COULD be bariss.
    [image=http://i.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/020509/163528__swars7_l.jpg]

8. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    How reliable is your source that said their mission was cut?

And how do we know Stass survives?

9. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    in are your yoda fears put to rest
    i asked jp-30
    this:

u saw the movie. okay i want to clear this up. the plo an ki scene is cut. correct?
    jp-30:
    I wasn't 100% spoiled going in - I stopped reading this forum about a month ago, never read the script etc. But I don't recall anything particularly noteworthy happening with / to Plo & Ki-Adi, so yeah - I guess whatever it is you're talking about was cut.

now as to stass i remember seeing a pic of trooper gunship with stass or adi [altough im pretty sure adi is not in arena]with kit, ki,mace, and yoda

10. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    OK when the gunships pick up the jedi do they just land benhind the droids and have the jedi flank the droids? In the Mace Windu trailer there is the shot with Ki-Adi-Mundi and Mace Windu in the gunship being shot at and the gunship then starts going down toward the planet like it is going to land. Then in the next clip you see Ki-Adi-Mundi and Mace fighting off droids from the landed gunship.

11. darth_pooh

darth_pooh Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    Alright, NEW QUESTIONs:

Has anyone wondered:

1. Why don't the jedi in the picture just summon all of their forces and do a "force push" and send all the robots hurtling backwards. (We know Yoda did this with the SuperBattle Droids, and Anakin does it with Genosians) These Jedi could at least send the front ranks flying - right?

2. tie-in with the "why don't the jedi disappear" thread: EXACTLY - all I see are fallen robots in the outer rim: I see no dead bodies of Jedi! (well, except for "fancy pants" and he is not a superbattle droid) ALSO: If Barriss died in the circle aroung the time of these pictures, did she disappear?

4. How do the Jedi block robots' blaster bolts? Jedi probably cannot sense the intentions of robots like Obi can sense where Jango is going to shoot - right?

12. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    To talk about the jedi disappearing, there are alot of dead Jedi bodies but the fact is you havent seen them.

And using somethng like force push can distract you from the other battledroids which are firing at you. Remember this isn't as simple as you make out. There are literally thousands of droids there, an a mistake (which Jedi #4 from the original circle pic paid for) is critical to whether you survive or die.

Thats why they use their lightsabers. And they do have eyes so they can see what is shooting at them and with their reflexes can anticipate these things.

Anyway good to see some of you working well,.
    Slave 2, i hold my hands up i was wrong. Aayla as has been proven is among the troopers.

13. darth_pooh

May 1, 2002
    To talk about the jedi disappearing, there are alot of dead Jedi bodies but the fact is you havent seen them.

Happy my questions were so easy to dispatch young jedi...does this mean YOU HAVE SEEN THE DEAD BODIES? Pictures please. ;)

14. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Pictures por favor!!

15. Plo_Koon_

Plo_Koon_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    There is indeed a lot of dead bodies in the arena. I just watched a documentary (a making of) on AOTC on the french TV and it showed a lot of jedi running with their sabers, and then another shot (always without the SFX) of jedis fighting. There were a dozen of dead jedi lying on the ground

16. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    The jedi that goes down next to Anakin is not "Mr. Fancypants" He doesn't have the goatee and has a single blue saber, not two green.

17. darth_pooh

May 1, 2002
    "fancy pants" doesn't have a goatee. Mas, you are making as much trouble as when you asked for "Chancellor Palpatine to be voted emergency powers"... :p ;)

Do those look like the legs/boots of a woman to you? (like Barriss?)

Or the legs of a superbattle droid...since when do they wear pants? :D

18. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    You're right he doesn't. I thought he did. Anyway still this doesn't waver my opinion. He has two green sabers while the jedi in the circle has one blue.

19. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    can someone please blow up koth's feet. i just don't see a jedi.

20. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    Theres definatly a Jedi next to Koth, you can see his Hand:

I also think Koth looks very bad a$$ in that picture :cool:

21. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    coleman trabor?
    [image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/sarrlabooda/sarrlabooda.jpg]

22. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    perhaps coleman is our dead jedi

23. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    I dont think so, he has a human hand from the looks of things.

24. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    it doesn't look like a human hand to me. but look the head matches.

25. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    any new pics besides eu with plo and ki?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.