main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Name that Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Ki-Edi-Mundi, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marie_Kenobi

Marie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2002
    Does anyone know if we can see the Padawan that is on the Topps card that states all available Jedi were sent to Geonosis? I'd like to know more about him. I can try to get a scan if someone needs it.

2. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    I couldn't tell you without a scan.

3. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    There is a Weequay and Klatoonian (Barada) jedi. You clearly see the face of the Barada jedi and there is no way the Weequay jedi is a Sakiyan (Djas Puhr) jedi. It is a Weequay jedi because it has the bumpy type skin and the top knot.

4. HBMC_Kloon

HBMC_Kloon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2002
    The Jedi people keep saying is Eeth Koth isn't Eeth Koth. It doesn't look anything like him.

Secondly, Eeth isn't black!

Look at the pic two pages before, Jedi between Luminara and Anakin with a Green Sabre. NOT Eeth.

BYE

5. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    I just came back from seeing AotC again, and I don't think it's the same actor who played Eeth, but I think it's meant to be Eeth. There's an article on TFN now about how the credits were all messed up and it mentioned how Saesee Tiin was digitally inserted in the Council scene but a new actor played him in the arena. I think that's probably what happened to Eeth. The Zabrak in the arena has the exact same horns and hairstyle as Eeth; but the actor is definately different.

6. matty_bon

matty_bon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002
    it's definetly Eeth

even on the official site, he's credited as being in the movie....it's probably a different actor, and as the front page said, using the makeup on the actor, it made him seem like the episode I version

7. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    What are you using to base your arguement? Nothing. You keep saying it is a weequay when you have nothing to support it. The ear is a different shape, it lacks a ridge, the skin is too smoth, the head isn't as lumpy and it has its hair in two thick braids not in a single topknot like weequays have. Next time you see the movie watch for him. In my opinion it is not even debatable, it isn't a weequay. And I never said it was the same species as Djas Puhr I just said it kind of looked like him.

8. megigjen

megigjen Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    oh btw regarding the single / double top knot argument. The mask I had on I am almost 100% sure had 2 top know bits. In the pictures you only ever see the one on the side of the head closest camera, but from carrying the damn thing around I am sure it was 2 bunches.

Oh and by the time I got my grubby little hands on it, it was a little beaten up which may explain other differences you see.

9. TK421138

TK421138 Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2001
    http://www.movieweb.com/movie/starwars2/co6.jpg

10. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    Doesn't look like w Weequay to me in that image either. Again I figure a new/EU species that hasn't been in a previous movie.

11. starmaster45

starmaster45 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    People keep on forgetting that Plo Koon has a yellowy-orange lightsaber. You could almost mistake him for a Sith!

12. tooltre

tooltre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2000
    Really you guys need to seriously pay attention to what your saying...

If you want to believe that the weequay and the klattu jedi in the final survivor scene that's fine...but really once you look at the guys with a relatively critical eye you will see that they are in fact a weequay and a klattu (barada)...

The barada jedi is seen twice in the arena and matches the final survivor scene (he/she is seen when the geonosians sonic blast one of the poles in the arena)-->check

The weequay looks different from the previous weequays but has the same distinctive leather-ish skin and top knot (from what I've seen).

He doesn't really look like dejas purj (sp?) because his dome is not smooth.

He is a weequay he just look differently. Just like there are multiple ways a nikto looks.

13. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    "The barada jedi is seen twice in the arena and matches the final survivor scene (he/she is seen when the geonosians sonic blast one of the poles in the arena)-->check"

I am not and I do not believe others are disagreeing about the barada jedi either (though I guess the few that think its a nikto are arguing).

14. tooltre

tooltre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2000
    Here's a better view of things:

http://www.denimfilms.com/shared/Jedi-Circle.jpg

The reason you guys think the weequays top knot is weird is because it isn't thin (braided?) like the other weequays...

And finally a clear picture of klattu jedi's face from the circle...

Please note the jedi move around A LOT in the final circle.

15. JPad

JPad Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    #2 is Mace
    #8 is Obi Wan
    #7 is Plo
    #5 is that Chic with the big head with red stripes on it

16. DuoDemon

DuoDemon Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    So is fancy-pants still there?

17. --Kit_Fisto--

--Kit_Fisto-- Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    i donno if this has been mentioned or not but i believe there is another jedi between 13 and 12...who i believe is yoda

18. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    Yoda was not in the Arena. He arrived with the clones on one of the gunships.

The Weequay Jedi does just look a little different from previous Weequays. His skin looks exactly the same and he has the topknots. I truly believe that it is a Weequay Jedi.

19. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    "Help us dark horse your our only hope"
    i saw movie i can't tell what species the other guy is.

20. Mas_Amedda

Mar 16, 2002
    I do not know if "fancy pants" survives in a behind the scenes pic you see him dead but in the film he is still alive when Dooku calls off the fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.