main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Name that Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Ki-Edi-Mundi, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthScottyus

DarthScottyus Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2001
    [image=http://www.ces.clemson.edu/~eduffy/jedi2.jpg]

Between 12 and 13, that's Phil.

:D

2. SLAVE2

SLAVE2 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 6, 2000
    Another possible Saesee pic:

[image=http://www.auctionpix.co.uk/free_uploads/Episodeii/saesee2.jpg]

3. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    frame number?

4. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    EDIT:

Stats:

14 Jedi survive in he arena.
    Of those 14 Anakin, Mace & Obi-Wan are definites.

Plo Koon & Ki-Adi-Mundi are elsewhere at the time of this pic.

Yoda is with the clones above Geonosis at the time of this pic.

Only 4 council members survive read the you-know-what if you didn't know that.

From the pic we so far have made out Kit, Shaak, Luminara, Bariss & Bultar.

If Saesee Tin did survive (just to keep in continuity) he can't be on the council.

5. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
  6. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    eh.....maybe

7. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Wow, this thread died quickly

8. MasterChapRimera

MasterChapRimera Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I think that #1 is Mace because he has a purple saber, he is bald and if you compare with the scene at 2:17 you can see he looks the same.

9. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    In 2:17 we can see Padme on the left hand side of Mace Windu. Padem is on #1's right hand side. and the outfit doesn't match.

We do know that the Nikto jedi fights in his robes in the final fght so it is possible for it to be him. And there are a couple of purple sabers there not just Mace's.

But #1 is definately NOT mace, he is #9

10. DarthTerrious

May 16, 2001
    Well the inaccuracy of the pic makes it hard to mak out who all the Jedi are.
    But i guess no-one cares, who the jedi are in this pic.

11. MasterChapRimera

Mar 12, 2002
    well i think some of the jedi change positions as you can also see obi wan next to mace

12. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Probably not.

But its fun trying to guess :D

13. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Why would they all change positions when surrounded like that, and are trying to protect themselves?

To do so would open one up and lower their defenses, it would be more efficent and safer to maintain those positions.

14. MasterChapRimera

Mar 12, 2002
    well at 2:17 you can see the jedi in the cirlcle just before they are rescued. You can clearly see obi-wan, mace and padme in that order. Then at 2:19 I can see padme, mace and obi-wan. It is possible that they might have swapped order or the scene in the trailer has been flipped for whatever reasons.

15. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    Saesee Tiin is in the circle, you can see him in the picture I posted earlier, at 2:17. He is there when the Gunship arrives. But the 15 Jedi in that circle dont all survive, at least 2 of them die. Saesee being 1 of them. :( :_|

16. DarthTerrious

May 16, 2001
    Mace can't be #1 because he isn't wearing a cloak. He lost that when he fought jango. He i wearing a sand coloured tunic, thats why i say #9 is Mace.

17. MasterChapRimera

Mar 12, 2002
    but im sure #9 has a blue saber, #1's is purple.

18. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    The point is #1 isnt wearing a cloak, imagine the sun of the planet is behind him, is entire front will be as dark as it is. Its just the shadow that is causing it to look like his cloak. #1 has a purple lightsaber, bald head, black skin, and is stood next to Obiwan and Padme like all the pictures of Mace have shown. The easiest way to explain is to look at the shadows the Jedi are creating on the floor, they go in the direction #1 is facing, so his tunic is in the shadow away from the light.

19. Baptizer

Baptizer Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    DarthTerrioius, can i ask you a question? k thanks. Are you sick of telling people that yet, seems like no one is listening..heheh..(too bad, cause then people would realize #1 isnt mace).

20. DarthTerrious

May 16, 2001
    the colours are deceptive, #9's is purple.
    #1 has a black cloak on. Mace hasn't got a cloak on and he is wearing sandy coloured clothes. Thats #9 if you ask me

21. double-jointed

double-jointed Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2002
    I am VERY excited and curious to have the answer to this amazing inquiry, and thank you all for the pics, they are simply incredible

I have about 3/4's of the trailer DL'ed as I speak, so I can go frame by frame real soon, and will post an accurate suggestion to the answer in a few momentos

Do people have the option of blowing up these pics, the pics I am viewing are not so big, my monitor ain't too big, I also have the trailor taped but wathing it slo mo that way gives me nothing

We definately know of Anni, Mace, Obiwan, the Princess, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto, and Saesee Tiin to be in this scene, correct??
    We also know of the two saber yielding white human with long dark brown hair, plus we presume Unduli, Bariss, plus I believe it is a resounding presumption that Bultar is there, maybe with someone to work telepathically with her, that leaves out the spaces for maybe Eath Koth, Ayla Securra, and a CG jedi, oh yeah and a nikto
    All of these peeps wepresume are in this pic, righto????
    maybeo??????
    Sorry for my ignorance, do we know the name of the double saber wielding jedi with long dark hair, possibly human

be right back with my final conclusion

22. MasterChapRimera

Mar 12, 2002
    But I dont think #1 is wearing a cloak, #5 and #7 have cloaks on. If #1 had a cloak on he would look a lot different.

23. SLAVE2

Apr 6, 2000
    Jedi #12 is almost certainly Nikto Jedi. If you look at frame 2:14, the very first frame when the Jedi is running, you see him, he has a very light brown cloak on with a green lightsaber, and a hood over his head. When you compare that to Jedi #12, its identical.

24. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    Mace is #1

25. SySnooty

SySnooty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2002
    Mace = #1... "wait a minute, I thought you were blind!"

...Trust me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.